What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kawashima's RP Search | Plots, Pairings & Cravings ((Revamped & Reopened)) (Ignore Post Count)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Horror, LGTBQ, Mystery, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life, Supernatural

General

I have a character who is from a secret government agency. He would sent to observe your character because it is predicted she will do something of interest to those powers in the future. I'm thinking it could be a self fulfilling prophecy in which his interaction acts as an impetus for what has been foreseen. I can't PM yet. Already did over 10 messages but haven't been given privileges.

Kawashima Lightning

Creative Writer
I have a character who is from a secret government agency. He would sent to observe your character because it is predicted she will do something of interest to those powers in the future. I'm thinking it could be a self fulfilling prophecy in which his interaction acts as an impetus for what has been foreseen. I can't PM yet. Already did over 10 messages but haven't been given privileges.
And which pairing can I use for this?

General

Undercover FBI Agent X Crime Boss' Girlfriend

This one would be most appropriate though the agency my character is from is a far cry from the clandestine FBI.

A Finnish Boot

Husband of Chaepeumeon
Hey, if you are still looking for partners, several of your Roleplay's interested me. I'd love a pm to discuss it further!

The ones that caught my eye.

Kidnapper X Rescuer
Husband x pregnant wife
Pregnant girl x pregnant girl
Prince x royalty

I hope to hear back from you soon! My schedule is a bit wonky today, but I will be sure to make time for you!

Rayna

Hey there.
Im interested in these plots
Pregnant Widow X Widower
Single Mother X Single Father (Requires Doubling - Children)

KuonnaAi101

Hey, I'm not sure if the Protege Plot is still available, but I would love to RP that with you! If not that's okay, I have some ideas of my own if you are curious and want to collaborate together for a 1x1!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)