What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kawashima's RP Search | Plots, Pairings & Cravings ((Revamped & Reopened)) (Ignore Post Count)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Horror, LGTBQ, Mystery, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life, Supernatural

Kawashima Lightning

Creative Writer
Avatar and Content have both been updated in original posts. Previously unavailable plots are now available and vice versa. Always looking for partners, don't be shy!

Dynasty Girl

Even those without Hearts can love
Hmm the only thing we match in is Harry Potter. If you'd be up for Canon x Canon I actually have a plot that could end up in pregnancy down the line

Kawashima Lightning

Creative Writer
I don't really do modern settings it just isn't my cup of tea,if you're open for Medieval Fantasy or a historical romance then we could possibly still RP
Medieval Fantasy...I may have something for that actually! Especially if Romance is involved. I actually have a few characters for that. Though they're all...women. ^^"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)