• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kakegurui RP (retry)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
I've watched the show and now I'm hooked on the idea of an academy solely existing for the sake of gambling. Especially like the idea everyone is from some sort of rich family background of any nature. It really doesn't matter if somebody is a famous singer, a heiress or heir of a company, a son or daughter of a politician, a self made businessman/woman, etc, as long as they have some rich and status background.

I heavily request those to play a lunatic or a crazy obsessive character in some way, I don't care how subtle or out there it is.
although this is not required.

Midari was a weirdo who enjoyed feeling pain and Manyuda was an intellectual elitist who looked down on everyone and overanalyzed things. Kirari was abit of a sadistic person who liked exploiting others.

Much like the show I would like this to take place at Hyakkaou Academy. The same rules/system. Anyone can gamble with anyone.

Hierarchy exists in the form of a student council who collects optional money in the form of "donations" people who fail to meet a ranking of donations are punished with a mandatory 'pet status" females being called cats and males being called dog. Dogs and Cats are bullied and treated unfairly. Students may rid themselves of this rank by paying off "their" debt. One can also become a pet by becoming in debt, by losing a gamble in which they cannot pay off.

The idea for this RP is that everyone starts off with a certain amount of "money" this will be set across all students. I might have people with student council roles (Myself likely because I need a way to run this without being sabotaged) exclude themselves from this, I also will probably play as the student council president, but that's not to say I won't be gambling myself, so you can make some actual bank off me in dire money crisises. (Cause there will likely be some who may run low on money.)
Students can bet money. Other things related to plot or something of status "favors, tasks, pet status" or chips or secondary currency may come up.
Rankings should be a thing to be expected. Actual money will be kept track of. And most of all have fun gambling.. It's a game after all..isn't it?

This is a redo. I failed to achieve enough interest in my previous interest check so I'm retrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back