• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Justice League: Reconstruction (Post DCEASED Elseworld RP)

DC Comics

Nubian_Legend

Justice League: RE-construction

DCFutureState.jpg

Source:

Setup: I have a working concept for a DC comics roleplay based on the events of the DCeased. Kinda working off the idea that tech and social media circulated a deadly viral strain of the anti-life equation prompting a Zombie apocalypse of sorts which culminated in the loss of the trinity (Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman) and a good share of the super population. This roleplay would be set following the end of the DCeased event, kinda mirroring our own world to a degree. An anti-zombie vaccine has been distributed to most of the world already and the world is in the process of picking up the pieces, reconstruction if you will. Damien Wayne, Jon Kent and Yara Flor are in the process of rebuilding a new justice league. I've taken a few liberties with some material so it's not a one-to-one retreading of the story event , kinda borrowing some ideas from future state and other miscellaneous titles, Lex Luthor has recently stepped down as President, Amanda Waller succeeding him in the role. Teen Titans do exist in the world, and they're working jointly with the league. At the moment the Teen Titans are being overseen by Cyborg. Having lost many of the veterans that came before. This league is a bit younger and inexperienced in a few ways. I kinda want to follow the blueprint of "New team assembles new talent to face X" , both Canons and OC are encouraged, but I'd prefer if originals started on the teens titans initially, prior to being established in the league.

Inspirations: DCeased, Future State, Flashpoint Paradox, Elseworld.

Justice League Members

President: Jon Kent (Superman)
Vice-president: Yara Flor (Wonder woman)
Treasurer: Damien Wayne (Batman)

The Flash (Title)
Green Lantern (Title)
Shazam (Title)
Aquaman/woman (Title)
Martian Manhunter (Title)

Last edited:
Are the ones with Titles the open roles? Cause I won't mind taking the flash if that is the case.

All the roles are open presently, the ones with (Title) just means that they're titles, not specific characters. Kinda like spiderman is associated with Peter parker, but there are several characters who hold the title (Miles, Ben Reilly, Gwen, Noir, etc). I want to go with the idea that Titles can be held by anyone, essentially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back