• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission kam's art dump

kamaete

A Golden Heart
  • hello! i'm probably not going to update this Often, but I love sharing my art. I'll dump some sketches here but I'm much more active on my tumblr, haha. I tend to draw fanart, but I think I'll mostly post oc art here, or (obviously) rp related art. I definitely don't mind if you post in this thread to ask questions or comment! I hope you enjoy browsing. :>

dd0b0780795214106ff9ae0eabf1a20347bd9cbf.gifv

falconry concepts.png the fammm.png
Some Character Concepts! A Family and an ex-guard captain who is reluctantly baby-sitting.

old gays.png

This one is much older but some older ladies in love!

Wow! Your work is amazing!
Mushy essay, be warned (I really like analyzing art when it comes to compliments :3)

Your use of varied anatomy is outstanding! I love that characters have different body types; this can be difficult to master for a lot of artists! I also love the aesthetic you've got going on, with the warm colours, browns, and gentle yellow lighting! It really gives the work a softer feel, which I think works well. Your posing and expressions are very fluid and lack stiffness that's present in many pieces, so kudos!
Also, not to mention that animation? Mwah. Lighting and shading, especially in animation, is a pain in the butt, combined with the fact that you're making multiple parts move (even sections such as the legs and torso, which only move naturally as the arm and head do), as well as coloured lineart, a complex outfit, and wrinkles. That's a lot of stuff to draw and perfect, and a lot of time taken! I'd say it's well spent :3 You did outstanding! Can't wait to see more art in the future~

Wow! Your work is amazing!
Mushy essay, be warned (I really like analyzing art when it comes to compliments :3)

Your use of varied anatomy is outstanding! I love that characters have different body types; this can be difficult to master for a lot of artists! I also love the aesthetic you've got going on, with the warm colours, browns, and gentle yellow lighting! It really gives the work a softer feel, which I think works well. Your posing and expressions are very fluid and lack stiffness that's present in many pieces, so kudos!
Also, not to mention that animation? Mwah. Lighting and shading, especially in animation, is a pain in the butt, combined with the fact that you're making multiple parts move (even sections such as the legs and torso, which only move naturally as the arm and head do), as well as coloured lineart, a complex outfit, and wrinkles. That's a lot of stuff to draw and perfect, and a lot of time taken! I'd say it's well spent :3 You did outstanding! Can't wait to see more art in the future~
:V thank you so much! I've tried really hard to learn how to draw more varied body types in my art as well as different features. I need to really buckle down and devote some time to gesture drawing and anatomy study, especially for more complex poses, but I'm glad you found them fluid, haha!

And thank you for the compliments on the animation! I'm a novice animator, and learning is Very Hard but I'm glad you think it looks good!!! I hope to get better!

I haven't drawn himestuck in a hot minute, so pls accept this old karkat as thanks for stopping by, haha!

Tumblr_l_1209560667352598.png

transparent lesbian.pngtonyy.png
some classic PRIDE art, an iron man because.... look at my icon.

fire opal.png

a dragon boy design! it was too hot today to actually refine any details but the broad strokes are there yannow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back