• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings katchu's search thread // (updated)

cataphoric

she/they ★
hello! i recently got a bit of muse again (probably due to having nothing else/better to do in my free time lol,,) n was hoping to do a few 1x1 rps! if you’re interested, here’s some info about me n my preferences/interests, as well as a few original plots n general pairings i had in mind! you can reply here if you’re interested, though i’d prefer you DM’d me!

• i’m currently 19 but will be turning 20 in november, so i’d kind of prefer if you were close to that age too (at least 17+).
    • my age being said though, i do NOT do nsfw rps. they make me extremely uncomfortable. so, don’t try to force them on me, please.
  • i must warn you, although i’m very awkward n shy initially, after i warm up to you n the rp i tend to be a total chatterbox ooc. i really enjoy rambling about future ideas, the characters, the world said characters exist within, etc. please be prepared haha!
  • i generally just roleplay females who tend to have softer/more shy personalities; however, if it is a minor/background role and the rp insists on it, i could try to rp as a male. who knows, maybe i’ll get attached to that character n use them more!
    • that being said, i prefer to do MxF with me being the female. i’m usually okay with FxF as long as the plot is interesting enough, but right now i kinda have low muse for it.
    • nothing against MxM, i just,,,,, can't rp males well enough to have one as a main character.
  • i absolutely love cute romance stuff (i read way too many shoujo/romance mangas,,), so please be willing to include some in the rp!
  • i really don’t mind if extremely dramatic/cliche stuff happens! heck, add the jealous ex lover. add the miscommunications. add it all! please i beg
  • my activity varies, though i will most definitely try to reply at least once a day, if permitting. that being said, if i don’t happen to reply right away, feel free to message me again just to remind me (because i forget things a LOT). just don't spam me, please.
  • doubling is fine with me, i think. i say i think because i haven’t done it in a while. nonetheless, i’m willing to try it again if need be!
    • canon characters are a bit difficult for me to play as because i struggle with portraying them correctly (or at least i think i do), but i'll still give rping one a shot if need be. i just,, politely refuse to rp over 2 canon characters at a time. i might explode if i have to sobs
  • i’d like you to be at least a tad bit descriptive when replying (so like add some details and be at least a paragraph long), just so i have something clear to work off of.
  • i basically just use anime FCs.
    • this is because i usually tend to draw my characters, and my artstyle is basically anime-like.. and also kinda because i absolutely suck at finding good realistic FCs.
  • basically my fandoms or whatevs consist of:
    • BNHA (i'm about 10 or so chapters behind the most recent manga chapter atm, though i’ve seen multiple spoilers for most of them already lmao)
    • Supernatural (need to watch like the 2 or 3 most recent seasons still)
    • Noragami (gotta get updated on/reread the manga)
    • Beyond The Boundary (aka Kyoukai no Kanata)
    • ...and a whole bunch of cute shoujo-esque romance animes n mangas (i'd list them but there's way too many haha, so just ask if i've seen/read it n i'll letcha know!)
  • i’m totally down to do multiple rps with one person as long as the plots are interesting enough.
  • please, for the love of everything holy, let me know if you’re going to be inactive or if you’d like to stop rping with me. it really gets to me when people just disappear and never reply for the rest of time. i’ll try my best to do the same.
    • if we choose to rp on discord and you don’t reply for over a week without any form of warning or heads up, i’ll most likely remove you from my friends list. nothing personal, i just like to keep it so only the people who actually message me are on my friends list.
  • i’m okay with most tough subjects, i believe. just give me a heads up first if you want to include anything like that, please. also, let me know if anything specific bothers you and i’ll try my best to avoid mentioning it.
  • ultimately, i’d prefer to rp over discord as that’s where i’m much more active (though, that activeness still varies a tad bit from time to time), as well as because i don’t really know how to work this website just yet.

NOTE: bolded role is the role i prefer to play! also, i don’t have a specific plot in mind for every single one of these (those with a ★ mean i have a plot in mind), so please be aware you might have to make one or we’ll have to collaborate to make one.

• ORIGINAL
    • [low muse] ― royalty x commoner/peasant/etc
    • [low muse] ― knight/guard x royalty
    • [high muse] ― demon x human
    • [high muse] ― angel x human (i have no preference) ★
    • [high muse] ― mythical creature x human (my role preference depends on the plot)
    • [high muse] ― popular x loner/outcast
    • [low muse] ― bad/delinquent type x good/shy type
    • [high muse] ― flirty/player type x innocent type
    • [muse depends on plot] ― monster hunter x monster

• FANDOM (doubling up is okay but not required)
    • SUPERNATURAL / high muse ― Dean x OC
    • BNHA / muse depends on plot ― Dabi x OC
    • BNHA / high muse ― Bakugou x OC
    • BNHA / muse depends on plot ― OC x OC

PLOT 1 ― zombie apoc with a bit of spice i guess
Zombie apocalypse plot where Muse A happens to find Muse B caught in one of their various hunting traps. Maybe their main enemy is an evil group/organization made up of twisted survivors, as well as the zombies. Maybe one of the muses used to be in said group/organization but left and is now being hunted by them.
  • if we’re using the idea that one of the muses used to be a member of the organization (which is completely optional, though i really do like that idea), i’d like to play the muse that was never a part of it/has no idea it exists.
  • this plot takes place quite some time after the apocalypse has started.
  • the rp doesn’t necessarily have to start out with the trap scenario. if you’d like n have an idea for it, it can start out a different way. just let me know.

PLOT 2 ― generic zombie apoc
Generic zombie apocalypse plot where the day starts off as an ordinary day at school/college, but quickly progresses to a zombie outbreak/apocalypse while both muses are in the school/college building. They must then escape and figure out how to survive in this new world.
  • this plot starts off ordinary then quickly progresses to zombie survival, so at first the main characters have no idea how to survive/handle this change.
  • we can each play multiple characters for this plot, if you’d like. i think this would make it a bit more interesting, especially if each character starts off somewhere away from the others.
  • it could either be a high school or college the characters start off in, or if you’d really prefer, the characters could start off in some other large building/area.

PLOT 3 ― monster hunters
Muse A and Muse B are monster hunters. Muse B is a total amateur, whereas Muse A is a pro (they still have flaws though). Muse A is assigned to Muse B to be partners. They start off with a rough start (Muse A isn't as understanding and can be like strict n cold n whatnot), but Muse A soon warms up to the clumsy and just plain unlucky Muse B.
  • i’d prefer to be Muse B!
  • though i find this one to be pretty interesting, i don’t have many future plot ideas for it, so lots of plotting may be needed. like literally the only idea i have in my noggin atm is the cliche “one gets badly hurt n the other has to take care of them” or something like that LOL.
  • when i created this plot a while back, it wasn’t intentionally meant to be like the show Supernatural; however, it can be similar to it if you really want it to.. if it isn’t super similar already, heh. maybe i had recently watched SPN before creating this plot or something.. i honestly can’t remember, lol.
  • if you want to include a school/academy setting in this, we can. actually, to be completely honest, one of the old variants i had for this plot (that i ultimately ended up scrapping) had an academy setting lmao. i’m cool with keeping it as is or changing it. just let me know, please!

PLOT 4 ― guardian angel (TW)
Muse A has lived a pretty shitty life. They struggle with family troubles, bullying, failing multiple classes, and more. One day they choose to end it all by jumping off the highest bridge in town, but are stopped by a random voice. It turns out to be Muse B, Muse A’s guardian angel, sent by their superiors to help them through life and keep them alive.
  • i’m okay with either role, though i do have a few different ideas for if i’m Muse B. it’s completely up to you, though!
  • maybe as the rp goes on, we could introduce more characters, like other people Muse A happens to come across and said people’s guardian angels!
  • i’d imagine the main setting would be at Muse A’s school and or in town, or somewhere other than those two places. but, if we go with the school idea, perhaps Muse B could enroll in their school under the facade of a new transfer student so they can continue to watch over Muse A in secret and perhaps help them with the bullying/classwork?
  • this is a completely random idea that just popped into my brain, but if the rp gets stale (or we could add this from the get go, i don’t mind), maybe we could add evil spirits or something similar that Muse B has to protect Muse A from? like, maybe because of Muse A’s weak/dark mindset, they’re a target for said evil spirits/etc, so it’s up to Muse B to keep them safe. idk. it’d make it more fantasy-like, if that’s something you like.

PLOT 5 ― descendants n familiars
Muse A is a familiar assigned to Muse B, a supposingly ordinary high school student, for a reason unknown to the both of them; however, Muse A quickly learns that Muse B is far from normal. They’re in fact the descendant of a former powerful/well known god/deity, and the two of them are supposed to use their special sight and superhuman gifts to combat the spirit-like monsters that are beginning to plague the earth.
  • i’d prefer to be Muse A in this rp.
  • there can always be other (background or major role) characters that are descendants or familiars! i feel like it’d be interesting to add some more characters like that at some point in the rp. heck, maybe we start off with multiple characters? it’s up to you!
  • maybe there’s a big main enemy that is summoning/creating the monsters? or the monsters can just be spawning out of nowhere. or maybe there’s a reason for their sudden appearance on earth, but it’s not because of someone summoning/creating them (i have a vague idea for this concept, so if you want to use it, just let me know and i’ll try my best to explain my idea then!).
  • i’m thinking maybe we should keep the amount of superhuman gifts/powers to a maximum of 2 or 3, just so the characters aren’t super overpowered. maybe the familiars’ powers are somewhat weaker than the descendants’ powers, too.
  • this is greatly based off of Noragami in a sense, but i’m also thinking that maybe the monsters are only visible to those with the special sight and prey on those who cannot see them, especially those who are weak health-wise (mentally and or physically).
  • also based off of Noragami in a sense, but maybe the special sight is given to everyone when they’re born, but upon turning a certain age (maybe 6 or so), those who are ordinary (not a descendant/familiar) lose it? so that would mean young children and newborns can see the monsters for a limited amount of time, and maybe animals can always see them too like descendants/familiars can. idk.

PLOT 6 ― cute n shoujo-esque
Muse A, a new (and awfully shy) student, happens to catch the eye of Muse B, the most popular student in the entire school.
  • i’d prefer to be Muse A, if that’s alright! i have an idea for that role hehe (plus shy characters are usually a preference of mine lol).
  • cliche fluffy/shoujo-esque high school romance plot, yipee!
  • honestly i’m kind of expecting some cliche dramatic stuff to happen in this rp, so please do add some if you’d like to! it’s okay if you’d rather not though, i just feel like it’d be fun to add some every now n then haha!
  • small warning, but i don’t have many future plot ideas for this one besides typical shoujo manga events like a school trip, a school festival (or a party or a dance), visiting the beach together in the summer with friends, a little party with friends (maybe at a karaoke bar), maybe even a cute nighttime stroll, etc etc. oooooo, maybe the popular muse has a jealous ex lover that causes problems for the shy muse n becomes their rival.. n maybe at some point one gets sick n the other has to come over n take care of them because their parent(s) is/are busy with work.. and maybe one finds the other sitting on a playground swing in the dark one night, all alone n crying.. maybe there’s a rival for the popular too because of how stinkin cute/precious the shy muse is... okay maybe i do have a few future plot ideas......
  • we could always try to throw some fantasy into the mix if the rp gets really stale. or we can throw it in there in the beginning so the rp hopefully doesn’t get stale to begin with. either way, i don’t mind! just let me know in the long run haha.

Last edited:
small bump since i updated my plot list a little by removing the plots i'm currently doing, as well as added a few (like 3 i think) fandom pairings to the pairings list and some stars next to the ones i have plots for. nothing too major though, i suppose. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back