• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kame house/ooc dbh

Main
Here
Characters
Here
For later techniques, Solar Flare and Death Beam are ones i intended on them to make or make variations of. Spirit Bomb was an idea though for them they would be more using internally like the Android Movie and/or making the attack a lot smaller rather than moon sized.

Was a few others, but Hardening their body, Exploding and condensed/thin like ki techniques were going to be common themes.
So Vegeta Arc sized Spirit Bomb ye? Or slightly bigger as they gain more Ki.

That does lean into the dbza logic a bit so I'm fine with it. Though I think Yahno and Mia helping Bulma wish for more money is a decent enough reason to explain why the brief family would help out so much and maybe give out loans aha
hah true. Also Mia would 100% find Bulma fun to hang around for things not about Martial Arts.

As for the start, looks fine to me.

Own rule?
did ya read the posting rules at the end of his post? Also it was more sarcasm. ALSO You keep calling Yahno Yahoo, idk if that's a Ramune thing, like with Mia messing up names constantly for people she finds annoying/weak, or if yer just misreading.

Its ok, I'm worthy of hate. Also hope yall are ready to get smacked about by raditz until more of the cast rock up

Also not drastic but raditz arrived in farmlands, the boys are fighting in the mountains. Unless she took a roundabout way she wouldn't have seen the pod PlusUltra PlusUltra

Oh kinda missed that. Can say round about way and the mountains overlook farmlands?. Either way shes doing a lot of talking to buy time etc

Raditz most likely backhands her when she gets close enough, whole "toying with ants" sorta deal until enough people rock up to die taking him out aha

Shes ready to evade was hoping to throw him off with a few of the weirder things she said. Even if she evades a slap its likely barely.

Yea head on approaches won't work even with shit talking, dudes bigger faster and stronger. Only flaws he has is overconfidence and no real skill. Just brute force/speeds his way through.

As we are somewhat knocking off the main story I think we know how this fight has to go for earth to win lol

I just wanna see Raditz in SSJ3. Just imagine the hair growth.
Maybe in the far off future someone will fall into hell to find a extraordinarily pissed off blonde raditz

Just a note for the future, we are going to be open with things going slightly off track compared to the series right? as characters actions/choices can change things?

Just a note for the future, we are going to be open with things going slightly off track compared to the series right? as characters actions/choices can change things?
I'd think so, at least to a certain extent. I'm thinking that we'll basically go through each Arc with it starting almost the same way but plays out differently since it's many vs many/one instead of Goku/Vegeta beating up everyone.

Ginyu force will have to deal with more than just the weak Gohan/Krillin and Vegeta and will instead be having to be a bit more serious at the start due to it being closer to an even fight, and gathering the Dragonballs on planet Namek might happen differently depending on whether we kill off Vegeta or keep him and make him a good guy again. Also we'd probably end up with more then just the one Dragon Radar imo so we'd be finding 2 or 3 at a time instead of just one.

I'd think so, at least to a certain extent. I'm thinking that we'll basically go through each Arc with it starting almost the same way but plays out differently since it's many vs many/one instead of Goku/Vegeta beating up everyone.

Ginyu force will have to deal with more than just the weak Gohan/Krillin and Vegeta and will instead be having to be a bit more serious at the start due to it being closer to an even fight, and gathering the Dragonballs on planet Namek might happen differently depending on whether we kill off Vegeta or keep him and make him a good guy again. Also we'd probably end up with more then just the one Dragon Radar imo so we'd be finding 2 or 3 at a time instead of just one.
This

Same concept goes for each Arc/Saga afterwards too. uuuh... wait. NeonFlow NeonFlow who tf we having go through time... never mind it can just be a timeline Goku doesn't die till the Heart Disease as before, he just happens to die much earlier in our timeline. Still works, we'll just have to have Trunks go "wtf where's Goku? Who are you guys? Why ya'll so strong compared to normal humans?" etc etc.

Also what we doing with the Egg King Picasso shot out? We assuming Kami just managed to absorb/fuse with it or something before it grew up?

Yea for simplicity if vegeta gets murked then Bulma's pure human kid trunks goes back in time to warn the cast about gero's androids.

The big change here is less saiyon DNA in Cell and if anyone goes super human on earth then cell has access to that gimmick.

Yea for simplicity if vegeta gets murked then Bulma's pure human kid trunks goes back in time to warn the cast about gero's androids.

The big change here is less saiyon DNA in Cell and if anyone goes super human on earth then cell has access to that gimmick.
so we're just going with us being in that timeline too and it happening the same way as ours up till androids like in the series then. Just us instead of Goku and crew.

Depends, Vegeta could go for the most infuriating Woman which ends up being Ramune in this AU due to fact that if he lives she could eventually be on same level along with the rest. Spoiler though she is going to take note of Raditz and target Pride in the Saiyan fight if she survives, so got some choice jibes for them ready.

I did actually allude to something that could come up during the android Saga, though that depends on if anyone caught it. Was namely due to Ramue's parents and the image i picked having some similarity to a certain non-cannon DB Character.

so we're just going with us being in that timeline too and it happening the same way as ours up till androids like in the series then. Just us instead of Goku and crew.
Yes an no in this timeline goku died as a baby and our characters replace the original cast.
Yumcha died in the desert,
Krillin killed by tamborine,
Tien and Chaoutsu will be forgotten (Like always)
Piccolo is sealed away (mini boss fight later maybe)
Vegeta may or may not die when he comes...

The story will follow the bones of the original but can change a fair bit.
Like nappa not killing piccolo which destroys the balls, they might wish themselves to namek after that fight and skip the space travel and training... arriving before frieza and using the balls to revive friends only for frieza to get pissed off someone got here first.

Depends, Vegeta could go for the most infuriating Woman which ends up being Ramune in this AU due to fact that if he lives she could eventually be on same level along with the rest. Spoiler though she is going to take note of Raditz and target Pride in the Saiyan fight if she survives, so got some choice jibes for them ready.

I did actually allude to something that could come up during the android Saga, though that depends on if anyone caught it. Was namely due to Ramue's parents and the image I picked having some similarity to a certain non-cannon DB Character.
We're sticking to the normal Bulma thing though. Since she still goes around with at least a couple of us like in Dragon Ball when we all fighting the Red Ribbon Army and Pilaf and his gang.
Bulma be making the Time Machine for us. And it we keep Vegeta, even if he goes for Ramune we'd still keep Bulma in with Trunks I think. Especially since we can't just kill her off. There are certain things even during Dragon Ball Super that only happens cause she is capsule corp lol. I don't think Ramune's parents live in the same city and if they do they probably don't research the same stuffs. Also we'd be split on where to defend last in that case in the other timeline which would most likely end with both scientist families dead.

Yes an no in this timeline goku died as a baby and our characters replace the original cast.
Yumcha died in the desert,
Krillin killed by tamborine,
Tien and Chaoutsu will be forgotten (Like always)
Piccolo is sealed away (mini boss fight later maybe)
Vegeta may or may not die when he comes...

The story will follow the bones of the original but can change a fair bit.
Like nappa not killing piccolo which destroys the balls, they might wish themselves to namek after that fight and skip the space travel and training... arriving before frieza and using the balls to revive friends only for frieza to get pissed off someone got here first.
My question is who replaces Goku in the other timeline if he also dies as a baby in that timeline. It would have to be us wouldn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back