What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kawashima's RP Search | Plots, Pairings & Cravings ((Revamped & Reopened)) (Ignore Post Count)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Horror, LGTBQ, Mystery, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life, Supernatural

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hey, if you’re still open I’d be down to double for freezer burn or do angel x demon/angel x human. I’m also slightly curious about your idea

Kawashima Lightning

Creative Writer
Hey, I'm not sure if the Protege Plot is still available, but I would love to RP that with you! If not that's okay, I have some ideas of my own if you are curious and want to collaborate together for a 1x1!
Its been a very long time since I've taken on this plot line. I would love to work something out, please PM me.

Hey, if you’re still open I’d be down to double for freezer burn or do angel x demon/angel x human. I’m also slightly curious about your idea
Sure. PM Me and let's work something out.

Sir_Magic

King of Transformers
Very interested if this is still open. (Not sure with all the posts.)
Definitely can reach minimum and can definitely help plot along with basically any of your pairings listed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)