• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kame house/ooc dbh

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Think you missed the reference, was namely due to her hair colour actually being similar to another DBZ character from a certain game. Either way we have plenty of time until that even becomes a thing.

My main concern from earlier was being to static to the shows series of events and less able to be influenced in bigger changes in direction by players actions.

My question is who replaces Goku in the other timeline if he also dies as a baby in that timeline. It would have to be us wouldn't it?
Yea our characters are basically the Z warriors. Future kid comes back to warn the gang about androids, they kill everyone including Kami which prevents wishing for a fix.
Instead of heart medications Fkid tells them to train/find destroy gero's lab and to have guards on the lookout with Kami just in case

Think you missed the reference, was namely due to her hair colour actually being similar to another DBZ character from a certain game. Either way we have plenty of time until that even becomes a thing.

My main concern from earlier was being to static to the shows series of events and less able to be influenced in bigger changes in direction by players actions.
I only know characters that are in the Series. if they only appear in a certain game than no I wouldn't get it.
As for the influence, it would at most result with how I had stated things earlier a few posts back. Maybe less deaths purely cause Krillin/Chiaotzu/Goku don't exist.

Yeah there is alot of Lore from games that comes over in What Ifs/Other games.
Like the Kakarot game retells nearly entire DBZ, and they threw her in still due to popularity.

Yeah there is alot of Lore from games that comes over in What Ifs/Other games.
Like the Kakarot game retells nearly entire DBZ, and they threw her in still due to popularity.
True, but she doesn't show up in the main series ever.
So we won't be including her in the possibilities most likely.
Also I did think of Android 21 but at first but seeing as she only appears in games I thought maybe you were referencing the fact that Bulma wasn't exactly the only scientist out there, just the only one ever interacted with outside Dr. Gero.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Are going through GT or Super if we ever manage to finish Z? Or are we going the GT is a separate Timeline route like the short episodes they are sending out for that mobile game they made.

Not saying she is, just would be a fun thing due to the similarity in hair style/color and the whole scientist background. She is technically added into Gero's and 16's backstory retroactively. Like DBZA actually added in that detail since 16 is in form of Gero's dead son, who was part of red ribbon and killed by Goku when he blew up a base in Dragon Ball. 21 was based off 16's Mother.

Personally I don't know anything about 21 so I probably wouldn't be adding her in.

Though some shit im willing to mess with in some form...
Cooler, normal and robot forms.
Turles or whoever plants the tree that sucks the energy of a planet.
A alternative universe time patrol versions of Goku and one of the people from our cast...

True, but she doesn't show up in the main series ever.
So we won't be including her in the possibilities most likely.
Also I did think of Android 21 but at first but seeing as she only appears in games I thought maybe you were referencing the fact that Bulma wasn't exactly the only scientist out there, just the only one ever interacted with outside Dr. Gero.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Are going through GT or Super if we ever manage to finish Z? Or are we going the GT is a separate Timeline route like the short episodes they are sending out for that mobile game they made.
Super over GT I know nothing about it

Not saying she is, just would be a fun thing due to the similarity in hair style/color and the whole scientist background. She is technically added into Gero's and 16's backstory retroactively. Like DBZA actually added in that detail since 16 is in form of Gero's dead son, who was part of red ribbon and killed by Goku when he blew up a base in Dragon Ball. 21 was based off 16's Mother.
I mean... idk ages exactly but would Dr. Gero have been old enough at the time of us blowing up RR bases that he had had Ramune? Also Ramune would have 100% noticed her father if that was the case I'd think... I don't think she'd beat up her father's allies maybe? With her age she'd 100% know her father was working with the RR Army... I'm confused how this would all work once we dig into things far enough for it to work...

TLDR 21 was Gero's wife and 16's Mother, Good Scientist etc. The Rest can kinda be ignored since gets into game plot.

No one cares that time patrol is gonna be kicking about in the universe?
"Where's this universes version of me?"
"Died as a baby goku."
"Well let's fix that...."
"GOKU NO!"

Eh was just a idea to tie Player backstory into events. Might need a bit of finadleing to work though, like she had no idea about what they worked on or the RR due to being away on business a lot.

Also yeah if you go by the games, it implies Gero's wife was ALOT younger than him.

No one cares that time patrol is gonna be kicking about in the universe?
"Where's this universes version of me?"
"Died as a baby goku."
"Well let's fix that...."
"GOKU NO!"
I mentioned it...
It's just also not canon to the main series is all lol

More a joke anyway but I must have missed it, more importantly I'd like to attempt getting up to namek before thinking of androids an such aha

Even with timeskips these arcs will take a bit

More a joke anyway but I must have missed it, more importantly I'd like to attempt getting up to namek before thinking of androids an such aha

Even with timeskips these arcs will take a bit
Time Patrol is part of the series that they made to advertise the mobile game. Mentioned the same time I asked about GT or Super.

Oh really? I didn't know. Assumed it was from xenoverse

Eh was just a idea to tie Player backstory into events. Might need a bit of finadleing to work though, like she had no idea about what they worked on or the RR due to being away on business a lot.

Also yeah if you go by the games, it implies Gero's wife was ALOT younger than him.
like, implies cause of how android 21 looks, or implied through other ways? Cause 21 coulda just been made to look like his wife at her prime if it's implied that way.

I honestly forget the specifics, but either way guess it was just a idea. Im fine with just having it be a background thing and not bring any characters backstory to the main plot.

I honestly forget the specifics, but either way guess it was just a idea. Im fine with just having it be a background thing and not bring any characters backstory to the main plot.
I think bringing backstory into the plot would just complicate things to no end with a lot of pointless posts aside from your character anyway lol. No one else has something that references similar things aside from Yahno, but we needed someone to date Bulma for a bit instead of Yamcha if we decide to keep Vegeta.
We need someone to have a hate boner for the guy outside Tien xD

Fun Fact: Vegeta was never meant to be a main character, he was supposed to never appear outside his own arc or something like that. Idr exactly, maybe it was killed off in Frieza arc but the creator of DB hated Vegeta's guts while the fans loved his ass and so he was kept in the series. Hence why he is always one step behind Goku in strength and why Goku always gets the last hit in on the big baddies.

I think bringing backstory into the plot would just complicate things to no end with a lot of pointless posts aside from your character anyway lol. No one else has something that references similar things aside from Yahno, but we needed someone to date Bulma for a bit instead of Yamcha if we decide to keep Vegeta.
We need someone to have a hate boner for the guy outside Tien xD

Fun Fact: Vegeta was never meant to be a main character, he was supposed to never appear outside his own arc or something like that. Idr exactly, maybe it was killed off in Frieza arc but the creator of DB hated Vegeta's guts while the fans loved his ass and so he was kept in the series. Hence why he is always one step behind Goku in strength and why Goku always gets the last hit in on the big baddies.
I mean according to the spoilers I read for Super Hero,
Vegeta beats Goku at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back