WrathSama17

that babyfaced assassin
Identification

Given Name: Kameal

Surname: N/A

Middle Name (Optional):

What is your official DWMA Nickname? Crystal sword, homunculus

Yearbook Photo: View attachment 59221

Age: I've only been alive for 7 years. My body and mind is that of a 16 year old boy. 

Height: 5'9

Hair Color: white

Eye Color: blue-ish green

Standing

Are you an EAT or a NOT student? EAT

Are you a weapon or a meister? Weapon

If a weapon, what type of weapon are you? 
13361448230%20(10).jpg

A black katana. 5'6 long and deadly sharp.

If in the EAT class and a meister, what is your rank? (We are only accepting 1-Star meisters)

How long have you been in attendance at the DWMA? 2 years

How do you fight? I prefers to be up close and person. Attacking with swift, accurate strikes and never wasting a movement.

Personal Profile

What would others say are your strengths? My strengths? Well I don't know or care what others say. My strength is combat. I live for it. I'm also good at pissing people off. I don't even have to try. I'm also pretty good at trash talking. 

What would others say are your flaws? I've been told I'm quite arrogant. I guess you could count my inability to play well with others a flaw. I've never been big on the whole working as a team thing. Also I don't know how to hold back. Weather it's fighting or speaking my mind. I have no restraint. 

Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more:

I'm a quiet guy. Not because I'm shy but because I don't see the point in talking if there isn't any. I  not friendly. Especially to weaklings. Most people would say I'm not w nice guy and very difficult to get along with. They are right. I am a ass. I couldn't care less about friends. I just want to fight strong opponents and eventually become a death sythe. Power and strength is everything to me.

While I am what you'd call "an asshole" I am still a student at at DWMA and I serve Lord Death. I am loyal if I feel a person deserves my loyalty. I do believe in protecting those who can't protect themselves. The weak and the innocent.

What do you like?

I like fighting strong opponents, sweets, and training.

What don't you like?

Humans, weaklings who talk big, nasty food, and being bored.

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography:

I wasn't born. I was made artificially using dark ritual. I am what you'd call a homunculus. I was created by a witch and an alchemist to hunt witches as well as miesters and weapons. The goal was to turn me into a kishin while taking out the witch's enemies.

After my creation I spent the first 3 years of my life training. I was put through rigorous training. Both physical as well as mental. I had developed quickly. As my body grew, so did my skills, ability and intelligence. I was the prized possession of the witch. The alchemist at this time had been long gone. I didn't question where he went. I only wanted strength. I wanted power and a purpose. That witch gave it to me and that's all I focused on. 

By my 6th year on this world I had killed 37 kishin eggs and pair of miesters and weopons. At that time I had no problem killing humans. They were disgusting creatures. My strength was increasing at such a rapid rate that the witch, my mother had thought I could take out a her rival. She was wrong. In the end, she was killed. I was I was nearly dead. The witch had left me to die beaten and choking on my own artificial blood. 

Then he appeared. The man with the blue skin. He had found me somehow and carried me back to DWMA where I made a full recovery. I was introduced to Lord Death. I was told that i could stay if I enrolled and became a weapon for his school. With no where else to go, I accapted. I  greatful to Mr. Sid as well as Lord Death, but my heart is still with my mother and I shall avenge her.

How do you feel about the DWMA?

Too many humans. Other than that, it's okay.

Why have you joined the DWMA?

To serve Lord Death as well as to become strong enough to avenge my mother.

What motivates you?

My need for power and vengeance

What are your goals while attending the DWMA?

Do you like hearing me repeat myself? I want to become stronger. 

Other

Personal Items: I have nothing.

Other Important Facts: I was created with the ability to create black crystals from nothing. I can create them in any shape or form. I can reshape it if I want. In human form, it takes a lot of energy and drains me quickly. In weapon form I cannot reshape a crystal that has already been made. 

This form will be held in confidentiality between the teacher and the respective student. Type your full name below as a signature to indicate that you have answered this for truthfully to the best of your ability.

Kameal

DWMA

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back