• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League meets Avengers (OOC)

I'm sorry. Really struggling with the interrogation scene as I don't quite know her character and what she would want/ how she would react. Like the basic outline for my post is that Desaad has her locked up and he basically tortures her for a bit with electrocution and etc. She does not break but then Darkseid comes in and then uses mind control to get the information out of her. I don't really know how to write for her. Not to mention that in real life, things are taking a shit turn.

I'm sorry. Really struggling with the interrogation scene as I don't quite know her character and what she would want/ how she would react. Like the basic outline for my post is that Desaad has her locked up and he basically tortures her for a bit with electrocution and etc. She does not break but then Darkseid comes in and then uses mind control to get the information out of her. I don't really know how to write for her. Not to mention that in real life, things are taking a shit turn.

Well she's royalty so she'd be quite proud and defiant...at least for awhile. :\ I'm sorry to hear rl is being a bitch though. We could always do a sort of collab post

Sorry, didn’t realize you were expecting a response. Go ahead, I can’t wait to get this moving!

Name: Amy Winston "Amethyst
Appearance: amethyst00.jpg
History: (found on comic vine)

Amethyst is the most powerful user of magic in Gemworld, rivaled in ability only by Mordru. As with most practitioners of magic, this gives her a wide range of abilities, as essentially anything she can conceive to accomplish with magic is possible. Although hesitant at the beginning to be a ruler for her people she has proven that she is a capable and compassionate leader.

Growing claws
Thus far in the new 52 she is still learning to use her powers. This translates for her in different ways. The primary way is to create amethyst structures which she has been shown to use for either defensive shields or offensive weapons such as claws. She has also been shown to be resistant to magic because of her paternal lineage. She shows some natural ability to harness these powers, though at some times also lacks the control. In advance of her return to Gemworld her mother trained her in a variety of skills including swordsmanship and horse riding.
Alignment: good
Team Affiliation: DC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back