Height:

5"11

Weight:

57 Kg (126Lb)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality

large.gif

"Let me tell you a bit about myself"

[SIZE= 14px]"Curious about me now are we? Haha, what an honor it is to have someone such as yourself take interest in little ol me - nyan. Now I know what you must be thinking, someone that looks the way I do belonging to the Neko Police Force, surely that must be some kind of joke right? After all I look far from what a 'police' officer would look like.. if anything, this rugged old shirt of mine, this disheveled hair and this smile to die for would imply that I am the exact opposite, the antithesis to your stereotypical 'man of justice'.. well.. to all of you that assumed as much,  I say... BINGO! Ordinarily a man who has done what I've done and seen what I've seen would not be looked upon with such  admiration!.. but alas that is the position I now find myself in. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]
tumblr_nuy0a3lkn71uc8nt2o1_500.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]What am I like?.. Ha well.. that is a very good question.. even I wouldn't be able to give you a complete answer to that. It's not like I spend my days pondering about myself, debating with my inner demons about just what type of person I really am... nor do I actually attempt to find out what other people think about me either.. its not like I value your opinion anyway. If anything, I am rather quite annoyed that this is even a question to begin with... after all what are the chances that the way I describe myself to you is how I really am? [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px].. I mean.. come on.. i might think myself as being quite modest.. when in fact it is quite the contrary, everyone else might think of me as being quite egotistical, maybe I am, Maybe I'm not.. its not really my place to tell you what I am like.. only you and you alone can come up with your own opinion about me - nyan[/SIZE]

tumblr_nsspepNOO01qa7diro4_r1_250.gif

Why the glum look?.. Are you not satisfied?... Tsk.. fine.. no need to be a pain in my ass about this. If your that desperate to know what I'm like.. then I'll give you a brief summary.... UGH!, Stop with that childish grin!!! It's not like I fell for those puppy dog eyes of yours... *cough* ahem! *cough*. To put it bluntly, I am a man that resides in the grey; that boundary between good and bad, a grey area where the right and the wrongs are often intertwined with one another, where good could just as easily become bad. I am motivated purely by my own instincts, my own needs and my own goals... In that sense, I am quite a simple man, don't you think? A man purely motivated by his base instincts, untarnished by the temptations that linger just beyond our eyes, then again... I might not actually be that simple of a man... as on a simple whim, I may decide you are my enemy and no longer someone who deserves to be in my presence.... ha.. don't be scared.. its not like I'm gonna bite... hard.. hehe...Seriously though trying to give you an answer to that absurd question is really proving to be quite difficult.. hmm.. what I can say for sure is that, if given the opportunity to reside in a world without hate for our kind, then I would gladly abandon the NPF, this goody goody organization is not my scene, I mean look at me.. I look like a thug!. 

tumblr_static_a3x308ez6e8kkkoggso0048gk.gif

While I openly show no love for my 'partner's. I much prefer their company to that of a simple human.. or much worse one of those ANF scumbags that frequently hunt us. I will openly mock my comrades... but really, mocking them is how i show my love - nyan... Jokes!, how could I degrade myself to showing such silly emotions.

Hmm.. yes.. your quite right... I am quite sarcastic, come to think of it... well.. not like that's a bad thing right?

24241040f2c7a89db27f1e7c7cfc7bfeb8a6a1b5_hq.gif

[SIZE= 14px]Truth be told, I am far from your stereotypical good Samaritan, more of a Dark Knight if I had to give myself a label. The Dark hero of justice who does what he must to protect the order!... or so I like to tell myself.. Really I am nothing special, just another person lulling through this god forsaken reality we all live in; struggling through society day by day. Tsk. What kind of bullshit have I found myself thrust into, forced to side with the goody two shoes against that Gung-Ho ANF organization; a bunch of nobodies that failed in life and now seek to spread their misery upon others. I know right! how absolutely pathetic of them.. they can't be happy.. therefore I can't be happy.. what kind of ridiculous ideology is that! Anyway to put it simply, it is because of them that I now find myself a member of this 'After School' club; The NPF.[/SIZE]

ca469bfbdf77474967761d4ed41b347d.gif

Rest assured though, I make no promises to uphold the law and protect you should the time arrive"

Catnip. Is that not obvious? :P

Enjoys playing around with his prey food

To tease and torment those around him

To keep himself occupied with something. 

A Nice chin rub

Dislikes

Hates Being Idle

Humanities fear of the Unknown

Balls of Yarn

Lasers

History:

"What are you, some kind of informant?.. Whats with all the questions... can't you just be satisfied with my personality?

e3609fcfa5474d9d87280f9c8b709165.gif

Huh?!? You want to know about my past also?!

For Christ sake... why?.. Its not like I've lived an interesting life.. or plan to write an autobiography... 

tumblr_ntvbc0rA7W1uc8nt2o1_500.gif

Tsk.. fine!, I'll tell you all the juicy parts... but if any of this leaks onto the press.. god help me...I will hunt you down... You see, I have a very particular set of skills, Skills that I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you... so if you keep our little secret, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.. but if you spill the beans, I will look for you... I will find you... and I will kill you..

31.20.gif

So where should we begin?

Unlike my brethren, I do not fear the humans, I do not fear the idiots who fool themselves into thinking that they are our masters.. honestly, what is there to fear? They are powerless.. sacks of flesh that can't do a single damned think for themselves.. instead they rely on their vast wealth to hire trigger happy imbeciles to do their dirty work for them. My life for the most part was submerged in the shadows; residing in the underbelly of society, the realm where rules were meant to be broken, a place where the weak were devoured by the strong. A thief, that's what I was before coming here, a master of the shadows, an artist at getting what I wanted, when I wanted... the skills I was born with basically tailor made for this line of work.  

cf79babf087ee0216b81b3664e2d251c4ac8e028_hq.gif

Was I a Slave?... Ha.. of course I was... what kind of a question is that... though I was a slave not in the conventional sense... for you see, I willingly sought out a wealthy owner, a young heiress to some pharmaceutical company whose name I could not care for. Why are you giving me that look?.. You don't believe me?.. ha.. how naive... did you not listen when I told you I was a thief?... Silly child.. What better way to steal, then to get invited into a wealthy person's home.. after all.. all the best things are often stored in their houses, Diamonds.. money.. clothes.. and in her case.. a few illegal's that I dare not tell you about.. hehehe. Being the stupid human that she was, she did not suspect a thing.. of course.. if you were as empty headed as she was.. it would be hard to believe that a creature you deemed inferior to yourself was smart enough to steal and get away with it.

tumblr_nuy088CrEd1uc8nt2o1_500.gif

Why did I join the NPF?... Well... this little game we play became much harder once the ANF decided to crash the party, these weapon wielding delinquents soon became too much to handle for little ol'me and I no longer had the freedom to steal from the rich as often as I had liked. That damned heiress and her new hubby had enlisted several of these 'make-pretend' soldiers for their own security and it simply made my life that much harder... So for now I decided to side with the NPF, better to have these rag-tag group of misfits as help then to have no help at all..."

Weapons:

Main:

1x Umbrella Sword. The Umbrella is constructed using a thin carbon fibre alloy strong enough to reflect bullets as well as shield from most magical type assaults provided they arent physical (i.e. It can withstand fire, but not a giant boulder hurled at it). The stem of the umbrella hides a Carbon fiber Katana

ea95dd3c17a648ad3b57497dcbeb8369.jpg

Lastly:

2x Kukuri Knives that he carries around with him, often hidden away from plain

sight
kurkis-20-in-stainless-steel-blades-leather-sheath-bk1797.jpg

Magic:

Core Magic

Shadow Manipulation

The ability to freely manipulate shadows, regardless of whether they are his own or not. Whilst shadows are intangible, Kasper does have the ability to solidify them, giving them physical properties that he can use for a variety of purposes. His skill with Shadowmancy is at a level in which he can take on the properties of shadow himself, becoming intangible. The downside to this is that he needs a shadow to be naturally formed with the light in order to manipulate it.

Skills:

Shadow Mimicry

shadow+boy+oh.jpg

Shadow Claw

shadow-claw-2-o.gif

The ability to encase his hands in shadow, taking the form of a large claw.

Shadow Tendrils

5336341-0958259044-6dffb.gif

Tendrils compossed of solid shadows that can be used to restrain, bind or even pierce their target. Could also be used creatively as a means of transport.

Shadow Arms

398687-fairy_tail___07___large_02_super.jpg

A variation to his Shadow Tendrils several strands of solid shadow emerge from around Kasper, taking on the appearance of fist's. They are for more blunt type assaults and can be used to grab various objects.

Shadow Snakes

1idvk2.gif

Another Variation of the Shadow Tenrils, these Snakes have a small degree of sentient intelligence allowing them to alter their trajectory and home in on their targets. Upon making contact, their bites will secrete a small dosage of paralyzing venom. 

Rising from the Shadows and Shadow Transport

1idvzh.gif

Shadow movement.gif

The ability to turn into a Shadow and Travel through the ground.

Support Magic

Isolated Gravity Magic

Kasper has limited control over Gravity magic. His expertise in this form of manipulation is solely isolated to his body, allowing him to reduce or increase the effects of gravity on himself, i.e. reducing gravity upon himself which enables him to move faster and jump higher or by increasing gravity on a surface he is touching, enabling him to walk on ceilings. His control over gravity extends to any item that he touches, allowing him to lift heavy objects whilst in contact with them. He cannot affect objects that he does not touch and upon releasing the item, it returns to normal. 

[SIZE= 20px]Fighting Style[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif
[/SIZE]

A combination of Kageyama (Fairy Tail) and Shikamaru (Naruto) in terms of how he utilizes his shadow magic. A bit more straightforward then both of them as he is not afraid to get up close and personal with those that he is fighting, however like the Feline Predator he is, he does prefer the art of Stealth and Ambush in order to fight. 

Theme Song

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back