• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaisei: An Eye for an Eye

Xcelgamer

Different timezone, who dis
Natalia came in slamming the door front door "THE. HELL" She said as she threw her rapier into a wooden support beam. Emelia walked down the steps and pulled out the rapier from the beam "Is everything all right Mistress Natalia, I'm assuming due to the rapier stuck in the beam that the competition didn't go so well" Emelia said with a smile as she handed the rapier back with a small smile "Yes, Emelia it was a catastrophic failure, how did they find out about all those secrets?" Natalia said as she and Emelia walked forward into the house "I'm very sorry to here that Mistress but it's ok, there is always next year" Emelia said as she followed other maids around them looked at the two of them as they walked, some eyes filled with jealousy of how the cyclops was so close to the young mistress, others filled with fear of the 8 ft cyclops as they walked by. "Emelia can you tell me, your opinion on something please?" Natalia asked as she handed Emelia the rapier and the rest of her equipment "Of course Mistress, what do you need my opinion on?" Emelia said simply with a small smile on her face "Have I been babied all my life? I want a truthful answer out of you, ok Emelia?" She said as they made their way to Natalias room "In all honesty, somewhat slightly Mistress Natalia, while I've only been here for five years, you have been given a lot by your parents, myself included however despite being given a lot things, you have also worked very, very hard to get to where you are right now, all you have learnt was due to your efforts rather than your parents getting you everything want" Emelia answered her face warm despite the terrifying aura that surrounded her as she put away the dueling equipment as other maids started preparing Natalia's clothes and undressing her "Thank you Emelia. You may leave now" Natalia said "Your a really good maid and friend" She thought in which Emelia read and giggled at it "Of course Mistress" She said before walking out of the room with a smile and a small hop in her step as a scowl appeared on an elf maids face.

Karen was furious, her face was surprisingly calm yet underneath a cruel and twisted plot had already begun forming a while before today. She was in love with Natalia too but there was a massive hurdle in front of her, a one-eyed, 8 ft tall hurdle to be precise. So Karen had been prepared to deal with Emelia eventually, about a 2 months ago she had gathered around four other maids that absolutely hated Emelia, so they started to plan on how to get her out of the picture, they tried a few different things, trying to kill her but she always seemed to know where the attack was coming from and managed to stop and even clean up the mess they made. Then they moved from trying to kill to trying to make it look like that she wasn't doing her job yet she always managed to complete her work despite all the trip-ups she was forced to go through. Honestly both these failed attempts just pissed them all off even more than Emelia already did. Then Karen had an amazing idea, with the competition between the Valentines household (Natalia's family) and their eternal rivals the Watts. "Ladies, I think we found our way to get rid of our one-eyed friend. Hehehehe" Karen said as she began to wrote down a series of secrets about Natalia that only those within the house would know of especially those who are closest to Natalia. The day before the competition, there was a loud knock on the Watt's door and left there was a bundle of notes detailing a lot of Natalia's secrets about her, surely enough to throw her off her game at the competition and that's exactly what happened. Natalia lost and humiliated, now Natalia was trying to figure out what happened. Suddenly there was a knock on her door as she wracked her brain to how the Watts knew all her most private of secrets Natalia looked up from her desk

"Come in, please tell me you have news" Natalia said with a frustrated sigh as Karen opened the door with "Hello Mistress, I have news, me and some of the other maids think we found out who told the Watts your secrets" Karen said as she pulled out a notepad with pages torn out of it "We found this in Emelia's room, it appears she had written down your secrets and had found time to give them to the Watts." Karen said as she managed to hide her sneaky smile as she watched Natalias face turn from despair into outright anger "EMELIA! MY ROOM! NOW!" She yelled and almost immediately Emelia was there in the room "Yes Mistress Natalia? What's the matter?" She said with her usual smile and innocent tone "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BETRAYED THE HOUSEHOLD!" Natalia yelled as she stormed towards Emelia who started to shrink down at being yelled "W-w-w-w-what are you talking about, Mistress?" she said tears forming in her eye "DON'T FUCKING PLAY DUMB WITH ME, YOUR THE ONE WHO TOLD THE WATTS' ALL MY SECRETS" Natalia screamed as Emelia was now on the ground sobbing her eye out without any words "I can't believe I trusted an inhuman, your fired" Natalia said as Emelia was quietly dragged out of the house and thrown out of the house. She tumbled down the steps, getting hurt on a few of the steps she hit. As she slowly got up and walked out, she tried to wipe her tears away but they continued to flow as she walked away "B-but I didn't do anything" She whimpered to herself as she pulled out a heart-shaped necklace hidden underneath her clothes and opened it up revealing a picture of Natalia as she wandered aimlessly in the city hearing peoples thoughts on what a monster she was which made her cry even more as she tried to make herself as small as possible "I already miss, Mistress Natalia" she said to herself

Idea Idea

Last edited:

[class=text] text-align:center; background-color:darkgreen; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=background] border-radius:25px; border:7px solid white; background-image:url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/5b5eed03-3715-42fd-8716-9b189aa554ad/dancgdl-62c18593-7e18-4d8e-a7c0-42e34ac515c8.jpg/v1/fill/w_1280,h_853,q_75,strp/jungle_background_by_papillonstudio_dancgdl-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODUzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWI1ZWVkMDMtMzcxNS00MmZkLTg3MTYtOWIxODlhYTU1NGFkXC9kYW5jZ2RsLTYyYzE4NTkzLTdlMTgtNGQ4ZS1hN2MwLTQyZTM0YWM1MTVjOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.g3bCY1GwWglBnp6LuEEpndIGzWTSxHNBnkJIDyf6L34'); background-attachment:fixed; background-size:cover; height:920px; width:92%; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=1] color:darkgreen; font-size:500%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=2] color:darkgreen; font-size:500%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=3] color:darkgreen; font-size:500%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=4] color:darkgreen; font-size:500%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 700px; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right:50px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; [/class] [class=quote] font-size:280%; color:silver; [/class] [class=b] border:3px dashed black; width:64%; margin:0 auto; [/class]

You can listen to it while trying to find the paws!

[div class=background]
[div class=1][/div]

[div class=3][/div]
[div class=b][div class=text]

[div class=quote]Natava[/div] [div class=scroll] A world covered in starlight, darkness as far as the eye could see. A booming voice reverberated through the whole uh...dimension, I guess, yet was equal parts great and intimidating, and sweet and motherly. Like a sound of intense sunlight, so bright and hot that it's scary to look, but which peels away the cold and shares the light of day.

"Natava. Do you remember what has come of you?" Inquired the voice. Lines of light appeared to gather in this cosmic darkness in which I was floating, joning together in an increasing ball of light. It drew me in, but a sharp pain on my back that quickly spread throughout my whole body kept me in check. Brief images, memories, of a train about to crush every bone in my body, and spill out the contents of the meatsack I was, flashed in my mind. I nodded to the voice, and the pain appeared to subside. Was I in a hospital? Was I hallucinating?

"No, Natava. Today you have perished. Your body lays shattered by the vehicle called "train". But fear not, for where some opportunities were closed, others are opening before you!" as the voice shouted that last part, and of course it echoed louder and stronger than before, the ball of light grew in intensity, transforming into an angelic body of light in a literal flash. Behind them, images like screens of some kind of fantasy setting filled the room. "Kaisei is a world of swords and magic. There are many races, and you can use magic or improve yourself through skills. I shall grant you a new life in this world, as I did for many others before you."

It was all pretty hard to believe, but somehow I did. It was as if there was something speaking to my very soul at that moment, conveying in absolute that there was no lie in the voice's words.

"Who are you?" I couln't help inquiring, although an idea for the answer was already forming in my mind from knowing the pattern of these kinds of scenarios, at least if the manga and light novels were anything to go by.

"I am one of the goddesses in charge of taking care of this world. Seek out the name 'Antella' in the records of the new world if you wish to pray upon my name. But first, we must place you within an adequate vessel for your new material existence. I shall allow you to choose what species you'd like to be, fro, among the united humanoids, the inhumans of great bonds and greater wills and the wild monsters. I shall grant upon you a wish as well, as a blessing for the journey ahead. Although I could read your heart, we have found that often... disappoints your kind. So I ask, what would you desire, Natava?"

"Woooow, so there are like, elves and dwarves there? Are there werewolfs, dragons, vampires, golems?" The goddess giggled a bit and nodded. My heart might have skipped a bit if I wasn't in some strange incorporeal form. "And magic? What kind of magic is there?"

"There are many magics upon this world. Clerical magics for healing, wizardly magics for bending the world around them, elemental magic.."

The goddess went on to describe much, it was hard to tell when we were all so disembodied, like a fever dream, but it appeared as though she was almost having fun with it all. Meanwhile, my eyes only continued to widen, as I tried in vain to hold back my excitement, and it just came bursting out with a twirls as the goddess once again inquired what wish I desired.

"It's so hard to decide what to take, I wish I could just try it all out, have all this magic, a magic feast! I wanna have fun, never have to do anyone's bidding and never have to betray anyone's trust ever again!"

The goddess agreed, and light enveloped me. What happened after that was so intense that my memory was never quite able to retain it, but I'm sure it must have been a truly unique experience.

How exciting!

Then, my consciousness faded...

Day 1

When I came to, everything around me was pitch black. I tried moving, but I found I couldn't. I was currently in some kind of very tight space, completely submerged, and the walls around me seemed very strong. I shook around, rapidly panicking under the belief I was about to drown, only to discover nothing of the sort was happening. In fact, I wasn't even having trouble breathing! Still, I wondered what kind of place this was. It was warm, kinda cozy in fact. But at the same time, it made me feel so trapped. Was there some sort of mistake? Wasn't this supposed to be a world of magic and adventure? Was I kidnapped before I was even given a body? But that made no sense... There had to be a way out of this.

"I think I remember there being something like a status or somethi-" Just as I spoke those words, a screen appeared before my eyes.

token_1.png
Name: (Unnamed) Level: 1
Species: (monster) Hydra- Proto-hydra
Titles: Otherwolder; Victim of Karma
Stats:

Health: ?
Strength: ?
Spell Power: ?
Mana Vein: ?
Mana Regeneration: ?
Stamina: ?
Stamina Recovery: ?
Agility: ?
Speed: //0
Focus: ?
Natural Armor: ?
Senses: Touch- ?/Smell- ?/Sight- ?/Hearing-? /Taste- ?
Remaining Skill Points: ?

Communication: N/A

Skills:
[ Magic Feast Rank 1 (CHEAT) (10) ]
[ Otherwolder ]
[ Status ]
[ Innate Regeneration ]
[ Improved Regeneration Rank1 (4) ]
[ Magical Body ]
[ Fire Vulnerability ]
[ DIsease Resistance Rank2 (5) ]
[ Poison Spit Rank2 (1)]
[ Poison Blood Rank1 (2) ]
[ Swamp Dweller Rank1 (2) ]
[ Amphibian Rank 1 (1) ]
[ Water Breathing Rank 1 (1) ]
[ Impalling Bite Rank2 (1) ]
[ Lesser Liquid Poison Immunity ]

Equipment: N/A

Statuses: N/A

Proto-hydra, huh? So that was the species I ended up with. Furthermore, it was a monster. I had to wonder how I looked. People might not even like me like this. I mean, I was a MONSTER, right? That also meant, however, nobody was expecting me to behave for them, to work for them. I was free! Free! Even if some kind of demon king showed up, I was not going to bow to this person, nomatter what! But I might want to level up a bit first at least.... so I wouldn't get squashed as easy. What was up with those stats too, why were they all question marks?

A new screen popped on top of the first. "[ Point Assigment Process Will Begin Now. You have 180 points to spend. Confirm? ] ", it read. I nodded, heart pumping with excitement. My first priority was definitely magic! I wanted to use as much as I could, and I wanted to make it real flashy, so I dumped a lot into that right away...but surprisingly, even if 180 sounds like a lot, it's not that much when looking at how many stats there actually were... so second thing, I would put a lot into my HP. I had died very recently, wasn't exactly eager to relieve the experience if I could avoid it. And if I wanted to be independent now, then I would probably need some strength...

When I finished placing my points, and after taking a look over to make sure I was satisfied, I inserted them. The screen closed before my very eyes, and tiny cracks began to form in the impenetrable shell that surrounded me, flooding the inside with some different water that was traded with the one I was previously surrounded with. I was immediately overcome with a strange reaction, an urge to claws and bite and bang my head against these walls as this foreign water entered, until the shell shattered to pieces, releasing me from the egg. I wasn't the only one though...near me, two other of my kin were battling, and somehow I knew that if either succeeded, they'd come after me. We were small, swimming in water with bits and pieces of leaves, meat, rocks, and everything else that would float or sink slowly in it. My best chance would be to allow my siblings to battle each other as long as possible, and swoop in to end them both at the first chance. I swam down to a cave-like cavity that had forms at the bottom of the swamp, and observed from there as the two of them fought. Though they had noticed me, neither was about to give the other an inch in their battle for supremacy.

For the very first time, I took a life. Two, in fact. I was surprised at how...right it felt.

Day 2

On the second day, I woke up hungry. Very hungry. Maybe it had something to do with the egg, but the previous day I hadn't gotten hungry at all. Now, however, my stomach was growling like there was no tomorrow. Well, it made sense. I was literally "born yesterday" at that point. Eat and sleep is what newborns do, right? But where was my mother. Shouldn't there be someone to take care of me? My fight with my siblings might suggest something weird going on with these "proto-hydras". Or maybe I just didn't feel the urge to call for a mother because I had memories of my previous life.

Either way, I had to put something in my belly and sure wasn't about to be the two I killed yesterday. I thus ventured out of the waters, and onto dry land again. I was worried for a bit that I wouldn't be able to go into dry land, but I succeded. Yay me! But now what? I wondered through the grass, and the mud, so much mud. At times, I felt like I was going to actually sink in.

All of the sudden, this huge creature pops out of the ground! Well, huge compared to me anyway... it was a snake, and it wrapped itself around me. Every part of my body felt as though it was being compressed, but I was able to bite through and inject my poison right through the creature's head. It's wounds healed though, making me realize I my kind wasn't the only one that could do that.

Eventually, I defeated the creature, and was able to eat. I didn't want to eat a snake, but I didnt have much of a choice. The flavor was better than expected, but hardly gourmett. It was still rather edible though, unlike certain other things I came to have to eat...

Day 7

A week passed. Eating all kinds of disgusting things, going back and forth in the swamp, it was all just starting to get to me. I couldn't bear to just sit around anymore! I ventured out, towards the outter swamp, then past it, and it was like finding the land of milk and honey: grass, just normal, light green, non-muddy grass! A treeless clearing and with a cave, and the tips of the distant mountains were visible from there. Furthermore, the inhabitants (as I quickly noted) were these bunny-looking creatures with horns. They looked kinda dangerous, to be honest, but I was already drooling. They HAD to be delicious!

My front paws had just barely entered the grass when a hissing sound permeated through the air. I quickly turned in it's direction, and found that, standing slightly above the grass, was a big (to me) golden lizard. It had a frill around its neck, and two jet black eyes that didn't look especially happy to see me. I hesitated. I really wanted to get those rabbits! I began raising one of my paws, only to receive that dreaded hiss again, along with a whole lot of spit.

Shifting-Shadow-MtG-Art.jpg

I saw the creature's throat expand, and was fortunate enough to retreat in time to NOT be incinerated to death by that purple fire coming out of its mouth. That was a FREAKING DRAGON?! I had to get out there!

Present Day

Almost a couple months passed since I first hatched from my egg. I had never returned to that little paradise, lest I piss off the guardian "angel" of that place (more like a demon if you ask me). Naturally, I did explore other areas around the swamp, like the one leading deeper into the forest, which I quickly found unbearable given the lack of any water sources. As it turned out, this body of mine was real needy when it came to water. Speaking of which, I realized what my other "water" was... appearantly, anytime I ate other monsters, my urine ended up becoming a bunch of mana-

ANYWAY, in another direction yet was a town. I didn't remember how monsters were received by humans though, and normally the answer to that is "not very well", to put it lightly. Still, I did make the occasional trip there, as the one place outside the swamp that would let me have a change of scenery without trying to kill me almost immediately.

So again today I travelled there for a short nap in a small place on the border between the woods and some abandoned house in the outskirts of nowhere. I hid among the grass, lying down, and allowed myself to rest, as no one ever seemed to come near this spot. Certainly today would be a calm and peaceful rest again, as close to human civilization as I could safely get.
[/div]

[/div][/div]
[div class=4][/div]

[div class=2][/div]
[/div]

Tags: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Emelia wandered the streets aimlessly, she had been barely able to see, her eye was non-stop crying. Everyone for the most part ignored the massive crying woman or her aura made people shut themselves away from her. Every time she sat down to cry in an alley, people quickly found her and shooed her off like she was an annoying pest instead of an actual person. It made her feel even worse than she already felt. So there she walked around the city sad, alone and nobody wanting her around, as her supposed curse caused people to stare with hatred and disgust, throwing mud, rotten food and other horrible things at her, staining her usually pristine uniform, juices dripping from her hair as she moaned to herself and tried in a fruitless attempt, to wipe all her tears away "...I have no idea where to go or what to do and no-one to fall back on"

After the fifth time of being shooed off of trying to find a crying place, she managed to find a nice dank alleyway, away from the bigger crowds and slumped to the floor, slowly but surely she managed to wipe her massive tears away, although she was still sad about it all. She calmly cleaned off the fruit and mud off her uniform, the stains a permanent reminder of how she had no-one left as she continued to hold back all her tears. She didn't know what she wanted to do now, serving Natalia was the only thing she knew of this new life so now what could she do? That's when she remembered something she had forgotten a little over 17 years ago and she wanted to test if that wasn't a dream "W-what did that woman s-s-say to open up that menu? Oh right! S-Status!"

Titles:
[ Otherworlder ] ; [ Tribute of Self ] ; [ The Betrayed ]

Stats:

Total: 142 [135+7 to Strength from skill]

Health: 13
Strength: 17
Spell Power: 9
Mana Vein: 7
Mana Regeneration: 7
Stamina: 8
Stamina Recovery: 8
Agility: 9
Speed: Running-8 /Swimming-5 /Flying- 0
Focus: 6
Natural Armour: 8
Senses: Touch- 5 /Smell- 9/Sight- 10 /Hearing- 8/Taste- 5

Classes:
Maid Lvl 1

Skills:

[ Status ]
Allows an otherwolder to open and view the status screen of themselves and others (with viewing of others being more limited in information, adding info they've acquired). The status screen also grants info on specific parts of one's status screen and allows otherwolders to control the way they spend their skill and stat points more directly, bypassing the extra requirements natives have to face in favor of being directly able to input their points where they wish.

Can also be used to select particular skills, and click on them for use.

Cannot be leveled up, copied or stolen.

Link: Status (Skill)

[ Otherworlder ]
Experience gain increased by 20%. Cannot be leveled up, copied or stolen.
Link: Otherworlder (Skill)

[Bat Deity's Resting Eye Rank 2 (Cheat) (8)]
Allows one to perceive the thoughts of any creature on focuses on. Can be expanded to read the thoughts of any creature within a small area that is within line of sight or immediately surrounding the user. At skill level 1 can only read surface thoughts. Able to read deeper into one's thoughts with each skill level. The user permanently exudes a dreadful aura which can induce fright upon those non-monsters nearby if they can sense it at all, and it increases in intensity the more intensely one consciously attempts to use the skill.
Link: Bat Deity's Resting Eye

[Inhuman Strife Rank 1(8)]
Experience gain increased by 10%..
Link: Inhuman Strife

[ Improved Regeneration Rank 1(4) ]
The user is able to regenerate (or their regeneration speed and efficiency is increased if they were already able to), and damage is somewhat gradually recovered as one regenerates.
Link: Improved Regeneration (Skill)

[Cyclopsis]
One who possesses this skill only has one eye, and therefore lacks depth perception. They have a greater chance to miss their target at all times and are more intensely and easily affected by sight-disabling effects. As a negative skill, it does not scale.
Link: Cyclopsis

[Heat Resistance Rank 1(4)]
The user takes reduced damage from Heat effects and other corresponding sources of damage of that type.
Link: Heat Resistance

[Brute's Strength Rank 2 (3)]
Your body is naturally powerful muscles. Your strength is increased by 3 at level 1 and by 1 every second (total) level after that. Gains 4 additional strength per skill level.
Link:
Brute's Strength

[Cleaning Rank 1 (1)]
Grants one the ability to clean. The higher the skill level, the more proficient one becomes with cleaning. Learning about cleaning can aid in leveling up this skill.
Link: Cleaning

Items:
Maid Outfit, A necklace with a picture of Natalia in it​

Emelia's eye widened at the sudden appearance at the suddenness of the screen that appeared before her. She slowly scrolled through it, slowly remembering that she herself had allocated these stats herself. Of course her titles made her tear up a bit, as it reminded her that once again she had been betrayed by people, her class made her smile a bit and as she slowly scrolled down she read her skills, some she understood where she got them from but most of them just left her confused as to where she had gotten them from. But before she could get down to reading her items list a portly man had heard her sniffling and came to check it out. He had a furious look on his face when instead of finding someone he could exploit he found just a crying cyclops "Oi dumb troll! Go on and get! Get going, nobody wants ya here. Before I kick your ass"

"Ahh, I'm sorry! I'm sorry and I'm a cyclops not a troll!" Emelia squeaked out as the man through a rock at her scaring her witless and causing her to scramble and run this time she just kept on running and running far from the center of town, the only sounds coming from her being her feet slapping against the ground, her sniffles and every so often her falling to ground as she accidentally fell over herself, as she tried to get out of the city. Eventually she made it out of the densely packed city, her body ached from the pain her trips had caused as she walked past an abandoned house, her whole body was shaking expecting more food and mud to be thrown at her by invisible assailants what she wasn't expecting was to meet the only creature that would put trust in her that day. As she walked looking above her, she suddenly tripped over something and fell flat on her face, her massive eye taking the brunt of the damage this time she started crying in pain, her whole body started to shrink into itself as her eye remained close from the pain of hitting the ground "Ow, what else can go wrong for me. I should just jump again, after today. nobody wants me so what use do I have?"

Idea Idea

[class=text] text-align:center; background-color:darkgreen; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=background] border-radius:25px; border:7px solid white; background-image:url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/5b5eed03-3715-42fd-8716-9b189aa554ad/dancgdl-62c18593-7e18-4d8e-a7c0-42e34ac515c8.jpg/v1/fill/w_1280,h_853,q_75,strp/jungle_background_by_papillonstudio_dancgdl-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODUzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWI1ZWVkMDMtMzcxNS00MmZkLTg3MTYtOWIxODlhYTU1NGFkXC9kYW5jZ2RsLTYyYzE4NTkzLTdlMTgtNGQ4ZS1hN2MwLTQyZTM0YWM1MTVjOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.g3bCY1GwWglBnp6LuEEpndIGzWTSxHNBnkJIDyf6L34'); background-attachment:fixed; background-size:cover; height:920px; width:92%; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=1] color:darkgreen; font-size:500%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=2] color:darkgreen; font-size:500%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=3] color:darkgreen; font-size:500%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=4] color:darkgreen; font-size:500%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 700px; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right:50px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; [/class] [class=quote] font-size:280%; color:silver; [/class] [class=b] border:3px dashed black; width:64%; margin:0 auto; [/class]

You can listen to it while trying to find the paws!

[div class=background]
[div class=1][/div]

[div class=3][/div]
[div class=b][div class=text]

[div class=quote]Natava[/div] [div class=scroll]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

"Again! Again!" Cried out the other kids surrounding me. I could no longer even slightly contain that smirk plastered on my face as they stared wide-eyed at how the rice in the glass rose up and down, pulled along by the colored water. The rice was still swirling around like that, and so many were still glued to the table and staring as if trying to capture the exact moment in which the grains would finally stop and drop down to the bottom like pebbles thrown at a lake in the wrong angle to bounce. This would do, for a while. Maybe next time I should try that coca cola and mentos thing?

However, not everyone seemed to be entertained. There was a kid, he was sitting by a corner with his book. Such a nerd, he even had glasses and everything! Still, he was not my friend yet, so I guess it would be ok to give him a bit of attention.

"Hey there!" I gave him a little wave and a smile. "Don't you wanna come see the experiment? It's really cool how the rice goes woosh, woosh!"

He looked up a little bit, frowning. He didn't respond until AFTER making sure to mark the page he was on in his book properly.

"It's boring. My dad showed me before. What's so fun about rice spinning around in the glass anyway, just shake the glass and it'll do that anyway." He laughed a little to himself before telling the joke: "Oh, well, maybe you think it's really funny to watch washing machines spin. You know, like babies."

"Hey!" I pouted. The nerdy boy giggled, but two girls had overheard it, and placed their hands on my shoulders while staring daggers at the boy.

"That was really rude you know!"

"Yeah, apologize!"

Others began joining the fray, while the nerdy boy seemed to get increasingly flustered and hide behind his book, to the point where he failed to see another boy sneak around him and pull the plastic chair from under him. Everyone else seemed to laugh at that prank, and I too. I was laughing so hard it was actually starting to hurt, oh it was really starting to hurt, ow, ow, OW-

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback Over~~~~~~~~~~~​

WHAT THE HELL? I was jolted awake by a sudden enormous pressure on my back. My utter instinctly my claws dug ahead and my legs propelled me forward by instinct, narrowly slithering out of the way of the large meaty log that was dropping where I once laid, but not before having become the cause of that very fall. Who was this? Was it an enemy, no a predator? Unless they worked for that fire-breathing lizard, did they even have anyone working under them, no that was stupid of me, they wouldn't have, lizards aren't smart enough to have others work under them....

<I am a lizard too though.> I thought. <...Or a proto-hydra I suppose, but that's a lizard nonetheless.>

That said, if they weren't working for that other guy, who was this person? And why did they have to be so rude as to trip on me? Was it an attack? Was it just spite? I bared my teeth at them as I slowly backed away slowly, stopping short of squishing against the wall. It was then that I noticed something peculiar about that person: Their number of eyes. Specifically, the fact that they only had one big eye, spread all across their face.

<Wait, I thought this place was some kind of human town! Where there other species here? Is this maybe actually a cyclops town and humans only occasionally come to visit it?> Up until now, I had only encountered humans near the swamp, at least as far as any kin that looked remotely human went. It wasn't super surprising to find out there were other huamnoid races around, in fact I should probably have expected it, but seeing one in person, right in front of me like...wow! I had so many questions! Do cyclops have depth perception? Do they grow gigantic? Does chewing make things look like they are going up and down because their eye has to move whenever they open their mouth, since it is so big?

Without really thinking about it, I began approaching the person who tripped on me earlier, attempting to poke their face to see if it felt any different than a regular person or more stretchy or anything like that.[/div]

[/div][/div]
[div class=4][/div]

[div class=2][/div]
[/div]

Tags: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back