• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kitsune2202

Elder Member
*Forgive me I'm not really good at coding anything yet*

As time has passed the bond between deities and humans have diminished. The humans loosing faith in deities who felt so far away and unresponsive to their prayers. Deities who have lost touch with humanity because they prefer to sit too high above them to be bothered by them. At first this wasn’t seen as a problem by the deities, and mankind was allowed to run it’s course slowly letting them fade from memory and into legends and folktales. However these once powerful deities have noticed their powers slipping away from them, and several of the minor deities have already faded away from existence. They forgot along the road of power that their power comes from this connection to mankind. In an attempt to fix this the most powerful Deities of each Mythology came together to create a separate dimension, one where the different deities could come together and learn how to reconnect with mankind and hopefully save their future.
Welcome to the academy!

"Welcome one and all! Here with the help of your peers, and a few special guest you will learn the essence of Humanity. Study hard because you only have one year to discover the truth before it’s too late and the last of us fade into oblivion to truly become ancient history. In an attempt to make sure you don’t destroy this carefully crafted world we made we will be putting limiters on you that can’t be removed until you’ve learned your lesson. After all the first step to understanding humans should be to becoming as powerless as one. Have fun, classes start on Monday!" -Zeus

This is an RP based on the anime Kamigami no Asobi. It's the same basic beginning plot, but there will be some changes along the way. One such change is the limiter. For example I will allow you to keep one power of your deity. I ask that you remember the purpose is to get them as close to being powerless as possible, and no destructive powers to tear apart the dimension. As long as you've seen the first couple episodes and are familiar with the Deity of your choice you should be fine. If you are human, then the 1st is good enough you can enjoy the ride with your character.This is based on dorm style academy living and will follow the same rules as the show meaning deities of the same mythology will live together, but still separated by gender.

Rules:
  • Of course all RPN rules apply here
  • I’d like this to stay pretty active so replying at least every 3 to 4 days is needed to keep up with the plot. Now I understand life happens and if that’s the case just let me know! we can always work out a situation for a hiatus, or if you need to leave there are no hard feelings I promise.
  • You don’t have to choose the same deities from the show, or even make them look and act just like the ones from the show if you do choose the same one. However they must be actual deities, not OC’s. (though they are of course your interpretation of them so in a way you can think of them as oc-ish.)
  • It’s first come first serve
  • Please be kind and polite and keep OOC chat to the OOC.
Role Rules:
  • Only 2 humans will be accepted at this time
  • Once there are 3 deities of a certain mythology that mythology is closed.
  • The top deities of the different mythologies are basically the principles of this place so they will be NPCs. (Zeus/Jupiter, Odin, Amon, Izanami, ect.)
  • To start off a limit of only 2 characters per person. [This is subject to change]
  • Your Deity should know the other deities of their mythology so you might wanna do a bit of research whenever one of the other roles get filled.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back