• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kai's one on one search

sitka

Lurker

i3tfvd.png
nbxf1g.gif
i3tfvd.png

Hey there! I'm Sitka, but just call me Kai. I'm a newb here, having migrated from the lovely advanced scribes website. I'm still unsure with the coding and type of users on here, but I feel this site is very lovely and I'd like to make a new addition to it. So, without further adue, I'm looking for some roleplay partners!~

about me :

?? highly literate - give four to six paragraphs on average

?? reply to topic every three to eight days

?? prefer only mxf romance, but doesn't like lots and lots of romance at all

?? doesn't enjoy massive use of swearing of intensive romance scenes

From you, I just require having a person who can match my posts, play all genders and multiple characters, and contribute creatively to the roleplay plot!!

plots :

animals- wolves, dogs, deer, birds, rats, foxes

history- mostly Titanic, the gold rush of Alaska, piracy, the gunslinger/cowboy ages, and Industrial revolution. Also any set period taking place in India.

werewolves- an arranged marriage

vampires- I have a plot in which there's an apocalypse; vampires take over and several years later, humans are scarce and blood supply is low.

dragons- I adore dragons and will practically do anything featuring these beautiful creatures.

aliens- I thought up an idea where the world is being taken over by savage aliens, and one character actually kidnaps one ( the aliens are evil and for some reason harm the humans for their own gain- haven't sorted that part out much, but they look absolutely adorable and fluffy- animalistic, but can actually shift into a human appearance ) and then figures out that their weaknesses are kind deeds. Kinda weird but I'll further explain it if you're interested. Not as happy-go-lucky as it sounds, particularly. Lots of action and creepy scenes.

fandoms- Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit ( interested in an ocxLegolas pairing and an ocxAragorn pairing, I play an oc and Aragorn? ), Pirates of the Caribbean, Avengers ( oc x Loki, oc x Thor- my playing an OC and Thor, or oc x Steve and oc x your choice, etc ) Narnia ( maybe a mash-up of Middle Earth and Narnia! ) or Game of Thrones ( oc's )

magical world- We make up our own world. c:

real humans - Open to ideas. I have one idea where a writer travels to an island for muse.

2hx1qgn.jpg

Hey there! I would be interested in a fantasy based role play with you. I have one idea in mind that I could share with you if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back