• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings kai's fandom & original plotting ♡

kaii

❀ finals week, replies slow!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
a8397ba043a18dc1cad94ea70b313fed.gif.4cb5e1c85bd0f17b2c4065cdfbbfc31e.gif

hello! my name is kai & welcome to my plotting thread! it is by no means one of those fancy coded threads because i don't have the brain capacity to do any of that yet, but i hope you'll still take a look around if you'd like!
disclaimer: if you are interested in plotting with me, do not post on this thread! please send me a private message, as it's easier for me to keep this thread & any requests organized.
thank you! ♡

--------------------------

here's some info about me & what you can expect from me ◟( •⌄• ू )
♡ call me kai, i'm 22, and i use she/her pronouns (but they/them are also okay!)
♡ i'm most comfortable writing with others who are 20+, writing with anyone younger makes me VERY uncomfortable!
♡ i have inattentive adhd, which in my case means that if it's out of sight, it's more than likely out of mind. i try to reply as soon as i can, but please don't anticipate replies every single day. if it's been nearly a week & i haven't replied, please just send me a message!
♡ please bear in mind that most of my characters will be feminine or feminine presenting. in cases of doubling, i will definitely write a masculine character if i'm also writing for a feminine character as well!
♡ i prefer writing on pms & discord!
♡ i will let you know about any boundaries i may have early on in plotting, just to be sure you're aware. please don't hesitate to tell me any concerns or requests you have as well!

and here's what i'd like to ask of you! ◟( •⌄• ू )
♡ i will always respect your preferences & boundaries, so please respect mine as well! & as always, please don't hesitate to bring up any issues, comments, or requests that you may have for me!
♡ please be open & collaborative, especially for plotting! it's very difficult to create & gain interest in a plot if the only responses i'm receiving are "i don't care, whatever you think." i admit that i'm definitely really indecisive, but i will absolutely do everything i can to contribute (:
♡ in regards to ghosting, i don't mind! but please let me know if you're uninterested so i don't bother you about a thread you no longer want (:
♡ speaking of talking, i love to chat ooc, so don't be afraid to just spark a conversation or anything!
♡ the length of my posts vary, but they never are less than 3 paragraphs long. i don't expect you to write novels every reply, 3 paragraphs minimum is perfectly fine with me! anything less than that is very hard to reply to!
♡ as you could probably tell, the lack of proper capitalization doesn't bother me! you can use proper capitalization or none at all, whatever you prefer! however, i do ask that you have decent spelling & grammar! i won't critique you on anything like using "your" instead of "you're" or anything like that, i only say this because i don't want to accidentally interpret anything the wrong way because i do have some problems with that on the internet.
♡ what is on this thread isn't exclusively what i'm looking for. if you're interested in plotting but don't see a plot you like, feel free to ask!

and now,, onto the main event! these lists are going to be very short because i don't have a lot of time,, so i'm only listing the things i currently have muse for! i will update this if i have time and/or remember (:

fandom plotting (´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ
♡ genshin impact
⠀⠀⠀˚₊✩‧₊ looking for: alhaitham, cyno, heizou, dottore, kaeya
⠀⠀⠀˚₊✩‧₊ i will not write: klee, diona, qiqi
♡ idolish7 (very high muse! currently have plot ideas)
⠀⠀⠀˚₊✩‧₊ looking for: sogo, tenn, toma, minami
♡ ensemble stars (gaining muse!)
⠀⠀⠀˚₊✩‧₊ looking for: just ask!
♡ jujutsu kaisen
⠀⠀⠀˚₊✩‧₊ looking for: megumi, gojo
♡ my hero academia (gaining muse!)
⠀⠀⠀˚₊✩‧₊ looking for: depends on the plot!
⠀⠀⠀˚₊✩‧₊ i will not write: bakugo, mineta, eri

original plotting (´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ
♡ two content creators/streamers are paired up to do a year-long collaboration project that includes a video releasing every day (kind of unus annus-esque?). to make things easier, they move in together and quickly realize how strong their feelings for each other really are. (additional: "watching two people fall in love through every video", secret relationship, etc.)
♡ cheerleader!muse a who has been cheering since they could walk and cheerleader/yell-leader!muse b who only tried out for the team in college for the scholarship but ended up loving it. ever since their freshman year of college, they were always in the same stunt groups no matter what. now as they get ready to graduate, they realize that their close friendship is actually much more than they realize. (bonus: muse a realizing that they're falling hopelessly in love for the person they literally trust with their life while muse b has already been hopelessly in love but makes sure muse a is always their partner so they can be 100% sure they won't get hurt,,, cries)
♡ muse a, a member of one of the world's most popular current bands that is currently getting ready for their upcoming world tour. and muse b, a member of the small and rising group opening for muse a's world tour. (additional: secret relationship, public relationship(?), traveling the world, dedicating their own songs to each other secretly, etc.)
♡ speaking of traveling the world,, college students sailing around the world throughout their school year, experiencing the world and becoming very close as friends and even lovers
♡ nekos/etc.
♡ content creators/celebrities
♡ musicians

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back