• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy: Enrolling NOW

Kat Attack

| Wasted You†h |
Dear Student,

Congratulations! On behalf of the faculty and staff, it is with great pleasure that I inform you of your admission to Kaiju Academy. Kaiju Academy is an equal opportunity school that prepares young monsters for coexistence with humans, with a focus on the arts and unnatural sciences. You have been hand selected for your talents and special skill set. No matter your species, we here at Kaiju Academy know that you posses the ability to do great things. Kaiju offers a number of expert classes, tailored to fit your special needs. We look forward to helping you succeed in your world, and in theirs!

Congratulations again,

Headmaster

Here at Kaiju Academy, you have the power to create your ultimate fantasy character! Whether you are a werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or anything else your heart desires, Kaiju has a place for you. Maybe you're looking to expand your knowledge on human life? Maybe you want to cause chaos. Maybe you're dying to get in on the action of high school drama! I know this is a difficult time in everyone's lives. You're all still trying to find your way, and at such a tender age. No matter. Kaiju Academy is here with open arms to let you explore our wonderful facility whatever way you deem fit. I hope you have a wonderful year students!

Please let me know if you would be interested in enrolling!

Hey hey, I'll check it out :3 you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find RPs that accept trolls xD

Of course! we were just about to get started, but as Headmaster I would hate to see a shining student get left behind! We will begin once you've joined, if you decide to do so.

Well, another question. Do I have to be a gigantic hulking behemoth or a terrifying monster, or can I be something more, cute? Because since the school would probably be filled with terrifying creatures, there's bound to be one that's different. I mean, it's fine if I have to make terrifying monsters, but it'd be nice if you'd allow what I said.

No of course not! Our student body ranges from demons and vampires, to zombies, and even ice men and a half fairy!

If your student wants to learn to live among the Human World, then yes. However we know some species are unable to do so, which is fine as long as you stay on school property.

ATTENTION ALL! This rp is no longer accepting new characters. We have a lot already. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best wishes, Headmaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back