Nature:
Naughty

*Birthday:
October 27

*Long-term Goal/Dream:

Kali isn't one for dreams, but if she had to list off a few:

Kill the Zangoose who tore open her stomach

Survive the War

Prove to her Tribe that she's not a helpless cripple.

*Quotes from your character:
"Oh, no, sugar. That's not how this works. I don't take orders- I just get the job done."

"Aww, that's cute- maybe next time you won't be wasting my time."

"Now, don't be like that- I was only playing, baby."

Personality:

"Me? I'm the most fun person in this little club! I'm the easiest to get along with, the most fun to be around, and the least fake. You can always count on me to tell the truth. I mean, sure, sometimes the truth hurts, but you can't expect me to just lie to keep your feelings safe. That's no fun at all. I think that's the word that describes me best- fun. I mean, not the kind of fun that's for everyone, sure- but the best kind of fun, for sure."

Kali is a little mean-spirited, to say the least. She prides herself on not having a filter, so she can be a little bit unsociable. She's flirty and teasing with just about everyone she meets, but she's never very serious. She's got a bit of a habit of teasing newbies, and she's made it a point to "test" every new recruit to see how able they are to handle her personal brand of fun. She isn't entirely awful, however- she does her best to avoid those that don't respond well to her cruel sense of humor.

On the rare occasions that she does get serious, she's actually quite scary. She's deadly efficient with poisons and her chain blade, and when she stops playing around, everyone around her learns to get out of her way. Her bad moods never last for more than a few minutes, but those that experience it for the first time learn to see the Seviper in a very different light.

Bio:
"Well, I guess it all started with the Zangoose- I was a little kid in a tribe of Seviper, and well, our tribe has this eons old feud with these Zangoose on Mt. Coronet. Well, little me, at 17 years old decided I was gonna take on that whole village. I thought I was so cool, sneaking my way in and challenging the first Zangoose I saw to 1/1 combat- I just had my little spear, and he had these huge glove things with knives. I managed to get one good hit in before he basically tore my stomach open. My family came and got me and hooo boy, was I embarrassed. I was bedridden for what, 6 months? And after that, my whole tribe treated me like some kind of cripple- I'm not the only Seviper with a scar, but you know I was never allowed to enter a battle again. I mean, sure, I can't lift too much, or walk long distances, or wield a spear the way I used to- but I can fight, in my own way. And well, that didn't sit well with little ole me. I was about 30 when the letter came in. It wasn't even for me, actually. But the kid who got it was gonna pass it up because she was too dedicated to the fight against the Zangoose- what an idiot. So.. I swapped Holo-casters with her, and made my way to Kalos. Jirachi either didn't notice, or didn't care. Either way, I've been here more than 30 years- I've earned my spot, and no one is taking it from me."

Rivals:

Any Zangoose.
Tyranitar (Pietra)- "I know, I know, she's always so nice, and everyone loves her! Puh-lease. She has to be faking- no one is ever actually that nice. It's all just some stupid act so people will like her."

Friends:
Houndoom (Shuck)- "Yeah. Shuck and I are close. How close? Oh, there are kids around, I can't talk about that. ;) "

Crushes:

Intimate Relationships:

Magical Item:

Grip Claw

Ability:
Infiltrator

Move Set:
Wrap
Poison Tail
Wring Out
Venoshock

TM:
Taunt

Seviper_fem.jpg

Here's little me the day before I got my stomach torn in half- wasn't I cute? Back in the days when I could use a spear.. so long ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back