• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kamen Rider: The Magic Number OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
You also have the right to modify your individual Drivers as you see fit
The only rule is that they have to be quotable
On the level of "LETS GO KAKUGO" or "TATOBA" or even "DRIVE: TYPE SPEED!!!"

I am trying ro make a character but my brain is stuck on kr wizard so I am having trouble coming up with anything xD but I am most definitely still interested and will join, it just might take a bit. I already have my characters personality in mind and know exactly how he's going to be like and I am making a bio as well so yeah =] getting there.

No that's pretty much the only thing giving me trouble :S I think I will need to take some time after work to think of something =]

I recommend picking a number first, then looking up and selecting something related to the number, and then theming something around it.

I recommend the number 3, as a lot of things can be put into thirds. Sky, Earth, and Sea Fire, Thunder, Ice Blue,Red,Green.

If you want to be edgy you could go for 4 and do a death theme.

if you're doing a magic rider 72 can be used for a Solomon's pillar theme and 5 can be use for a Wujing theme.

7 can be done for a luck based or sin/virtue themes as well.

Well he is probably going to be a hunter and at first I wanted to pick an elemental theme but then realized wizard had that and it kinda got stuck in my head and now I have trouble thinking of something else xD yeah I'm a mess today, but your suggestions help a bit. I will need to think more when I have time.

I will get to my character after work but I have been thinking during work and have most of it in my mind already, the lines and quotes I can add to the CS if you want? And thanks for bearing with me and my questions =]

I can't decide on a name Kamen rider zodiac sounds a bit uncreative but Astro sounds like an astronaut xD maybe Astral? Idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back