• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom K-Pop Roleplay Search

Plutonian-Raven

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Raven! I have found myself back on the K-pop train, and I find myself craving a few roleplays. I have been roleplaying for roughly 10 years now? It's been so long it's hard to remember exactly.
Here are a few rules/guidelines:
- 18+ only
- I'm very flexible about length, but please no one-liners.
-Can roleplay over Discord or pms.
- LGBTQ+ friendly and I am accepting of all pairings.
- Right now I am mostly looking got member x oc roleplays. And I am always open to doubling!
- I love plotting and worldbuilding! Please feel free to share any plot ideas you have in mind!

Right now for my side I am mostly looking for someone to play Suho or Xiumim from EXO. But, in exchange I am willing to play an idol from any group you want! If I haven't heard of them I am open to researching a group. I love finding new music to listen too.
Here are some other groups I'm already pretty familiar with. These are the first ones that come to mind, so I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting lol
- BTS
- Block B
- TXT
- SHINee
- Red Velvet

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to post here or pm me!
Thank you for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back