• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kame house/ooc dbh

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Catching up due to RPN messing up not giving updates to this chat.
Regarding transformations, Ramunes likely going to go with more focused/condensed Ki given that most of her attacks were along that theme. Maybe people getting cuts when touching it .

Ramune would likely be hanging around at Kame's house, that or in a photo shoot. Had debated Ramune taking credit during the King Piccolo thing but thought that may be too much.

Catching up due to RPN messing up not giving updates to this chat.
Regarding transformations, Ramunes likely going to go with more focused/condensed Ki given that most of her attacks were along that theme. Maybe people getting cuts when touching it .

Ramune would likely be hanging around at Kame's house, that or in a photo shoot. Had debated Ramune taking credit during the King Piccolo thing but thought that may be too much.
Especially since Mayor Dog would know what happened anyways :)

I actually loved hercule in the games, had a jetpack to fly and his special moves were shit like giving the enemy a game boy that explodes.

So you can get a small scene of cell getting absorbed into a game boy game then cell detonates them

Just thought it would be funny in the King Piccolo fight her using her harden technique to her hair being a spike pit effectively.

I actually loved hercule in the games, had a jetpack to fly and his special moves were shit like giving the enemy a game boy that explodes.

So you can get a small scene of cell getting absorbed into a game boy game then cell detonates them
DYNAMITE KICK! hell ye he was hilarious but weak af over all xD I played DBZ Budokai to the point I could use Cell's Spirit Bomb combo to the point it looked as easy as just hitting the punch button multiple times. lol I rarely messed it up.

The best part would be shes on the floor unable to really move when it happens.

Just thought it would be funny in the King Piccolo fight her using her harden technique to her hair being a spike pit effectively.
I imagine it like this.

Redah fights one and one and doesn't get far, lands a hit or two but he regrows limbs.

Everyone else arrives and teams up with blows and ki blasts for a fierce battle that eventually overwhelms piccolo.

He gets punched into the air, shot through the chest and lands on some jiraya jutsu.

Just like in the show he spits a egg out fast during this process of dying, piccolo jr is evil and sealed away so kami lives

I imagine it like this.

Redah fights one and one and doesn't get far, lands a hit or two but he regrows limbs.

Everyone else arrives and teams up with blows and ki blasts for a fierce battle that eventually overwhelms piccolo.

He gets punched into the air, shot through the chest and lands on some jiraya jutsu.

Just like in the show he spits a egg out fast during this process of dying, piccolo jr is evil and sealed away so kami lives
works for meh. Anyways. I need to get some sleep. At least a few hours. So I'll ttyal

on an unrelated note, Redah definitely needs to pick up a ki blade technique because my boy is gonna be breaking swords like crazy.

on an unrelated note, Redah definitely needs to pick up a ki blade technique because my boy is gonna be breaking swords like crazy.
Just use whatever Trunks' sword is made out of. it literally only ever breaks once in the entire series.

He an yahno will be friends who learn off each other, redah learns knife ki chop and learns to make a ki weapon instead of a shape

For later techniques, Solar Flare and Death Beam are ones i intended on them to make or make variations of. Spirit Bomb was an idea though for them they would be more using internally like the Android Movie and/or making the attack a lot smaller rather than moon sized.

Was a few others, but Hardening their body, Exploding and condensed/thin like ki techniques were going to be common themes.

Solar flare was learnt by crane students and copied by sight from krillin so I imagine one of the characters being able to come up with it, an hey learning the spirit bomb should be a breeze with three people there. Two giving energy one trains to form it, next day swap over

Just use whatever Trunks' sword is made out of. it literally only ever breaks once in the entire series.
That's fair, but compared to a Dao, Trunks' longsword is probably sturdier just due to its shape. Plus it's not really his main method of both attack and defense, he's definitely more of a hand to hand fighter than a swordsman.

K ima go with this.

Redah and Yahno are sparring somewhere remote but close to Kame house that they can sense when Raditz shows up.
They team up to fight Raditz and don't get far, the others arrive from Kame house to join the battle and then Raditz decides to take it seriously. Some of you will die, one of you may not even get to help in the long run.

But you get access to flight, kaioken and spirit bomb/up grades to your own techniques attained off screen in time skips.

Whoever survives rp's finding dragon balls, wishing, training. Also time skips

Sound good?
PlusUltra PlusUltra Moomba Moomba Astrylan Astrylan

Also Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 I see your username about, if your making a cs how close are you to posting it?

Just realised noone mentioned bulma.
So uhhh... yahno protected her in his youth and helped find dragon balls that pilaf was after. Pilaf was killed and the wish was for money instead of a boyfriend as yahno seemed like a catch at the time.

They broke up three weeks later but remain friends out of respect.
Thus ensuring dragon radar and space travel in the future

Yumcha as a bandit was killed by Redah in his travels
Wolf fang fist loses over caracel claw

Last edited:
Bulma was a option but reason i didn't mention her was i wasn't sure if she was actually in the story, Like had idea she was a friend that went around searching at one point.

Last edited:
Just realised noone mentioned bulma.
So uhhh... yahno protected her in his youth and helped find dragon balls that pilaf was after. Pilaf was killed and the wish was for money instead of a boyfriend as yahno seemed like a catch at the time.

They broke up three weeks later but remain friends out of respect.
Thus ensuring dragon radar and space travel in the future

Yumcha as a bandit was killed by Redah in his travels
Wolf fang fist loses over caracel claw
Poor Yamcha lmao.

Can add in: Remue's parents were scientists but she was never really into that, they were always away with work at something she didn't really know about. Hung out with Bulma since all scientists knew each other in some form, and went along to keep her from getting into too much trouble with the whole dragon balls thing.

That does lean into the dbza logic a bit so I'm fine with it. Though I think Yahno and Mia helping Bulma wish for more money is a decent enough reason to explain why the brief family would help out so much and maybe give out loans aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back