• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern KARMA

_amaranth_

...coffee_addict...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• N
    SERIES

You know what they say about Karma. Do you have what it takes to beat it?

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

Has fame gotten a little boring for you? Or maybe your image has diminished, and you need something to bring yourself back into the limelight? Or are you an aspiring person in your field, needing that screen time to make your debut? Either way, the new TV show Karma is for you!

Many people applied for a spot at this house, but you are the lucky final 8 people to make the cut. You'll arrive at the house, and it's unlikely that you'll know someone else. You'll be spending the next three months there. The house is located in Houston, Texas, and is about an hour away from the beach and nightlife there. Of course, the house is fully stocked, too-- full bar, four (assigned) rooms, pool, hot tub, game room, and more!

Welcome to Karma!

Hey hey, Tink and Ama again! Please make sure to read everything on this interest check (and everything we post) to make sure you're interested before saying anything or making a CS. We want 4 guys and 4 girls for this roleplay; we will have jobs below to choose from. You can try out for any role; we will be taking female actress and female singer??. We also have preset genders for the roles, mostly to make things easier for us. Meaning that there are spots for two singers, two actors/actresses, two models, and two techies BUT we only want one male and one female of each. If you're confused, just ask! ^^

**One of the roles is a techie-- basically by that I just mean someone behind the scenes. They tweak music videos, or help behind the stage curtains, edit stuff together, etc. It's really up to you, but that's the general idea of what I meant.

ROLES:
ツ. Singer - Male
ツ. Singer - Female
ツ. Actor - Male
ツ. Actress - Female
ツ. Model - Male
ツ. Model - Female
ツ. Techie - Male
ツ. Techie - Female

RULES:

1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. On that note, no rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
2. There will be a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
3. There will be a discord for ooc. This is mandatory.
4. If any issues arise, feel free to message me privately or my co-gm, Tink (@ apolla apolla )
5. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Also, please be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Again, if that's not for you, please do not join.
On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back