• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League- Displacement- Main IC RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Aquaman
WeaselThor WeaselThor PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ManyFaces ManyFaces
"Hell may be more likely, then!" The King attempted to whisper in spite of his constant bravado. Without the benefit of magnets or superspeed, Aquaman used his strength and trident to climb the tree with relative ease. "At least it's a Hell with a legion, yes? Let's hope we don't end up as the proverbial fifteen birds while in this tree, because this is a battle I really feel we ought to fight when we have the chance." Reaching the top of the trunk itself, he grasped onto a branch to pull himself to the others. "It may be the only chance we get, eh?"

Captain Marvel
The big red cheese gave a thumbs up. "Alright, great! I'll file that as soon as I get back to base. Expect a meeting in a future, miss." His expression changed, his eyes squinting. "Excuse me, I've heard some kind of conflict over that way for the last ten minutes or so. I should probably go deal with that. I'll get back to you on your application as quickly as possible." The hero pointed upwards, and with the speed of Mercury, he exited through the atmosphere.

Location- Northern Russia
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss WeaselThor WeaselThor
"Yes, these charities always have the sort that are here to revel in the festivities. Only to donate meager pocket change." Lex's voice dripped with disgust.
He paused for a moment feeling something softly buzzing in his pants pocket. He reached in and pulled out what looked like a small wireless communication bud and put it in. "I appologize Ms. Caesar I might have to take this." He walked a few paces away from here and played back the message.
It was the distress signal from Supergirl to the rest of the Justice League, he was glad he had left some eyes and ears around. He gathered coordinates of an anomaly in Northern Russia as well, likely the place some dire battle was occuring. He proceeded to walk back to Athena, deliberately standing with his back towards her butler to block his view.
"Something important has come up in Northern Russia." He looked at Athena's hand, his eyes locking on to her ring. "I believe that certain... Talents you have will be of great assistance. I'd urge you to go post haste." With that he began to walk away but not before giving a check to the person holding the charity event. Their eyes widened as they looked at the amount of zeros on the paper.
Lex was driven back to one of his LexCorp buildings. He walked forward quickly and with purpose not wasting a moment. He looked to one of his trusted employee's "Bring out one of my fastest jets to the lower runway."
"Yes Mr. Luthor!" The employee scurried away going to prepare his mode of transport. Lex went to his office and discarded of his suit leaving it to hang up and after opening a panel on his desk and typing some numbers the chair shot down with him in it.
Below was a more expansive level to the up side of the business, he moved quickly to the runway hed installed for under Metropolis Lex business was sprawling.
He saw it one of his sleeker jet drones, she cut through the air like a knife when he needed her to. He boarded and left without a word as the jet wheeled through a dark tunnel and shot out into the open. Metropolis quickly faded away as he slid his fingers across the controls, forcing the jet into flying mach 9. It was almost like a giant bullet and yet with his enhancements he could see exactly where he was going. Over the rest of the states, over the seas, and into Russia.
The jet held together despite the push as it went to another country. He'd likely have to explain what he was doing on Russian soil but that was barely a problem and it was for later. He slowed the jet as he got closer to the coordinates, he could see the huge crater of impact even from the height he was at. His approach slowed as he flew down lower and closer, just enough to see an alien looking figure.

Athena Caesar

Athena Caesar watched Lex Luther leave in great haste just as her ring thumbed in agony around her finger, giving her some sort of warning signal. She signaled to her butler and he came dutifully as ever. “Whatever is the need, madam?” John said in his stoic manner. Athena gave him a rare smile and handed him a check where she had written down a considerable sum. “Be sure to give this to the charity, it appears that I am needed elsewhere,” she said already walking briskly out through the back. “Will you be needing a private jet, Mistress Caesar?” John inquired though it was very clear to her that he was simply doing so out of habit. Athena shook her head, “No need I have my own mode of transportation.” And with that she walked into a back alleyway, keeping a look out in case any horny bastard had decided to follow her (it wouldn’t be the first time a rich douche had tried to get her in an alleyway.). Once she was content the coast was clear, she activated her red ring and flew off.

The trip toward Northern Russia was fast, faster than even she perceived. Nevertheless Lex Luther got there before she did. She was just about to give him a snide comment when her attention was averted from the huge crater to an alien looking figure arriving there. She let out an involuntary gasp.

Cyborg
Abandoned building

Victor smiled at the girls obvious nervousness, she reminded him of himself when he was first changed into the machine man combo he was today. "Please, call me victor all my friends do. As for what we do now were gonna go to east city, ever hear of the teen titans? I used to be one a few years ago, thats where id like to take you, they can teach you to master your powers and one day you can transfer into the league like i did...if you want that is." he took a step closer programming the coordinates into the boom tube generator when suddenly his chest began to flash rapidly...the Squad call for the justice league had been triggered. Most likely by superwoman. "Sorry but this is important, ive gotta go...im contacting another leaguer now to take you to the titans tower, once i take care of this ill come and check on you...here" as he spoke he cotinued typing on the holographic keyboard in his left arm. Until a card was printed out of his fourarm. He gave it to her "This is a direct civilian line to the Titans. Until you get a communicator you can call this number and Redwing will most likely answer."
@Franklin RIchards
~~~
Mongul
Abandoned Church

The Warlord finally awoke within a ac-130 cargo plane with a special agent ready and waiting to breif him. Part of mongul wanted to crush the mans head here and now, it was nothing personal but he had made poor choice of job. "Good morning Mr.Mongul, My name is Smith. Mrs.Waller has tasked me to be your handler." mongul tried to reach for him but found his arms restrained by strange looking machinery. "Sorry about that, not my call waller said it was for my own safety. That rig was built from the exercise frame superman uses, capable of taking a whole lot of force. Im afraid your stuck with me for now." The agent seemed fearless, hell he seemed to be devoid of any emotion. He attempted to connect to his mind and confirmed his suspicion. "Your a andriod... I like this waller woman more and more. So whats the target then?." Smith nodded to his presumption but did not comment on it. "We have a vigilante who has displayed abilities that cannot be explained and we want to bring them in alive." the driod said frankly. "And if i fail?" Mongul asked with a knowing grin. "You will be killed."

As the plane passed over the church its cargo bay opened and slid the restraints with Mongul towards the end of the ramp letting him free as reached the end of the ramp and launching him in a computer programed freefall, causing him to crash through the roof and land between several pews hard enough to shatter them and send them airborne. "Knock Knock." he said calmly as he scanned the room.
Karcen Karcen
~~~
Redwing
frozen lake

Dick chuckled a bit as his armor over his left arm popped up a lazer. "Sorry sir, you've really pissed off the king of this land, and so im here to bring you in. But i wouldnt be very knightly if i didnt give you a fair chance now would I?" He focused his aim on the ice around the blood knight and it began to slowly melt. "This might take a few minutes, we can fight me afterwards if you want. But i would suggest coming with me willingly. Alot less headache that way." he said as he shifted to a more comfortable position.
Killerclown Killerclown

As Blood Knight climbed out of the ice, multiple thoughts ran through his head. His first thought was to fight this Red Knight and flee. But, he then realized that the guards were still nearby and, despite the fact that they were obviously inferior to him physically, they would eventually overwhelm him. He then growled angerly and turned to Redwing, anger obvious in his disposition. He then said to him on a gravely voice," Very well, I shall come with you. But, don't you think I am surrendering out of fear."

Cyborg- Northern Russia

After handing off the card another boom tube dropped and Cyborg stepped through it arriving moments later and almost immedieatly spotting red lantern, a quick scan of his surroundings revealed Lex luthor there as well...and a strsnge being slowly decending into a crater where bits of an unmistakable red and blue fabric lay strewn about. "Well if it isnt Lex Luthor, Nice to see ya man." he said through Lex's comm unit. "Any idea what we are dealing with here?" he added. Almost as if on cue the strange alien being turned its attention to the growing number of heroes gathering. She pointed her hand in the direction they were oriented and from her hand came three pillars of white flames moving close to the speed of sound. Victors mechanical eye quickly clocked the attack and gauged its trajectory, in the same instant the servos in his legs launched him into the air, where his jet servoes carried him up above the attack. Where he stood the white flames struck the ground causing a rather large explosion a couple dozen meters across. "Alright, i guess diplomacy is off the table. My turn chump." he said launching four rockets out of his back each of which hit their mark at the same time sending the creature reeling backwards from the explosive force though it was still in one piece.
ManyFaces ManyFaces PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
~~~

Redwing- Frozen lake

Dick smiled under his helmet though bloodknight likely couldnt tell. "Of course not Sir, fear is unbecoming of knights such as ourself. I was not sent here to intimidate, we have gods and monsters for that. I was sent here to help, and i can assure you i will be the last helper that is sent. The others will come for your life. I just so happen to believe your life is worth more, that you can do some good if given the proper...incentive." he said as he pointed to the aircraft he had taken here. He had hoped this would go well but still expected it to be a bit more difficult.
Killerclown Killerclown
~~~
Mongul- Abandoned church.

A sinister grin spread across monguls face as the demonic suited woman spoke. He listened with more than just his ears and could hear the whispers in her mind. "Your rather well educated Human. Good that will make this easier." he stood up straight clasping his hands behind his back as he approached her. "You've got some rather dark minds making plans for you, but then something tells me you are used to that." he turned his back to her as he paced back and forth explaining the situation. "they would have me bring you in, or kill you depending on your answer. Personally i hope you answer wrong, its been a while since i smelled human blood, the iron tinge is delectable wouldnt you say?" he said with a sinister grin that he maintained when he spun to face her again. "So then what do you say, do you want to leave with me? Or are we gonna make this fun?"
Karcen Karcen
~~~
Fortess of solitude

As the two kryptonians entered the building lights immedietly flickered on and the A.I previously known as the eradicator approached. "Greetings Veera Zod and Kara Zor-el. Mistress Zod, mistress Zor-el seems to be suffering from life threatening injuries, i cannot identify the source of the injury, do i have your permission to administer aid and further study." the A.I asked as its hologram body gestured to the medical bay which opened its doors at that same instant. "Also there seems to be a disturbance in the tundras of northern russia, it may require your attention. Be weary though it bears the same isotropic signature that mistress zor-el is coated in." it pointed to a map displaying the exavt location of the crater Kara had been found in. "And have you heard from Kal-el? He recently missed one of our scheduled theraputic sessions." the drone seemed to display a hint of emotion as it spoke but that couldnt be right. Could it?
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
~~~

Ultragirl
“Yes you have my permission,” Ultragirl said, annoyed that the computer was able to identify her so easily. Veera Zod, she had never once gone by that name, even when she figured out her real name from that ship years ago. She should have flown Superwoman to her own Fortress, but couldn’t risk her finding her lair and figuring out who she was. Veera Zod may be known now but Lois Lane was not. She turned on her heel and was just about to leave, when the A.I inquired about a man by the name Kai-El. “If by Kai-El you mean Superman? He’s gone. Vanished along with the rest of the Justice League.” She didn’t wait for a response but simply flew off, taking the AI’s warning about the creature to heart. First day of being a superhero, got slashed across the chest by a magical sword, and am now about to face a monster that took out bloody fucking Superwoman, what have you gotten yourself into, Lois? Ultragirl knew that she could just sit this one out but the opportunity was too good to pass up.

Soon in a matter of seconds she had arrived at the scene just in time to see the alien creature blasted by Cyborg.

Roshar felt relieved, it seemed that his warnings regarding the guards seemed to be taken to heart by his cohorts. He had come to respect and like the pair of them but the could be head strong at times, superman more than wonder woman. "None taken, in the end the end it maybe good for me. I am to reliant on it. Having said that having it back wouldnt go a miss."he pointed out smirking a little at himself.

"Look we need to do this smart. See if we can get more people with..." He continued about to tell them plan he was forming but they were soon approached by the guard. Of course superman had to come to his defence making Roshar groan. Roshar went to tell Superman to step aside but he was too late the guard did the job for him. So much for brains over brawn.

"Dont worry, i am coming along." He said finally to the guards before turning to the pair."I will he fine." He said giving the best smile he could muster though he didnt believe it. "Just..."He tried to think of the best words to say."get to know our fellows.."

Wonder Woman
Diana smiled, a little sadly, at the older man when he admitted that he was too reliant on his Ring. Which was unfortunately true, without his ring he was only a mortal man. And mortal men were not known for their strength. John Stewart seemed pretty fine with her assessment of his weakness though and even proceeded to tell them more about his plan or would have had the sickly green guards not interrupted them, demanding that the “Green Warrior” come with them. Clark, being the heroic idiot that he was, confronted the guards with his crest thrust out, much to the groan of John, and was immediately bitch-slapped into a wall, and then tortured before her eyes, which froze her in her tracks. She, herself, had stood up by habit the moment the guards had marched in, ready to interfere if needed. She didn’t like the word “orientation,” it sounded like a word a Cult would use before brainwashing their members, and it filled her with immediate dread. Dread turned to dismay when she watched the guards take John away. The moment the guards went away, she immediately raced over to Clark. The man seemed fine, he had recovered pretty quickly from the attack, which was a good sign. “Oh, for the love of Hades, Clark, please tell me you did that on purpose!?” she cried, worried and annoyed all at once. The last thing they needed was unneeded heroics. And for men to be men, she thought darkly, suddenly reminded brutally of Steven's own fatal stupidity. "And does anyone here understand me!? Anyone who knows what in Olympus is going on!?" She yelled at anyone in general. She already had some idea but she still didn't where they were and any information would help. All the while this was happening, she found her magic breaking the seal's magic bit by bit. She reached out with her empathy, going through each of their emotions. Most were resigned and fearful, others filled with despair, as a matter of fact the only thing resembling hope and rebellion in the room was ironically Clark. She then looked into the plane of the dead, hoping that the dead at least could shed some light on where she was, but much to her shock. She found none. Not a single dead soul. Not even an apparition of any kind. Impossible. This is an arena, it should be swarming with the dead! But the arena was empty. There were no souls. None. And for the second time in her life, Diana was downright terrified.

Lara was a little surprised that Mongul figured out where sge had hidden so well and by what he implied by dark minds. She wondered if he could read minds, though if her could she was sure he would know more. Still she was sure of one thing this Waller knew very little of her otherwise she wouldn't be doing this. Still there was little Lara got from Mongul that he hasn't stated except he wasn't here of his own will.

"Your employer... I mean owner" she said making sure to poke that new raw nerve "Knows little of what I am otherwise you would know I have no blood to bleed no bones to break not muscles to tear of skin to scar " She explained her body was nothing but solidified infernal energy, it still hurt but was not real.

"Still if Your owner wishes to get me on this team I would rather speak to the master not the hound "Lara said constantly reminding Mongul what he was now and finding it ammusing.

Batman
Forest of dread, Endrealm

As Thomas mulled over martian manhunters revelation he watched the army pass below. Something was bothering him, he couldnt quite put his finger on it but he felt his mind beginning to wander, something not common for him. Focusing on one of the soldiers so he could get a good look at the anatomy of these creatures he had dcanned it from the feet up until he reached the face. Suddenly the soldier looked up at him its face twisted into a wicked grin with an unmistakable paint and smile. Thomas's hand moved on its own towards his hip spawing three high explosive batarangs which he threw with the added aide of the magnetic servos in his shoulder. On of the batarangs breifly came between him and his target as it flew, in the same instant it revealed the soldier looking straight ahead with an armored head devoid of any semblance to the joker. He would have just chalked it up to a hallucination. But the echo of laughter ringing in his mind told him that it was something else altogether. Nonetheless the batarangs met their mark with tremendous force sending the creature reeling backwards and knocking several adjacent creatures to the ground. Not to mention blowing their cover. Whats worse not a single one of the enemies seemed to be badly injured or incapacitated. Spears began pointing at the trees and blindly fireing the black lightning bolts in the leaguers general direction. Left with little options thomas said through the communicator "Flash, Martian, engage then make a false retreat, Aquaman and i will be captured, then Martian manhunter can telepathically extract from them where we will be going."
ManyFaces ManyFaces PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crenando Crenando
~~~
Superman
Iron city, Prisoner barracks.

After the guards left with John and were a ways down the hall clark Finally rolled over with a grin and rose to his feet seemingly unshaken by the blow. He wiped the scuff mark off of his cheek. "It was on purpose diana...john was right we dont know how strong the guards are. So i figured id find out...You hit way harder." he said as he watched a tall lean white haired humaniod with greyskin and eight arms approach seemingly in response to diana's question. "We can all understand you woman, this world seems to like us to communicate with one another. Yet few do...no sense making friends today that you must kill tomorrow, however something tells me thaf you and your friemds might be a bit difficult to put down...not many can get up after being struck by the Fallen.
His voice was calm and collected. He seemed to be relaxed and confident, fear was definitly not something this being was prone to.
~~~
Princess Ophelia
iron city, Grand Arena.

As the guards shuffled the ringless lantern through the hall they seemed to be joking and chiding about how dead he was. Leading him to a spiked iron gate which slowly lowered to reveal and arena with an open ceiling an stands filled to the bring with all manner of alien beings. Some recognizable species, but many many more who had never been seen before and each and every one of them bore a deathseal. The crowd roared in approval as He entered the massive chamber. Easily a kilometer in diameter it was a large ring and the multicolored bloodstains on the floor left little wonder what this place was.

The pale skinned witch sat on an ornate throne with a smile on her face. After a few moments she stood and the crowd fell deathly silent. "Our champion hungers for glory, and todays contender may not look like much, but he brings with him a weapon of immense power. I ask you now my loyal subjects, should he have his weapon as he faces Zorth?" As she finished speaking the crowd roared in approval and she held out her hand. One of the unhelmeted guards beside her handed her the emerald ring which she tossed into the stadium like a bullet. It landed right between Johns feet.

"Fortune smiles upon you newcomer...or does it?" she said gesturing to a large gate on the opposite side of the arena. As it slowly lowered the ground began to vibrate slightly as a massive sixty foot tall abomination with countless heads and hands stepped our of the gate with a roar and a weapon in each of its many many arms. The crowd went wild chanting "Zorth, Zorth, Zorth." the hulking beast wasted no time lumbering towards John, Arrows,Crossbow bolts, large stones, and spears, began to fly at the lantern as if an entire army was opening fire on him.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
~~~​

The Flash
Their cover was perfect, god damn fucking perfect and yet the old man had to ruin it. Anna felt like screaming at him in rage, but she was too busy dodging the damn lightning bolts to expend that amount of energy at him. She listened to his plan, only half-heartedly accepting it. “He’s the reason you are in this mess, seems like the old man has finally gone senile!” For once she actually agreed with the voice in her head, but Batman had never led them astray before. So she did what was arguably the most stupidest thing she thought of, she engaged the enemy. “Stupid idiot! You should be fleeing!” She ignored the voice as she drew two swords from her hip. Unlike other Flashes she didn’t bother fighting with her bare hands. So saying she ran through them with enough force to send them flying out of the way, all the while slicing them up with her swords. She didn’t bother looking back to see if her attack was effective or not. She just focused on her speed and the enemies in front of her as she zoomed around them. They were too slow anyway and she was moving so fast their movements were as slow as a slugs and their bolts frozen in thin air.

Wonder Woman
When Diana heard Clark say that it was all part of the plan, she felt immense relief. And then one of the prisoners spoke, a calm voice, devoid of fear. She turned to see the owner of said voice and was immediately stunned into silence. The owner was a towering man, at least seven feet tall with many arms. Not only that but she couldn’t feel any fear at all from him, nothing. Diana also noticed that he addressed her as “woman” vividly reminding her that she was a woman in their eyes, as if her own deep womanly voice and full blooming (rather huge) breasts didn’t do that already. Four years. Four years since the spring turned you into this. Why does it still feel ...wrong? “Well, you will find that we are a surprisingly durable bunch!” She said, flashing the man a grin in the hopes of at least lifting his spirits a bit. “What is this place anyway? Some sort of demonic wonderland?? And what exactly are the Fallen?” The name alone was enough for her to guess, “and the most important question? Do you have a name? Oh wait of course you have a name that’s a stupid question. So what is it?”

Roshar was pushed and shoved towards the Iron gate, he could here the cheers, chatter and laughter echoing outside. Though he appeared calm, he was scared almost out of his mind. No ring, unknown enemy and what appeared to be a hostile crowd. He tried to master his fear which almost made him shake and his limps feel goo like. "In brightest day..." He found himself saying but too late as the gate opened and he was pushed into the arena.

Hé looked around, it was an awe inspiring sight. He found himself how such a place was created, what was this nations with so many species joined together? The question of who let the entire thing soon became clear as he looked up at the speaker. She almost looked human but there was a supernatural sinister air that was quite intimidating.

At being thrown the ring, Roshar was not prideful enough not quickly scramble to get it and put it on especially when he was greeted by Zorth. The ring insteadly filled him with power, the energy flowing through his body was like warm drink after an ice cold day. His glowed green and his eyes turned to bright green light. He quick brought into existence a shield in front of him to block the various projectile.

Once the barrage was done quickly he picked up one of the spears and went to the air. He had to be careful with his ring, he was unsure how much energy was inside and he was unsure if he had access to his lantern. He was even unsure how effective the ring would be to the creature and by using a weapon of this world might have some gurantee of damage.

He would fly rings around the giant, giving it no clear target to fire or focus on. He will be the annoying mosquito, occasionally driving the spear into the creatures massive skin eventually going for an eye.

Location- Russia
WeaselThor WeaselThor PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
"I heard the distress signal and I came, though I haven't the faintest idea of what that thing is." Lex slid a few panels on the drone's insides setting it to autopilot as it opened above allowing him to fly out.
He moved closer with the jet as he watched the creature attack Cyborg "But it's obviously hostile... Though keeping it alive would definitely have benefits."
Lex stood outside of the crater and aided in bombarding the creature with heavy fire as the jet swooped down with a couple missiles launching at the creature further pushing it back. "It's resilient but everything has a weakness... Red Lantern if you'd be so kind as to put your rage to use it'd be appreciated." Lex spoke but kept his eyes on the creature not willing to risk a surprise from the strange being.

Red Lantern
Athena was a great controller of anger but Lex’s calm collected criticism of her inaction pushed it to the limit. Letting the rage out, she screamed and rushed the Herlad, throwing whatever constructs she could at it. The rage she felt was tremendous, so much that her blood literally boiled in it. It had become almost indistinguishable now from normal emotions. It was as she was throwing constructs after constructs at it, zooming around it like a little a flea that she noticed that someone else had decided to arrive on the scene, a flying woman dressed in black with a rather evil-looking mask and bright red cape with an emblem of a lightning bolt skewered across her chest. Her arms were folded as she simply just watched. Who the living fuck was she??? Oh who cares!? She has alien creature to fight!​

Location- The End/Forest of Dread
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crenando Crenando WeaselThor WeaselThor

The Martian Manhunter listened to Batman "I shall attack from behind them then. It feels... Wrong to let them win but so be it." He continued cloaking himself as the fight raged on as to avoid the odd shots the soldiers fired but as soon as he got behind them he uncloaked his form and released thermal blasts from his eyes burning through the enemies lines. All the while avoiding the bolts, a brief slip of his focus got him nipped by a bolt across one of his arms. However that suited him just fine as he allowed himself to bleed a bit before quickly healing "This might be of some assistance." Ma'alefa'ak gathered his blood with his telekinesis and seperated it into thorns, sending hardened blood raining down on the alien soldiers like needles from the sky.​

Aquaman
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ManyFaces ManyFaces WeaselThor WeaselThor
"Intentionally being captured to infiltrate the enemy forces? Outrageous!" Aquaman happily leaped from the tree, brandishing his signature trident, shiny teeth on full display. "We might as well get a scrap going before then, eh?" Not wanting to further the blood on his hands just yet, he attempted to knock out the otherworldly soldiers by knocking them down with the blunt ends rather than impaling them like a barbarian. The king attempted to avoid the hardened blood droplets in the midst of combat. "Friend Mal, keep your aim true!" The method of the attack seemed rather sinister, and frankly, unsanitary, but it looked to be doing the trick on the alien forces the group had been fighting. "We don't want any more unfortunate accidents like the Saskatchewan incident!"

Superman & Na'Khan
The Endrealm

Iron city ,Gladiator barraks

Clark listened as diana asked her questions before he added a few of his own. "How long have you been here, And whats with these tattoo's?" as he asked the last one he gestured to the seal and was about to ask another when the many armed being held up one of his hands with his palm flat to clark, and another to Diana. "You ask much, But i will answer, if only because no one else asks. My name is Na'khan, i have been here for nearly two hundred days. This place is the iron city, it is within the end realm, the place where realms go when they die. The Fallen are those who have perished here, nothing in this realm truly dies it mearly becomes something else." as he spoke he picked up a small insect and crushed it in one of his palms. It crunched noisily, then he held his hand out to clark and diana. Before tgeir eyes the twitching broken beetles parts becan to crack and morph becoming half a dozen smaller flies. "The fallen have had the process of reincarnation inturrupted by the magic of Ophelia. They become her soldiers, mighty and dauntless. They feel no fear or pain. The seals not only control us in life, but also in death." finally he let his hand drop and behind him two more alien figures approached from behind him. One of whome sat down crosslegged, looking like a large humaniod catfish. The other looked like a hugely muscular cybernetic abomination with hoses and tanks all over his body, he simply stood staring blankly at the two of them.

~~~
Princess Ophelia
Endrealm

Iron city, Arena

The pale witch watched as the lantern flew circles around zorth, then grinned as he went towards the giant hulking creature and pierced on of its eyes on the largest head. "this one has potential" The giant beastly creature let out a howl of agony and many of his arms lashed out at the green lanturn sending a tsunami of blades rolling towards the emerald hued hero...the crowd on the other hand went wild, their chants began to shift from Zorth to, "Green God, Green God, Green God."
~~~
Batman
The Endrealm

Forest of woe.

Thomas's mind reeled as he tried to understand what had just happened. The joker was dead, he contemplated as one of the spears unleashed a bolt of electricity at him, luckily he spotted it before it finished fireing and reflexively pulled his arm infront of himself, the Spikes flattened out and a sheild wove itself between them allowing him to block the strike as he scanned the opponents. Upon landing one of them thrust their spear out at him and he narrowly avoided while simultainiously grabbing the solid metal shaft if the spear and turning on his suits electical gauntlets sending a current down the spear which caused the creature to let go and get sent flying and smoking. He barely had any time to react before he was forced to parry a second strike with his new spear, then toss a sticky foam explosive batarang at the next one who was preparing to strike. He finished his combo by ducking under the followup strike from the one he had parried and landing a solid kick to his gut, activating the rocket thrusters in his boot to send the warrior skidding backwards. "We need to get the location of their base, Mal hurry." he shouted as he jumped backwards tossing smoke to get himself some cover as the enemies had begun to form a firing line in front of him.

Several foes were incinerated by Mal's heat vision however the last rank of them to be hit raised their sheilds and blocked the strafing run, firing a storm of rounds and managing to secure only one hit. Which they promptly regretted as they dropped their sheilds only to charge into a storm of thorns which pierced them deep however the wounded seemed to bear it no mind, only those who were hit in the heart or face fell. However in short order they were knocked aside by a crimson blur and slashed into ribbons, yet again only lethal blows seemed to put them down. Aquaman on the otherhand was sending foes flying and knocking them into the ground, only to find them quickly rising seemingly undaunted by his powerful blows even when bone was felt cracking beneath the trident swing they seemed unphazed, if a little hampered.
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crenando Crenando ManyFaces ManyFaces
~~~​

Wonder Woman
"Oh that explains the lack of souls here."
She frowned, her light-hearted demeanor slipping a bit. She didn't like the idea of incarnation, of having her body change once she died. Her body already changed once, she didn't want to go through that again, even if it had make her desirable to adult men. She didn't like the idea of orientation either. "Tell me what does this Ophelia want with us, other than death? Is there any way for one to stop being her bloody gladiators?"

The Flash
"You do realize that nothing you are doing is hurting them right?" Anna heard her voice as clearly as she would her own and she could almost see her, a mockery of herself, running alongside her, smirking. Reverse Flash smirked as she watched Anna, a mere projection of her mind. At least she hoped. She turned around, not stopping for a second and saw to her annoyance that reverse flash was right, she was hurting them but they weren't going down. Perhaps you should swing your swords at their heads, cutting their heads off. We only need one of them alive to give us the location. With that she ran back, using her swords instead to behead as much of them as she could without killing all of them. "Mal, you better damn hurry! Before there are none left!"

Princess Ophelia
Endrealm

Iron city, Arena

The pale witch watched as the lantern flew circles around zorth, then grinned as he went towards the giant hulking creature and pierced on of its eyes on the largest head. "this one has potential" The giant beastly creature let out a howl of agony and many of his arms lashed out at the green lanturn sending a tsunami of blades rolling towards the emerald hued hero...the crowd on the other hand went wild, their chants began to shift from Zorth to, "Green God, Green God, Green God."
@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Roshar had almost broken the spear attempting to pierce the skin of the giant. However he had better luck with the attempt on the eyes, he felt give way to the spears tip with a sickening but satisfying wet sound. He barely had the chance to enjoy the crowds four as the many blades came down on him. He abandoned the spear in the eye as he tried to dodge the blades and get out of reach. But there were too many only, instinct to turn and make a shield with his ring saved his life. The shield stopped the large blade but the force of the contact send him hard to the ground.

He mind went blank as pain of the fall coursed through his body. He groaned as his senses returned and he painful tried to get back up. Any moment of inaction like this could mean death for him and he needed to take back the initiative despite the pain. He pushed himself up to his knees and moved his ring hand in an uppercut motion to where the creature was willing a large fist to form in that uppercut motion to knock back the giant.

Location- Forest of Woe/Endrealm
WeaselThor WeaselThor PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crenando Crenando

"I would rather we not mention that incident..." The Martian Manhunter responded to Aquaman telepathically. Upon being reminded of his job by the others he withdrew from attacking any further, leaving the soldiers numbers to be cut down by his allies as he phased away. "I appologize for giving in to the heat of a battle. Give me a moment." He spoke out telepathically again as not to blow his cover.
Looking down at the soldiers he could see that only fatal attacks damaged them in the slightest, he wouldn't be surprised if they were undead or some odd form of golem. Thoughts aside he glided through the air silently looking for a particularly weak link.
He saw one, a soldier in the back missing a leg and with nasty gash across it's chest looked to be a bit behind the rest of the army perhaps tossed after being amputated.
Ma'alefa'ak didn't hesitate to swoop down like a bird of prey on the soldier and ram him into the tree which was previously their hiding spot. His lower arms anchoring deeply into the tree and soldier's arms while the upper arms held the soldier's head still as he pried for information. Quickly though he sent a mental message "Someone cover me while I do this" He then focused on the task at hand, finding the enemies base.

Cyborg
Northern russian Tundra's

Cyborg kept his scanners on the thing watching as his and lex's barrage seemed to have no effect on the creature. It had began to prep a counter attack when the red lantern woman charged in and began taking over in the assault. He decided that this would be the perfect time to reposition and lay on some heavier firepower. He watched as construct after construct smashed into the strange alien creature knocking it around like a ragdoll but seeming to yeild no ill effect as each time it was knocked back it steadied itself, and each time it was knocked to the ground it rose quickly without seeming to hesistate. He locked his target and waited for the opportunity to unleash hell on the thing.

When it spoke he was surprised to say the least. "Environmental analysis completed, initiating Terrestrial combat protocols." his eyes widened as he realized it was a machine which meant the reason for its hesitation was not surprise but calculation. He was about to tell red lantern to get outta there but it seemed too late as the mechanical invader reacted to her charging in with a glowing red hammer of rage. The creature swatted the hammer blow aside with its trumpet simultaniously throwing a low punch into the red lanturns stomach knocking the wind out of her sails. Yet athena didnt relent she threw a second blow aimed at the angels head, however the angel ducked beneath the blow while twirling and slamming its hard metal heel into Athena's ankle, which due to both of them being airborne at the time caused her to be forced into a horizontal position lining up the final strike perfectly.

The angels knee would rise up quickly and make a sound like thunder as it sent red lanturn skyward. Victor wasnt gonna let the creature follow up and took the opportunity to unleash his arsenal only to watch the angel turn to him and fire off a quick blast from the trumpet. His missiles and energy beams slammed into the incoming sphere uselessly as it soared towards victor. He quickly shifted his weapons into thrusters and attempted to get over the incoming attack...yet it curved after him slamming into his feet first. His mechanical body reflexively increased the armor around his head and torso, yet pain still flooded his brain as his limbs were disentigrated and much of his body was blasted apart. Only the parts that had been protected by the thickened armor remains and fell in a smoldering heap nearly a mile away. The angel then shifted her attention to lex and the jet which she willed two pillars of flame towards...
ManyFaces ManyFaces PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Crenando Crenando
~~~
Mongul
Undisclosed location

The alien overlord was about to respond to the jabs the demon girl was thowimg his way, when the communicator attatched to his bomb began to speak, it was waller. "Plans have changed mongul. You and your cargo are being boomed here, then your being redeployed to provide aide to the heroes." he listened with a look of annoyance comming over him. "Joy." was all he said before the pillar of light from the boom tube touched down in the cemetary in the back of the churches lot. "Your Requests have been heard my "master" as you put it would like to see you." he said with a sly smile as he began to walk towards the boom tube.
Karcen Karcen
~~~

Ultragirl
Ultragirl watched as the Angel completely owned the fight between it and the Heroes, taking down the red one easily and swiftly once it recovered from her furious onslaught and yet still Lois did not intervene. She watched with cold eyes, her mind swirling as the Angel being used it's trumpet to blast Cyborg literally into pieces. Was that how Superwoman was downed? Nevertheless it was something powerful and unfamiliar so something she should avoid at all costs. The Angel now turned to Lex and fired two shots aiming at Lex Luther's jets and that was when she acted, not as a means of saving him, but rather because she didn't want to fight this thing alone. So she flew over to him as fast as she could, grabbed him and threw him out of the way of the two pillars of flames. But now she was in the pathway of the pillar of flames, she could try to tank the flames but after a random sword's uncanny ability to cut through her skin, she wasn't taking any chances. She flew above the flames and used her ice breath to freeze the flames in place and then if the flames were successful she will wait for the Angel's move and if not, she will fly out of the way of the pillar of flame.

In truth Lara would rather not walk into some place she did not know to confront someone she knew the scantest of facts about. That had happened before and never ended well, if Lara could still have scars then she would have quiet a few from the angels that had so tricked her. Still there was little other choice as well given what little she got from Mongul about Waller, that woman would not simply stop because Lara didn't come with Mongul. She also doubted that Waller was an angel or knew of the forces of haven and hell at play on this world otherwise she would have come herself. This meant that the place she was going was likely not some holy ground or angelic trap. Lara drew her cloak around herself having the red cloak cover all but her head and she walked after the ex warlord.

Lara soon found herself in some kind of installation in a bright room facing a very large woman and what looked like a huge zombie. In that instant the demon once more started to speak and there was so much information to take in. This woman really, really did not know to never bring someone like Lara close to them. Still it did tell Lara this woman knew people lots of people, she had power on this world likely unrivaled by any save the richest of people. This was not a woman to be messed with, and thus Lara knew she had to mess with her it was to tempting and Lara had little self control at times. Hidden under her cloak her body changed and her mask seemed to squirm as she took a new shape.

Lara reached up and pulled off the par of the demon that covered her head revealing not Lara but rather the face of Amanda's long dead husband. Lara couldn't help but stab at this likely massive sore spot few people could take seeing their dead loved ones again seemingly returned from hell to see them. She didn't realize that Waller likely had heard her and Mongul speaking and thus this was all pointless. " Amanda it is you i came back from hell for you" Lara said sounding just like the dead ma, this was a bad idea and she knew it but really what were they going to do shoot her?

Location- Northern Russia
WeaselThor WeaselThor PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Being a man of great pride Lex wouldn't admit it but he was grateful for the assistance from Ultragirl. However his jet was not nearly as lucky, the flames the alien summoned from below engulfed the jet and caused it to fall to the ground and melt into some oversized abstract sculpture. It wasn't even close to being his main concern as the fight wore on. He watched as what remained of Cyborg sailed away. "Damn it all..." Lex swore quietly as he looked back to the creature "I think you ladies have this covered, well so long as someone grabs that horn!" With that Lex flew off towards the trajectory path Cyborg had taken. Setting down a few feet from him. With the condition he was in he was surprised that the boy had survived such damage. "Well... Cyborg, if you're still concious I want to let you know I'm going to try and tend to you as best I can in these conditions." Lex kneeled next to Cyborg and placed a hand on his chest, a small compartment opened around his wrist and small drones attached to threadlike wires began probing at Cyborg's armor.

Undisclosed location, underground bunker
Waller, Mongul, Grundy.

Mongul couldnt help but smirk at the demon girls antics, the smirk turned into a full blown chuckle as waller drew her plasma pistol and fired a shot directly at the womans head. "Wipe that look off your face before i take it off for you. Mongu take a left and go to the boom tubes. Im sending you out again, the league is having trouble and i want to show them how we handle trouble." mongul smiled and began to move as he was instructed. "Am i to bring this one back?" he asked already knowing the answer. "No, put this pne down...hard." she remained silent as mongul left the room only speaking up again once the doors closed behind the orange warlord. "I hate that arrogant yellow prick." grundy chided from behind waller in a voice that was surprisingly eloquent. Waller seemed to ignore grundy's comment though instead addressing hellspawn. "If your done with the games i have some serious buisness to discuss with you." as she said this she crossed her arms but kept her pistol drawn.
Karcen Karcen
~~~
Russian tundra
Bits of Cyborg, Herald, and Mongul.

Victor was in fact conscious though part of him wished he had opted out of pain receptors at this point. "Thanks lex, if it makes you feel any better this isnt my first time." he chuckled a bit but it was clear that he was at pretty high risk, blood vessels had popped in his eyes making them appear bloodshot, the bits of human flesh and organs he had left all seemed to have sustained damage. His circuits were mostly fried and the structural damage was phenominal, the fact that he was still alive was nothing short of a miracle.

Yet any idea of Divine protection seemed to fade as a boom tube opened revealing the Yellow alien warlord Mongul. He regarded lex and cyborg with a smirk "Dont worry Apes, i am only out on good behaivior. This time i am here to clean up your mess, not make a mess of you." he scanned the battlefield ahead of him with his minds eye, detecting the black clad kryptonian, and an unconscious yet familiar pressence. Frowning he made his way to the unconscious figure of Athena ceasar. Planting his massive hand on the back of her head he projected his thoughts into her subconscious hoping to wake her up. "Laying facedown in the snow huh, how human of you. I suppose since my fall you have decided to go back to being the powerless little ape athena. Or are you gonna wake up and show me otherwise?" he removed his hand contemplating for a moment wether or not to crush her before deciding that would probably get his head blown off. Instead he began to trudge quietly towards the back of the Herald attempting to get a the drop on it while its attention was on The black clad kryptonian.

The herald seemed taken aback when its pillar of flame froze and it quickly decided that this being was to unpredictable and needed to be taken out. So she rose the trumpet to her lips and prepared to fire another burst...
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ManyFaces ManyFaces
~~~
En route to Titans tower
Beast Boy

A tiny green fruitfly buzzed into the abandoned room nearly half an hour after Cyborg had left in a pillar of light. It watched for a few moments before flying to the ground and shifting itself into a green striped cat out of the girls sight of course. Then he walked over to the girl and began nuzzling her leg and purring. "Everyone like cats" he thought to himself before seeming to run off, only to stop mid stride and morph into his green human form. "Someone tells me your a titan now so why not come see your new crib?" he twirled a pair of keys on his finger with a doofy grin on his face.
@Franklin RIchards
~~~
Forest of Woe- Endrealm
Batman & Aquaman (Temp)

Thomas quickly realized he wouldnt be doing much damage to these soldiers but luckily Flash and Martian Manhunter didnt seem to be having the same problem. Arthur actually seemed to be enjoying himself as he parried and struck down many of the soldiers with his trident, All the while giving them pointers on how to properly use their spear. "Dont thrust like that, it leaves you open"
Clang
"See i told you, thrust like this..."
Squelch
They seemed unable to touch the atlantian despite being roughly evenly matched with them. Meanwhile the army seemed to be spreading out and forming ranks around them, at least as best they could. Looking in their minds Mal would find images of the Iron city and its leader, not to mention the arena. He would also learn that this army had just returned from a particularly brutal campaign against what they thought of as rebels, from what mal could see however they were less like rebels and more like dangerous machines, ones they were unsuccessful in destroying.
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crenando Crenando ManyFaces ManyFaces
~~~
Iron City- gladiator barraks
Superman, Na'khan

Clark looked expectantly at Na'khan who waited for more questions before answering after none came. "Those who fight in her arena do so to proove their strength, that is how you gain "citizenship" to this city. The endrealm is a dangerous place, many come here willingly to try and earn a secure life, others like myself and you two are captured. Either way its the same outcome only the strong survive to add their strength to the city. The weak die and Ophelia uses her runes to control their change turning them into the Fallen. My cohorts and i have been trying to figure out a way out of here, but we cannot remove the seals, as long as they are active we cannot leave the city wothout dying and becoming one of her Fallen." The sound of a loud thud above and the cheering of the crowd vibrated the roof above them. "I fear your friend may have just died." he said solomnly.
~~~
The arena
Zorth

The giant creature continued lashing out at the lanturn everytime the hero came within range, but was clearly getting frustrated at being unable to hit the green annoyance even once. So the creature gathered all the strength it could into its leg muscles and leapt...right into a giant green fist. The collison of the two forces launched the giant creature outside of the arena only for it to collide with and bounce off of an invisible barrier in front of the crowd and land hard on the ground. The crowd exploded into cheers chanting "Greed God" to a natural sounding melody.
~~~​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back