• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
7078e4309d0a40fd66e0eed254004d77.png

Name: Scoogy Floogoo Scagoo

Appearance: Scoogy wears a hat to look cool. Like other shoggoth, glung appears to consist of a tar like substance and has glowing eyes that appear and disappear into scorg body.

Universe: Lovecraft

Size: 150m x 150m, 250k tons

Alignment: Chaotic neutral

Personality: Creepily insane and monstrous

Biography: The shoggoth were created to be slaves of the elder things, the first aliens to colonate earth. When the shoggoth formed intelligence they started to rebel against their masters and spelled their doom. Scoogy is a descendent of these creatures and glung is a cool and hip shoggoth who likes to start new trends, such as wearing a hat and using human corpses for puppet shows.

Powers/Abilities: Scoogy, like any shoggoth, is formless and can shapeshift like an amoeba.

Weakness: Fire

Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Parameters:
Type- Close quarters brawler
Power- A
Speed- Can roll faster than a train
Range- D can extend arms or tendrils but mainly close quarters
Constitution- B
Intelligence- F

Misc:

Last edited:
I made it about the same size and weight of a skyscraper but I can change that to meet demands

I assume the size refers to 1000 feet by 1000 feet - aka roughly 300 meters?

I say to scale the thing down to at least half of that or more. 150 meters should be at most.

The Fighting Machine

ULLA!
Martian Battle Cry

Name:
  • The Fighting Machine
  • Tripod
  • "The Thing"
Appearance:
How can I describe it? A monstrous tripod, higher than many houses, striding over the young pine trees, and smashing them aside in its career; a walking engine of glittering metal, striding now across the heather; articulate ropes of steel dangling from it, and the clattering tumult of its passage mingling with the riot of the thunder. A flash, and it came out vividly, heeling over one way with two feet in the air, to vanish and reappear almost instantly as it seemed, with the next flash, a hundred yards nearer. Can you imagine a milking stool tilted and bowled violently along the ground? That was the impression those instant flashes gave. But instead of a milking stool imagine it a great body of machinery on a tripod stand... Seen nearer, the Thing was incredibly strange, for it was no mere insensate machine driving on its way. Machine it was, with a ringing metallic pace, and long, flexible, glittering tentacles (one of which gripped a young pine tree) swinging and rattling about its strange body. It picked its road as it went striding along, and the brazen hood that surmounted it moved to and fro with the inevitable suggestion of a head looking about. Behind the main body was a huge mass of white metal like a gigantic fisherman's basket, and puffs of green smoke squirted out from the joints of the limbs as the monster swept by me.
The War of the Worlds

Pilot/Creator:
Personality:
Ruthless and beyond reason, the Martians were depicted as much a force of nature as alien invaders and had obviously been preparing their assault for years as they easily decimated the nations of the world and were virtually unstoppable until they became ill- the Martians hid most of the time inside their fearsome war-machines and did not communicate with humanity outside of merciless killing and thus they were probably xenophobic or simply so advanced they viewed humans as unworthy of communicating with.

However, they were extremely intelligent masters of war and seemed to have a master plan on a greater scale than they ultimately achieved - it is possible that (had they not caught the common cold) they could have wiped humanity out and begun a search for other worlds to take over.

Biography:
The Martians originate from the planet Mars, a planet long rumoured to host life but dismissed by scientists - as they said "the chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one", but the scientists were wrong and Mars was indeed populated - by alien beings that looked upon their closest neighbour (Earth) with envy and began to plot against the creatures that inhabited it.

Universe:
War of the Worlds

Size:
  • Height: 30 metres (roughly)
  • Weight: 772 tons (approximately)
Faction:
Martian

Biography:
The fighting machine, also known as a tripod and very rarely as a thing, is the main war machine used by the Martians in their attempt to conquer Earth.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Heat-Ray: The Heat-Ray is the Martians' primary offensive weapon. Located in the cupola of the hood, the Heat-Ray is able to disintegrate everything in a range of several meters.
  • Black Smoke Cannister Launcher: The Black Smoke is stored in special canisters and fired by a cylinder-shaped device mounted on the machine. It is reportedly deadly enough that any living organism that touched it would be killed almost instantaneously.
  • Tentacles: Each Fighting Machine possesses an unspecified number of retractable metallic tentacles, which hang below the main fighting machine body when in use. These are used as probes and to grasp objects, and were also used in the novel to pick up people, throw them at objects, and even rip up small trees, indicating a high degree of strength and precision.
  • Steam Jet: The body of the fighting machine contains a jet, which can fire pressurized steam in order to dissipate black smoke. Although it is not shown to used as a weapon, this steam is capable of breaking glass, and would surely cause a nasty burn.
Weakness:
  • Despite it's overwhelming firepower, the Fighting Machine itself is extremely vulnerable to attack.
Alignment:
Chaotic Evil

Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Parameters:
  • Type: Glass Cannon
  • Power: B
  • Speed: B
  • Range: A
  • Constitution: E
  • Intelligence: N/A (Dependant on Martian pilot)
Misc:

The Fighting Machine

ULLA!
Martian Battle Cry

Name:
  • The Fighting Machine
  • Tripod
  • "The Thing"
Appearance:
How can I describe it? A monstrous tripod, higher than many houses, striding over the young pine trees, and smashing them aside in its career; a walking engine of glittering metal, striding now across the heather; articulate ropes of steel dangling from it, and the clattering tumult of its passage mingling with the riot of the thunder. A flash, and it came out vividly, heeling over one way with two feet in the air, to vanish and reappear almost instantly as it seemed, with the next flash, a hundred yards nearer. Can you imagine a milking stool tilted and bowled violently along the ground? That was the impression those instant flashes gave. But instead of a milking stool imagine it a great body of machinery on a tripod stand... Seen nearer, the Thing was incredibly strange, for it was no mere insensate machine driving on its way. Machine it was, with a ringing metallic pace, and long, flexible, glittering tentacles (one of which gripped a young pine tree) swinging and rattling about its strange body. It picked its road as it went striding along, and the brazen hood that surmounted it moved to and fro with the inevitable suggestion of a head looking about. Behind the main body was a huge mass of white metal like a gigantic fisherman's basket, and puffs of green smoke squirted out from the joints of the limbs as the monster swept by me.
The War of the Worlds

Pilot/Creator:
Personality:
Ruthless and beyond reason, the Martians were depicted as much a force of nature as alien invaders and had obviously been preparing their assault for years as they easily decimated the nations of the world and were virtually unstoppable until they became ill- the Martians hid most of the time inside their fearsome war-machines and did not communicate with humanity outside of merciless killing and thus they were probably xenophobic or simply so advanced they viewed humans as unworthy of communicating with.

However, they were extremely intelligent masters of war and seemed to have a master plan on a greater scale than they ultimately achieved - it is possible that (had they not caught the common cold) they could have wiped humanity out and begun a search for other worlds to take over.

Biography:
The Martians originate from the planet Mars, a planet long rumoured to host life but dismissed by scientists - as they said "the chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one", but the scientists were wrong and Mars was indeed populated - by alien beings that looked upon their closest neighbour (Earth) with envy and began to plot against the creatures that inhabited it.

Universe:
War of the Worlds

Size:
  • Height: 30 metres (roughly)
  • Weight: 772 tons (approximately)
Faction:
Martian

Biography:
The fighting machine, also known as a tripod and very rarely as a thing, is the main war machine used by the Martians in their attempt to conquer Earth.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Heat-Ray: The Heat-Ray is the Martians' primary offensive weapon. Located in the cupola of the hood, the Heat-Ray is able to disintegrate everything in a range of several meters.
  • Black Smoke Cannister Launcher: The Black Smoke is stored in special canisters and fired by a cylinder-shaped device mounted on the machine. It is reportedly deadly enough that any living organism that touched it would be killed almost instantaneously.
  • Tentacles: Each Fighting Machine possesses an unspecified number of retractable metallic tentacles, which hang below the main fighting machine body when in use. These are used as probes and to grasp objects, and were also used in the novel to pick up people, throw them at objects, and even rip up small trees, indicating a high degree of strength and precision.
  • Steam Jet: The body of the fighting machine contains a jet, which can fire pressurized steam in order to dissipate black smoke. Although it is not shown to used as a weapon, this steam is capable of breaking glass, and would surely cause a nasty burn.
Weakness:
  • Despite it's overwhelming firepower, the Fighting Machine itself is extremely vulnerable to attack.
Alignment:
Chaotic Evil

Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Parameters:
  • Type: Glass Cannon
  • Power: B
  • Speed: B
  • Range: A
  • Constitution: E
  • Intelligence: N/A (Dependant on Martian pilot)
Misc:

If you use this, Will it be in multiple groups considering their combat set up?

That wasn't my original intention but now that you mention it, maybe against larger kaiju? So somewhere between 3 to 5 fighting machines to even things out, depending on the size of the opponent but I'll let Develius Develius decide.

I know it's been over a month since you posted this, buuuut for the potential sake that I might finally thaw this concept out of stasis, I'll quickly review yours and say:

It's pretty good. I will mention it's a bit on the smaller side compared to some kaiju, but I could allow size changes compared to whatever kaiju/mech it will be facing. It's otherwise approved - if you are still interested that is. Hasn't opened yet but will hopefully get around to it very soon. (like maybe this weekend soon if my schedule allows for it)

And I apologize for not getting around to this faaaaaaaaar sooner~ my bad.

If you use this, Will it be in multiple groups considering their combat set up?

That wasn't my original intention but now that you mention it, maybe against larger kaiju? So somewhere between 3 to 5 fighting machines to even things out, depending on the size of the opponent but I'll let Develius Develius decide.

Also I will allow multiple in certain fights, yes.

(Also if you want to join our discord, feel free to ask me and I'll send you an invite code)

Last edited:
I know it's been over a month since you posted this, buuuut for the potential sake that I might finally thaw this concept out of stasis, I'll quickly review yours and say:

It's pretty good. I will mention it's a bit on the smaller side compared to some kaiju, but I could allow size changes compared to whatever kaiju/mech it will be facing. It's otherwise approved - if you are still interested that is. Hasn't opened yet but will hopefully get around to it very soon. (like maybe this weekend soon if my schedule allows for it)
I'm grateful but unfortunately spread thin by previous commitments at the moment so I wouldn't feel completely comfortable joining another RP. If my schedule clears up in the near future, however I will consider joining then.

I'm grateful but unfortunately spread thin by previous commitments at the moment so I wouldn't feel completely comfortable joining another RP. If my schedule clears up in the near future, however I will consider joining then.

Completely understand~ Remember this RP will (at least currently) not have a plot so feel free to plop in anytime you'd like!

Name: (Self explanatory; Also add in nicknames/titles if your character has any)
Massive unidentified terrestrial organism (m.u.t.o)
Appearance: (Describe what your kaiju looks like in words. Mention anything that is not seen in the picture, such as additional constructs, armor, etc)
The MUTO's bodies are covered in an iridescent, metallic grayish-black exoskeleton. They have orangey-red, narrowly shaped eyes. The shape of their head is reminiscent of Gyaos, and they have triangular jaws resembling a hooked beak.
The male MUTO's body, showing a slim, airborne Titan.

As a species, the MUTOs are sexually dimorphic, as there are several notable differences between males and females
The male MUTO is similar in appearance, except that he is much smaller with a more nimble build, and his front forelimb pair has been naturally repurposed to form his wings, which are long, pointed and membranous, similar to those of a pterosaur. Both males and females possess long, slender, somewhat deer-like hind limbs, with flat, broad feet ending in two hoof-like toes. The forelimbs all end in a pseudo claw form, being curved like a sickle. When walking the MUTOs use the front "knuckle" of their claws, giving it a hook-like appearance.
Universe: (What universe franchise did your kaiju originate from? Ie: Godzilla, Gamera, Pacific Rim, etc)
(godzilla)

Male.
Size: (Both meters and feet are permitted; include height, length, and weight)
The male M.U.T.O. is approximately 60.96 meters tall, or 200 feet to be exact, it weighs 46 000 tons.
while its wing set can be up to 350 ft wide.

Alignment: (Refer to the alignment chart: IE: Chaotic Evil, Lawful Good, true neutral, etc)
Strangely for Godzilla antagonists, the MUTOs are portrayed with a hint of sympathy for their plight: they are not outright evil or malicious creatures, merely animals trying to survive and raise a family in a strange hostile world, they have been facted in the scences for just trying to surive and have children having spymathy and feelings.
Personality: (How does your kaiju act?)
As individuals, the MUTOs aren't given much character development. Although they exhibit intelligence like the other Titans, their sole goals revolve around survival, radiation consumption, and reproduction.

The two MUTOs that were awakened in 2014 are usually very indifferent to humans and manmade structures around them, and they almost completely shrugged off blasts and projectiles when the military attempted to engage them, similarly to their rival Godzilla. But compared to Godzilla, who is likely to navigate around larger manmade structures in his way and otherwise avoid causing significant damage if he can, the MUTOs are almost completely indifferent: they will go straight through large manmade obstacles in their way without any apparent notice nor regard for the humans their actions harm or inconvenience - good examples of this include the destruction the male MUTO caused whilst escaping at the Janjira nuclear plant site, the destruction the male carelessly causes in San Francisco before mating, and the female MUTO travelling straight through Las Vegas in a continued straight line (brushing through skyscrapers and other landmarks) instead of navigating around it. However, the male MUTO displayed some curiosity at Honolulu, when lights on a train track reactivating drew its attention, and it bit down on a train passing along the track. The male also appeared to deliberately utilize its EMP blast against a group of fighter jets approaching its position, unlike the female who ignored such attacks at Las Vegas.

The MUTOs display courtship in marriage uwu much wholesome

When the 2014 MUTOs met up to mate, the male provided the female a nuclear warhead it had promptly seized as a sign of courtship, and they appeared to display affection by pressing their heads together once the female accepted the courtship sign. Afterwards, the male MUTO seemingly acts as a sentry guarding the San Francisco area they've claimed as their nest against Godzilla whilst the female reproduces, although the female immediately afterward didn't hesitate to charge into a fight with Godzilla herself when the latter got past the male to her nest. The male and female MUTOs display teamwork in their fight against Godzilla, particularly when they gain an upper-hand and begin beating him down. The male also appears to display protectiveness of the female based on its attacks against Godzilla, such as dragging Godzilla off of the female. The male takes advantage of its streamlined build and flight, favouring surprise strikes and evasion where possible when engaging Godzilla.

Biography: (Where and how did your kaiju originate?).
Origins. The MUTOs are ancient parasitic Titans that evolved during the Permian period of Earth's history. The MUTOs reproduced by killing members of the Titanus Gojira species, as well as other species of Titans, and laying their eggs inside their prey's radioactive bodie
Powers/Abilities: (List your fighter’s powers and abilities, even extra forms if it has any)
(emp strike)
deactivates eletronics for a short period of time (5 minutes)
Weakness: (Every fighter must have a potentially exploitable weakness)
Weaknesses
Wins: (List your wins and losses here after every battle; Otherwise keep blank)
Losses: (And here)
Draws: (Also here)

Parameters: (see sheet)\
Type: Ranged fighter
power: b
speed: a
constitution: c
intelligence: b

Misc: (Add any other additional info to your kaiju, including trivia and theme songs!)
m.u.t.os theme song:
his roar:
communication noises:

Last edited:
Mothra (MonsterVerse) | Gojipedia | Fandom
Name: Mothra
Appearance: She's a giant moth, nothing much to say here.
Gender: Female ( the only named Kaiju that is female - not entirely sure why this is)
Size: According to sources, Mothra is 180 meters in length, with a 250 meter wingspan, and 130 meters body length, weighing 20,000 tonnes.
Alignment: Considering that she is considered the protector of Japan and fought with Godzilla in Godzilla: King of the Monsters, I can easily say that she's one of the good guys!
Personality: Often deemed as "Godzilla's Girlfriend" - Mothra has been shown to not only be protective but also cooperate with humanity, so it's very unlikely she would go around destroying cities at a whim.
Biography: Unlike most Kaijus, Mothra is actually Immortal, everytime she dies, she is reborn again. She is deemed as a Goddess on the island she originated from.
Power/Abilities: (From the wiki)
  • Supersonic Flight - Mothra can fly anywhere from mach 1 to 5 and usually flies around mach 3. Mothra can create powerful wind gusts using her wings.
  • Scales - Mothra can drop reflective "scales" from her wings that act as a 3-D mirror, reflecting opponents' projectile attacks back at them. The scales also have a poisonous effect on enemies. Using the scales diminishes Mothra's flight ability, and for this reason it is usually used as a weapon of last resort.
  • Antenna Beams - Mothra can fire laser beams from her antennae.
  • Stingers - Mothra can launch a barrage of poisonous stingers from her thorax.
  • Kamikaze Attack - After being set on fire, Mothra can charge at an enemy and explode, destroying both herself and her opponent. So far she has only ever used this attack on Gigan.
  • Immortality - Mothra is an immortal goddess with similarities to a phoenix. Despite having experienced death on multiple occasions, Mothra is always reincarnated through an egg that she lays through divine methods.
Weaknesses: (From the wiki)

Mothra has a severe weakness against enemies' energy-based attacks, which can burn her wings or cause her entire body to set on fire. Mothra uses her scales to compensate for this weakness, but overusing the scales takes away Mothra's ability to fly. As an adult, Mothra cannot breathe underwater and can be drowned.

Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Parameters:
Type: Long-range support
Power: C
Speed: A
Range: B
Constitution: A
Intelligence: A

Last edited:
View attachment 839631
Name: Mothra
Appearance: She's a giant moth, nothing much to say here.
Gender: Female ( the only named Kaiju that is female - not entirely sure why this is)
Size: According to sources, Mothra is 180 meters in length, with a 250 meter wingspan, and 130 meters body length, weighing 20,000 tonnes.
Alignment: Considering that she is considered the protector of Japan and fought with Godzilla in Godzilla: King of the Monsters, I can easily say that she's one of the good guys!
Personality: Often deemed as "Godzilla's Girlfriend" - Mothra has been shown to not only be protective but also cooperate with humanity, so it's very unlikely she would go around destroying cities at a whim.
Biography: Unlike most Kaijus, Mothra is actually Immortal, everytime she dies, she is reborn again. She is deemed as a Goddess on the island she originated from.
Power/Abilities: (From the wiki)
  • Supersonic Flight - Mothra can fly anywhere from mach 1 to 5 and usually flies around mach 3. Mothra can create powerful wind gusts using her wings.
  • Scales - Mothra can drop reflective "scales" from her wings that act as a 3-D mirror, reflecting opponents' projectile attacks back at them. The scales also have a poisonous effect on enemies. Using the scales diminishes Mothra's flight ability, and for this reason it is usually used as a weapon of last resort.
  • Antenna Beams - Mothra can fire laser beams from her antennae.
  • Stingers - Mothra can launch a barrage of poisonous stingers from her thorax.
  • Kamikaze Attack - After being set on fire, Mothra can charge at an enemy and explode, destroying both herself and her opponent. So far she has only ever used this attack on Gigan.
  • Immortality - Mothra is an immortal goddess with similarities to a phoenix. Despite having experienced death on multiple occasions, Mothra is always reincarnated through an egg that she lays through divine methods.
Weaknesses: (From the wiki)

Mothra has a severe weakness against enemies' energy-based attacks, which can burn her wings or cause her entire body to set on fire. Mothra uses her scales to compensate for this weakness, but overusing the scales takes away Mothra's ability to fly. As an adult, Mothra cannot breathe underwater and can be drowned.

Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Good stuff - but you are also forgetting something as well.

Mothra is now accepted. 👍

okay what did i miss?

Read the first intro post again.

oml can I join this
Im being King Gidorah btw if its allowed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back