• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Karma | 2 Roles Needed

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Has fame gotten a little boring for you? Or maybe your image has diminished, and you need something to bring yourself back into the limelight? Or are you an aspiring person in your field, needing that screen time to make your debut? Either way, the new TV show Karma is for you!

Many people applied for a spot at this house, but you are the lucky final 8 people to make the cut. You'll arrive at the house, and it's unlikely that you'll know someone else. You'll be spending the next three months there. The house is located in Houston, Texas, and is about an hour away from the beach and nightlife there. Of course, the house is fully stocked, too-- full bar, four (assigned) rooms, pool, hot tub, game room, and more!

Welcome to Karma!

lonely in
holly wood
GUIDELINES
001 Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
002 No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
003 Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
004 RULE CHANGE. This is now first come, first serve. Tell me what role you want when you express interest!
005 Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
006 Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
007 On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
008 If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
009 There will be a discord for ooc talk.

MISCELLANEOUS
Hey hey, me again! Y'all should note, this IS first come, first serve. Please make sure to read everything on this interest check (and everything I post) to make sure you're interested before saying anything or making a CS. I want 4 guys and 4 girls for this roleplay; I will have jobs below to choose from. I will be going for the female singer role. I have preset genders for the roles, mostly to make things easier for myself. Meaning that there are spots for two singers, two actors/actresses, two models, and two techies BUT I only want one male and one female of each. If you're confused, just ask me! ^^

**One of the roles is a techie-- basically by that I just mean someone behind the scenes. They tweak music videos, or help behind the stage curtains, edit stuff together, etc. It's really up to you, but that's the general idea of what I meant.

Careers:​
ツ. Singer - Male [reserved]
ツ. Singer - Female [reserved]
ツ. Actor - Male [reserved]
ツ. Actress - Female [reserved]
ツ. Model - Male [reserved]
ツ. Model - Female [reserved]
ツ. Techie - Male
ツ. Techie - Female [reserved]

© pasta

Last edited:
Since the roles that are not reserved are not first come, first serve, will we be able to compete for them? 👀

Since the roles that are not reserved are not first come, first serve, will we be able to compete for them? 👀

I'm still undecided on the roles, but I'm honestly now leaning towards making them FCFS. Is there a role you want to snag? ^^

I'm still undecided on the roles, but I'm honestly now leaning towards making them FCFS. Is there a role you want to snag? ^^
The role that I wanted was called for already, which is why I asked. I don’t mind going for the male model though.

would techies be in the limelight or would they be the ones behind the camera in this rp?

Could I possibly reserve the female model?

Absolutely!

would techies be in the limelight or would they be the ones behind the camera in this rp?

So the techies would be in the spotlight as well in this roleplay!
Though to be honest, I wasn't sure what to make the fourth set of roles, so I went with techie.
If you have a different idea (other than model, singer, or actor/actress) I'm down to hear it!

I'd be interested in a techie role. Female would be my first choice but I could take the male if needed.

i'll take male techie, then, though female was my first pick oops

Excited to say that we have a full cast of characters now! Ill make the CS thread and discord today 💜💜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back