Katsuya's character sheets

Katsuya

Magical artist
Approved Hero Character!!

Name: Mateo Leonardo Antonio Hernandez Mejia (Long Hispanic names are long!)

Favorite quote: "Without the shadow, how do we know what light is?"

Nickname: "Peony-head" "Flower child" "Teo"

Sex: Male

Orientation: Pansexual

Appearance: He's 6"5', lean with broad shoulders, has purple rings under his eyes. His powers has made random flowers growing on his body, mostly peonies and a weird skin color mutation. If you touch it, it'll still feel like smooth skin. 

20160727_004635.jpg

Bio: Mateo was born at Nicaragua. At the age of 18, he moved to the US to make money and send it to the family he left behind. His family, which contains 4 younger brothers and 4 younger sisters; 8 siblings, his mother, his uncle, and his grandmother. He's a Chef at an Italian restaurant and the gardener of their self-grown vegetable and fruit garden. People say he's passionate in a calm manner. He has a bit of insomnia for working too hard, so he would drink tea to relax, at least. He's mature and is very respectful towards women and girls. He's the type to listen when someone needs to rant and wouldn't let his beliefs get in the way of others. He understands that everyone is different and the world is much more beautiful that way. On the day that those strange beings destroyed Manhattan, Mateo decided to help save the world he grew into.

Skills: cooking, gardening, identifying plant-life, knows how to make remedies (herbalist-type of things).

Powers: 

• Earth manipulation- He can control and shape the earth. Like the sand, dirt, vines, roots, plants, metal (if he concentrates), crystals, magma, etc. etc. (It's thanks to this power that he has peonies growing on him)
  • Herbal invention- He can make new plants, unknown species for whatever purpose he has in mind. With a bit of tinkering with the plants' DNA, he can create a fruit that can heal severe injuries to a fungus that's poisonous and paralyzes his enemies. 
  • Strength enhancer- His physical strength are now stronger. So he can carry three blue whales with little problems. Kind of like Hercules, though now he has to be gentle with handling anybody.

Weaknesses: Thanks to the insomnia, he does get anxiety and becomes jumpy. If he's over-worked and people tell him to sleep, he wouldn't because he needs to help as much as he can until he faints. He will take a hit and more just so a younger person wouldn't get hurt (Little sibling complex type thing here~ Lol)

Weapons: His fists and feet. He's really strong to begin with, and with his strength enhanced power, he's gotten stronger.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Other: He has a Hispanic accent and will use cute nicknames in Spanish.  

Watcher Character Format  (It's a working progress!)

Name: Nyx Vinos

Favorite quotes: “I will deny I ever said this, of course, but the gods need heroes. They always have. Otherwise we would not keep you annoying little brats around." "Madness is my specialty." "Wine brings to light the hidden secrets of the soul."

Title: Mistress of

Sex: Female

Appearance: Long icy blond hair flows behind her as she strides; Dark skin as if she lived near the sun for too long; Her eyes, though icy blue, are always closed when not necessarily needed; 5"7' tall; always barefooted and walks in grace; (I'll draw her out soon.)

Personality: She seems friendly, nice, and calm. A bit sarcastic and aloof at times, sure, but smiles at everybody like a mother and words of pride from others' success; But that's if she's not aggressive. Once she's aggressive, she'll be obsessed with whatever that made her nuts. It's to the point of even declaring that she's in love with them for making her release her wild side. She'll destroy the person she's obsessed with by doing the most violent way, depending on the person. Like if someone's afraid of bugs: she'll trapped them in between two boat with just their arms, legs, and head out, fill them up with milk and honey to leave them out, and let the bugs eat he/she alive as they float for days on end. With so much intense emotions, she wouldn't be able to go back to her calm side until she meets her goal or if one of her companions pull her out of it somehow (Help me come up with ideas, guys!). Yes, she's bat-shit crazy. Luckily, she knows how to control herself and able to withhold her aggression....a bit....

Dislikes: non-alcoholic drinks, being denied, boring things

Powers: 

True Form:

Weaknesses:

Weapons:

Note: I made this character based on two different gods from different myths: Dionysus and Kali. So I tried to make sense with these two mixed together.

I included personality to give insight into your character, just like with the likes and dislikes. I thought it would be easier than trying to create a bio for a millennia old entity. Powers need to be pretty potent, though be careful of godmodding category! True form is of course, how your character really looks. Appearance should look human, and true form should look much less human. True form is also when your powers are at their peaks! Three weaknesses! Title is like your personal title for them, like god of destruction, sorceress of despair, whatever :D

20160727_004635.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back