• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kaiba in Kowloon [Illiyasviel von Einzbern X Crow]

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master

2837052-2625536031-u9zsT.jpg

Cyberspace EDEN looked friendly on the surface. A clean white scenery that hosted a town plaza within virtual reality, what was there not to like? This next step in virtual reality technology allowed people to interact as if they were interacting in real life, how charming.

Every bright place has its secrets. EDEN is no exception. There is word and rumour of Hackers lurking and using dangerous new programs with the shape of monsters - Digital Monsters, or Digimon for short. These Hackers are said to lurk in an abandoned part of EDEN known as Kowloon. However, not just anyone will know the URL there...

Word of this reached the ears of a very specific man, this man seeming to hold interest in this story, not for the prompt of hacking, but the prompt of the juicy programs needed to hack - the ones that the rumours called 'Digital Monsters'. Perhaps he might find it prepostrous, perhaps he won't, but what do I know?

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Seto Kaiba - Start of an Unbelievable Adventure

"You're telling me that in this EDEN Virtual Reality game, there's creatures who are not unlike duel monsters that sometimes are used to fight?"
"Believe me big brother, if I was kidding, I would say I was, yet if this is true, maybe you could become a champion!"
Seto would sit at his desk, deep in thought for a moment, before asking, "How fast can I get access to this game?" "As soon as you wish." "Very well, tell the lab to ready the link chamber!"

It was 5:00 PM when Seto Kaiba entered the lab room under the Kaiba Corp building. "I'm going in! Be sure that no one else enters!"
"Right away Mr Kaiba!" Replied a security officer. The officer walked off as Kaiba would reach the link chamber, a chair with a VR headset that was inside an elevator like room. "Boot up the system!" The lights in the room switched on as information and stats poped up. Kaiba would pick the headset up and sit down as he put the headset on. The doors closing, he would find himself standing in the middle of the VR city, in a somewhat dark and murky alleyway. "They could have at least cleaned this place up before I got here, where in cyberspace am I anyways?"

He checked the personal map, which appeared through number code in front of himself. The current location he was at was Kowloon. "Hm, this seems to be the place." He told himself, as he began his trek, looking around for anything suspicious.​

dPX7VYJ.png

Kaiba found his way into a strange place after filling in that weird URL. This here was the abandoned depths of EDEN - Kowloon. In addition to being a zone for Hackers to lurk, small Digimon prowled about. This particular part of Kowloon was Floor 1's Galacta Park, and in its current state, it resembled some kind of decrepit, run-down playground.

"Ehehe... you found yourself here? Are you curious about this place?"

Kaiba would hear a voice. If he turned behind, he would see its source, a little robotic being.

latest

"So much power, so many riches, and you're prepared to spend your life among the Hackers? Once you start to hack, you'll never go back~ ehehehehe~."

Seto Kaiba - Meeting a Talking Trashcan

As Kaiba took the moment to take in the scenery, he heard an electronic voice behind him. Kaiba turned around to see the odd being.
"I am actually." However, when the thing spoke of money and power, that struck a nerve. This thing knew about him? "How do you, a talking trashcan, know of me? I don't even recall us meeting!"

"Awww, that's a bit mean... I almost don't want to give you this little gift I have for you... you don't know me, but as long as you've stepped into this place, I will certainly know you~."

The strange 'trash can' laughs.

2Dsl5E0.jpg

"Since I have a name to call you, Seto Kaiba, you can call me Mr Navit! Well, now that we're properly acquainted, I guess I'm obligated give you an early birthday present now~. Don't worry, I made sure it's something that you can't just buy~."

Kaiba felt weird as his avatar felt... hacked, modified.

"Come on~ open it up~."

If Kaiba were to check his Interface, he would notice a new application.

Digimon Capture.

Seto Kaiba - To Catch a Digimon

Kaiba looked at the Interface, finding the app.
"Hm? Digimon Capture? What in the-?"
Kaiba quickly selected the app, waiting for whatever is about to happen.​

"Have fun!"

'Mr Navit' vanished as Kaiba selected the application, leaving him all alone. It managed to detect various Fresh & In-training 'Digimon' signals as they were labelled lurking about, and based on the title, they were definitely low-tier and extremely plentiful, practically hogging the map. However, something was up as the interface detected a signal labelled 'Champion' up ahead, and it seemed to happen to be moving towards him!

Greymon_black2.jpg

"GRAAAUURRGGHH!"

It charged towards his direction, but it seemed that the beast's body was glitching as twos, ones and zeroes began to diffuse away from him and into the surrounding air, parts of him beginning to vanish, as if he was degenerating...

Seto Kaiba - And the Purpose is Revealed

"What the-?"
Was all Kaiba could say for that moment, before rolling out of the way of the charging creature. He got back up just in time to see it turn around and charge yet again. "This creature must want a fight, but I don't have a way to do so-"

"Garurumon, help him." A voice said. "On it!" A rough yet serious voice replied.
Seto Kaiba saw a shadow leap over him and crash into the dinosaur creature, the later falling backwards as the former landed in front of Kaiba, back facing him.

"Hey, you okay?" The person who spoke with the new creature would walk up next to Kaiba, not taking his eyes off of the dinosaur, who got up, shaking off the surprise attack.

Kaiba would quickly reply, "Yes," but soon realize the creature in front of him was waiting for orders from the person. "Hold up, is that thing your pet or something?" "No, he's not a pet. He's a Digimon I'm partnered with." The Dinosaur would roar in anger as it charged again, but this time flames were gathering in it's mouth.
"Howling Blaster!" Seto would hear the wolf say, before it fired a ball of icy flames at the Dinosaur, who in turn fired it's flame attack, connecting with the icy flame. The male next to Kaiba had a look of tensity, as the dual flames pushed back and forth. "Mr, you need to leave now!" Mika would tell Kaiba, but Kaiba clenched a fist. "No! I'm not running! Whatever this thing is, I want it!" The flames soon created an explosion, covering both creatures. The male turned towards Kaiba, an arm shielding his own face from the smoke as Kaiba was looking on in anticipation. "You fool! That thing is dangerous! If me and Garurumon don't stop it-" "Agh!" The wolf-like creature was sent flying out of the smoke, crashing to the ground in front of the male, as the Dinosaur exited the smoke, but it seemed it no longer had the will to fight, as it stepped up and looked down at Kaiba. "You are the one that called me correct?" It spoke, with a loud, yet powerful voice. Kaiba was surprised it was talking, but then again, he fought a guy who had a case of MPD and fought people who used magic, so it wasn't all that strange.
"I did not call you, but I understand that you are quite a powerful being!"
The Dinosaur laughed, before replying, "Indeed I am! I am known as Blackgreymon, a creature of great potential! I know for a fact that once I find a partner, my true power will be obtained!"
Kaiba smirked. "Power huh? Perhaps I am the one who called you, if only by a slight accident."

BlackGreymon as he was called would continue to degenerate and rot, his frame turning smaller and more miniscule. In a mere matter of seconds, he would transform into a smaller being as the degeneration comes to a halt.

Agumon_black.jpg

Seto Kaiba - Introductions

Kaiba looked at the new creature, surprised the giant became this tiny black reptile. "Uh... Was that supposed to happen?"
"Drats, I thought I managed to maintain that form, but it seems I still can't do so!" The lizard creature spoke, who sounded eerily familiar to a certain blonde teen that always gets on his nerves. "Anyways, it's great to meet you. My name is Black Agumon."
"Well, I'm stuck with you regardless of your size. That large form you took was amazing. It's great to meet you. My name is Seto Kaiba, president of Kaiba Corp." Agumon tilted his head clockwise. "Kaiba Corp? What's that?"
Kaiba shook his head. "Nevermind." He then looked towards the male, who was knelt next to Garurumon, a hand on his head. "Are you okay?" "Aside from a couple of scratches, I should be okay." Garurumon then too, seemed to change forms.

"Does this normally happen?" Kaiba asked, talking about Garurumon being replaced by this half mammal thing.
"Only if my partner needs a rest from fighting." The boy said, before looking at Kaiba. "I don't believe we have met before. Who are you?" "I am Seto Kaiba, President of Kaiba Corp." "I never heard of it. My name is Mikazuki Augus. This is Gabumon."
Mikazuki's last sentence spoken refered to the creature currently in place of Garurumon. The creature brought a hand up and spoke, it's voice sounded jolly. "It's nice to meet you."

A small gathering of hoodie-donning hackers surround them.

"The guy with the Gabumon... he... evolved it!"

"He must have the Anti-devolution firewall!"

"The what?"

"You know the thing that's degenerating our Digimon into Rookies? That's the thing that blocks it!"

The group surrounding was getting larger.

"Hey, what if ganged up on him and stole the code from him?"

"Are you kidding? None of us have Champion-level Digimon, and he can access it well!"

"Well, there's lots of us, but only one of him..."

"Good point."

All of them began to conjure a wide array of Fresh, In-training and Rookie Digimon, ready to strike.

Seto Kaiba & Mikazuki Augus
What's an army, compared to a Giant Monster?

"This is a problem!"
Kaiba was right. There were many of them, and only he and Mikazuki. Gabumon was currently out of commission, and he doubted Agumon could hold them all off on his own.

"Kaiba, Catch!"
Kaiba turned just in time to receive a red object that he threw towards him.
"What is this?!"
"It's a digivice, the program that bypasses the anti evolution phenomenon in this area!"
"Okay, but what does this have to do with me- Oh, I get it now!"
Kaiba then turned towards the advancing army, as his Agumon would walk up beside him. "Great! Now I can show you just how strong I am!"
"This better work!"

Holding up the Digivice, Agumon became surrounded by a vortex of 1's and 0's, as it grew and changed forms. The advancing team suddenly stopped it it's tracks.
"Alright, you have until the count of three to leave, unless you want to get smashed into Oblivion."
Blackgreymon roared in agreement.​

Some quickly ran, while others stayed and sicked their various little Digimon on the big ones.

A wide variety of pudgy, blob-like Fresh and In-training Digimon covered BlackGreymon's body, ready to drown him in cuteness, before a few primary fighters, namely Digimon identified as Guilmon, Gomamon, Betamon and Elecmon start to attack it.

"We're not giving up until we get what we want, so hand it over and we can end this peacefully!"

Seto Kaiba - Greymon used Outrage!

When the tiny Digimon jumped on to Black Greymon, Black Greymon dropped to the ground Before rolling around, the smaller fresh and in training Digimon getting steamrolled off, before Greymon got back up. The rookie Digimon soon followed, Greymon opening his mouth and firing his Nova Blaster. Any Digimon in the attack path were soon deleted.​

"He's too powerful!"

The blobby babies were squished like pancakes, but were mallaeble and stuck to Blackgreymon

"Wolkenpalm!"
"Marching Fishes!"
"Bubble!"
"Thunder!"

These combined attacks collided with Nova Blaster in a beam-of-war, but BlackGreymon won in the end as the opposing Digimon were reduced to particles.

One by one, more Digimon would tackle Greymon, and one by one as they fell, the Hackers would flee.

Seto Kaiba - Flawless Victory

Soon, Greymon had eradicated the last enemy, slamming it's tail down to squash it.

Afterwards, Greymon reverted back to Agumon, the squashed baby and in training Digimon would disappear as well.

"See? I'm the strongest Digimon!"
Kaiba Smirked. "You know, we make a good team." He then looked towards Mikazuki. "You want the digivice back?"
"No. Keep it, I think it's a better match for you."

The Hackers scrambled away, allowing Kaiba and Mika to move along and explore the rest of Kowloon's gloomy blue cyberspace. The option of returning to the surface area EDEN was also there, with the various Hackers scrambling and trying to piece their Digimon back. All the wild Digimon were either Fresh or In-training - unsuitable for farming, or just very tedious.

Seto Kaiba & Mikazuki Augus
Aftermath

Mikazuki would start to leave back towards where Surface of EDEN was with Gabumon following close when Kaiba would stop him. "Hold up! I need answers! What is going on right now? Why did this hooded maniacs attack us?!"
"Follow me. I'll take you to the person who gave me that digivice. Perhaps she can explain the situation better."
Agumon hopped on to Kaiba's shoulder, before saying, "Alright, but if my partner believes it's a trick, we have every right to leave!"
"Well put Agumon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back