Kaizoku-ou ni, ore wa naru! 'cept not. :3 HANAKO HAS ARRIVED~

Hanako

Hiiiiiiiiiiii~

It's so cool to have this place back!

To the old'uns, REMEMBER ME? HAI THUR

To the new'uns, I'm from the old generation, so you must refer to me as Hanako-senpai! ;)

I'm a Class A Otaku, and I have a habit of chat-spam, wherein I make big chunks of my talking because I don't like having more than one sentence per post~

And, I am the Tetris Master. Srsly, don't even try to take that from me. Sui learnt first hand that I dun give up easily. :D

Welcome back Hanako, good to see you again. Enjoy the forums and be sure the check out the CMS when you get the chance. All the forum news will be posted there along with other cool things. If you need anything, you know who to ask.

~Had

Tetris master? Says who?! I demand a rematch!

I held that title far longer than you did...

as long as half the other titles in the arcade

admittedly I DID cheat on about half of them, most of my tetris scores were legit though... (I think) buggy arcade scoring FTW!

Okay, you owned the rest of the arcade, but our tetris rivalry was a deathmatch! And you gave up in the end! Also, I would've won way sooner if SOMEONE (PHIL) hadn't deleted my high score! >I

Lol the high school phil deleted was a glitched high score, i remember this :P , HALF the high scores in the arcade were glitched.

What would be the definition of 'new 'un'? 'Cause you have people who are always there, always lurking, people like me who were always there since the sort of middle days, but didn't RP nearly as much as others, and then you have those who filter in down the allies of the old members but knew about Gg all along, so does that make them new if they always knew?

Lol... that's because half of the high scores were mine...

I'm the only one (I think) who managed to figure out how to consistently glitch the scoring...

but about half of my scores we also legit... even if they WERE three... four times higher than some of the others...

many ran using a very simple repetitive trick...

*shudder at the thought of the star wars trench game*

it took me a good hour just to die with me walking off and leaving it alone, I'm not kidding, I had over 100 extra lives...

In due time folks! The arcade will be back at some point. As of right now I would like everyone to focus on the role plays. Welcome back non the less!

Hiiiiiiiiiiii~

It's so cool to have this place back!

To the old'uns, REMEMBER ME? HAI THUR

To the new'uns, I'm from the old generation, so you must refer to me as Hanako-senpai! ;)

I'm a Class A Otaku, and I have a habit of chat-spam, wherein I make big chunks of my talking because I don't like having more than one sentence per post~

And, I am the Tetris Master. Srsly, don't even try to take that from me. Sui learnt first hand that I dun give up easily. :D
hi

And if you lot honestly yammer and scream at one-another over Tetris, I'm busy over here building up my GLA Horde in CNC Zero Hour! Mwaahahahahahhaahaaa!!

Welcome home dear!

Users who are viewing this thread