• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kaiju’s corner (Craving a One Piece RP)

Kaiju Cat

Demon spoon cat stand
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I’m the resident Kaiju cat who is looking for some rps. I’m on PST California standard time I’m mostly available through the week. Unless something takes my attention away. I’m always willing to post.

I don’t do double I attempted in the past it didn’t work for me it’s not my cup of tea either. I will not and will not role play with minors it’s non negotiable for me, please respect my boundaries.

As for posting requirements, one paragraph or three is enough for me as long I’m given something to work with. Please no several line style of posts I’ll ghost you. I rp in the third person.

I have a few ideas here and there I’d like to chat with you about possibly fawn over the anime and its arcs and characters.

I’m caught up with the anime but haven’t read the manga yet. I’m primarily active here. I rp over PMs or threads.

Ace x Marco: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3<3<3<3 <3 (craving!!)

Ace
x Yamato <3 <3 <3

(Currently on the Wano arc)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back