• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern k-pop/slice of life romance —

milkiifox

♡(.◜ω◝.)♡
WELCOME !

hello everyone! thank you for taking the time to read my quick search thread. i am looking for a partner or two to join me on this journey. i am only going to be listing my current cravings on this post, but feel free to ask me about any other plots to see if i'm interested.

ABOUT ME

⋆ 23 year old female in MST
⋆ writes 500 - 1,500 words per post

- as of recent this has been my average post length. i try my hardest to never fall below 600, and the cap for word count is endless. depending on my muse, the scene, and what my partner has given me to work with, i could be wherever with length. i do ask that your range of length falls somewhere near mine! i get bored pretty quickly if the posts aren't long enough. i love slowing down sometimes to describe the scenery or my characters feelings.

⋆ doesn't capitalize but will if you'd like me to!
⋆ plays any gender and can double

- for some roleplays i won't want to double and i will make sure to mention it. but, as a general rule, doubling is fun to me! don't be afraid to ask about it c': i'll just throw this in here— my max main character count would probably be three. since i do like to put emotion into each character it can be a bit draining if there's a lot for me to manage. side characters are completely different and i can roleplay a lot of those!

⋆ prefers fxf (craving) or fxm
⋆ good with plotting and coming up with drama

- once we get into the roleplay and get a feel for characters i will be shooting you ideas left and right. i'm always getting inspired and coming up with some new hell for our characters to go through!

⋆ pretty lenient and willing to compromise with partner
⋆ great with communicating and loves ooc chat

- although i can be pretty forgetful sometimes. i do love and appreciate communication heavily! if i don't respond for a while just shoot me a message! at times my mental health forces me to take breaks (or, as of right now, i am raising a litter of 8 puppies). if/when that happens i will try to get back to you as soon as possible to keep you updated! i also have discord if you prefer to talk there so please ask about it c':

⋆ very amazing and cool and nice

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

k-pop roleplays!

i have not done this in a long time. come at me with your bias! open to double for sure c’: i’ll only do oc’s but i will use whatever faceclaim you’d like!!

my plot — soulmate au. female role preferred. mxf or fxf.

muse a and muse b were lovers in high school. their relationship only lasted two years, but it was more than enough to solidify their eternal feelings for one another. muse a decided to study abroad for college but in order to focus on their future they had to let muse b go. so, muse a left after breaking muse b’a heart and ended up in south korea. while there they decided to audition to become an idol, and before long, was apart of a successful k-pop group with millions of fans around the world. years passed and the heartache eased as the months dragged on. now muse a’s group is touring their home country… but what happens when they’re performing on stage and lock eyes with the familiar face of muse b?

please shoot me a pm so we can begin discussing! also open to any of your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back