Kawashima's RP Search | Plots, Pairings & Cravings ((Revamped & Reopened)) (Ignore Post Count)

Hey, if you’re still open I’d be down to double for freezer burn or do angel x demon/angel x human. I’m also slightly curious about your idea

Hey, I'm not sure if the Protege Plot is still available, but I would love to RP that with you! If not that's okay, I have some ideas of my own if you are curious and want to collaborate together for a 1x1!
Its been a very long time since I've taken on this plot line. I would love to work something out, please PM me.

Hey, if you’re still open I’d be down to double for freezer burn or do angel x demon/angel x human. I’m also slightly curious about your idea
Sure. PM Me and let's work something out.

Well, its been a while since I've visited this thread. Guess I'll give it a bump since I'm here.

I'd down to do a pregnancy based Prince x Princess roleplay with you if you are still in need of a partner!

Very interested if this is still open. (Not sure with all the posts.)
Definitely can reach minimum and can definitely help plot along with basically any of your pairings listed.

Users who are viewing this thread