• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League- Displacement- Main IC RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

WeaselThor

The Thundering Mustelid
Justice League Watchtower, Low earth orbit- 9:37 am est.

Cyborg & Superwoman

Victor watched the beautiful planet spining slowly beneath him. For a moment it almost made him forget the weight of what they were about to do. Turning back to the holographic display display of amanda waller, he put his index finger and thumb on the bridge of his nose. "Are you sure you can control him?" cyborg said with exasperation clearly in his voice. AAmanda's face didnt falter even for a second. "No, we can never be sure. Will the implants work on flesh as hard as his? No ones sure, unfortunately Mongul doesnt come with a kryptonite. Thats why I'm coming to you. If we go forward with this and things get out of hand...can you handle him?" Cyborg seemed to really think about it before turning to Kara for support. "Even with his power ring and resources gone, he is obviously still a threat, however i think we can manage. We need heavy hitters Vic, and few people hit as hard as he does. Its your call in the end though." she had been weighing the situation herself it seemed. Victor mulled it over for a few more seconds before turning to Waller and nodding. "Thank you victor, ill be in touch." Waller replied curtly before disconnecting. "Do you really think we can manage?" Cyborg said as he began to walk towards the watchtowers boom tubes. "We dont have a choice Vic. We will manage because we have to." She responded in a soft tone before sending him off with the press of a button. Sighing she went back to her post, guarding the Watchtower easily one of her least favorite shifts.
~~~

Unknown Location
Batman

Though unconscious Thomas's mind registered the motion as a person would if they were falling out of bed. He came to and immediately noted he was on his back and something was pulling him. He lifted his head to see a strange fleshy tendril wrapped around his left leg and pulling him. He followed the tendril with his eyes to see a huge gaping maw of teeth, causing his heart to accelerate and quickly snap him awake. He reached towards his hip with his left hand while turning to dig his arm spikes into the ground finding nothing to catch a grip on due to soft earth. So he turned and let his batarang fly, tossing it as hard as he could towards the maw it embadded itself deep in the root of what he now knew to be a tongue. A moment later it detonated blasting the creatures maw open and blowing its tongue clean off.

He wasted no time untying the sticky tongue and drawing his grapple gun. He looked around onky now realizing he was in a dense forest, yet the leaves were shades of purple and blue, and the trees a stark white. They were tall however and thats what Thomas needed. Launched the claw at a high branch and rapidly ascended to the perch. From his new vantage point he saw a strange wormlike creature about twenty meters long thrashing about with greenish blood leaking from its maw. He pushed off the sickening thought of being that things lunch and grappled to a higher branch where he could see the sky. Its reddish hue assured him that they were nowhere on earth, the two suns in the sky were another clear sign. One a brilliant white, one the deepest black.

Finally he began his scan for the remaining leaguers. Only two were on the map, Aquaman who was a few dozen miles to the north, and the flash who was...that couldn't be right...23,000 miles to the east? It could be a glitch but either way wherever flash was she could get to his location faster than anyone Aquaman on the otherhand he would need to go find. "Just like old times..." he said as he aimed his grapple claw at a taller tree a good seventy yards away, then he allowed the magnetic reel to go to maximum speed and launched himself in the air expanding his cape, which then hardened into a solid wing. Jets sspawned on his hips from his utility belt amd he began to fly towards His ally.
~~~
Crenando Crenando PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
ManyFaces ManyFaces Karcen Karcen ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Killerclown Killerclown

Last edited:
The Flash

"Wakey wakey."
A groan.
"Oh for the love of all that is holy, wake the #!@% up!"
Anna's eyes flicker, gradually letting in a strange light, and as usual she wakes up to the voice of Reverse Flash reverberating through her skull. She blinks, trying to comprehend what was going on. And just like that, she wakes up, screaming. All at once the events of the previous moments comes flashing through her minds at speeds inconceivable to a normal human. The broadcast. Something pulling at her being. Blacking out. Immediately she stood up, literally going from laying down to standing up in a matter of seconds, a sensation that has become a common ever since she had gotten her speedster powers. Before even beginning to take in her surrounding, she quickly checks herself. Everything seems the same. She was the same sex, had on the same costume, her hair was the same vivid red it's always been, and she seemed and felt the same age. Oh thank god, my body is still my own, I hate it when when body alterations happen. Ever since her body swap with Wonder Woman, she had been very cautious with that sort of thing. Now where am I?
"We. Where are we."
"You aren't real."
"Hhehehhehehe, you would love that, wouldn't you?"
But where the hell was she?! She was on a beach, that much was obvious but this wasn't Earth. This definitely wasn't Earth. The hues were all wrong. The sand that she was standing on was pure black and the ocean that clashed upon it was a pure vivid red, redder than even her hair, it was almost like a blood monster was devouring the sand and the sky was a deep purple. Where the hell was she?? And worse, where was the rest of the league!?
She didn't like standing still, she needed to move! She needed to figure out where the hell she was. And with that, she tapped into the speed force and thrust herself into it.
She had always loved the feeling of speed, the wind blowing through her hair, the way the world would slow down. She watched as sand rose up in slow motion as she ran through it and around. It became quickly apparent that this was nothing more than a barren island, with few foliage. From what she saw during her run, the foliage appeared to follow the same strange hue as the rest of this damn place. They were damn blue for crying out loud.
"Alright Anna, enough sightseeing, need to find the rest of the Justice League! Could really use Mr. Wayne right around now!" She didn't really particularly like the old man that calls himself Batman very much, but he was one of the best the Justice League had to offer, not to mention he is the founder of the Justice League. The old man was just too damn serious for his own good. Jesus, he had to learn to crack a joke once in a while. "Focus, Anna, focus. Need to concentrate!" And think quickly, she began her own scan and discovered much to her delight that Batman's signal was the first to beacon to her, the second being the ever-friendly Aquaman, but Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter was nowhere to be seen. Batman's signal was a mere 23000 miles away, and was already moving. Of course the Batman would be moving. Damn old man can't be kept down for long.
Looks like a regrouping is in order, she thought as she made to run across the red ocean toward Batman's signal.​

Last edited:
Friday

"No, please!" The man pleaded, his eyes bulging in his sockets as he stared at the muzzle of the gun pressed against his head, "please, I don't even know who you are, or what you are, just please leave us alone!" A puff of smoke answered the thug's question, throwing itself against his face as he nearly pissed himself in terror. All around him was darkness, pure insatiable darkness and a pair of white eyes staring him down. With the only visible thing being the gun locked between his eyes, it was a wonder he didn't crap his pants. "What are you?! Who are you?!" he screamed, scrambling away from the living darkness that consumed everything around him. "Are you ..... Batman?"

"Do I sound like fucking Batman to you?" It was a stupid question and Friday knew it, Batman was gone as was the rest of the Original fucking Seven and besides since when did Batman use fucking guns!? Everyone knew that and the world was shittier for it. But she didn't care. The world was always shit, it just didn't have the precious seven holy protectors anymore, so now it was even more shit than it was before. Good. Maybe it would be about time people learned to take care of themselves for a change. The man below her whimpered like the pig that he was. He was a fairly large man, big and brimming with muscle, tattoos all over his biceps, and clearly packing. He had tough guy written all over him. And she had no doubt that if she had been a normal mortal girl with no extraordinary skills outside of a freaking handgun, he would have easily overpowered her. But she wasn't mortal. She wasn't even close to mortal. She was a freaking goddess. Not that it matters not with someone like fucking Superman flying around protecting everyone, being high and mighty and nigh invariable. Superman wasn't around anymore now, but gods there were too many freaking imitators, from Superwoman to Superboy. She supposed she herself counted too since she could bloody fly, has insanely durable, and could pack a punch. A fact that this poor gang realized too late.

"If you aren't Batman, then who are you!? A new member of those blasted bat freaks?!" The man was saying, whimpering and crying, "fuck man, I took this gig because with the Batman out of the way, the city would be easy pickings. Sure there is the Bat freaks to deal with. But they are nothing compared to the Batman. And you." He added, clearly scared out of his wits.

"Oh jesus, please do shut the fuck up, I'm tired of your whimpering." Friday said, puffing more smoke into the man's face. The man immediately shut it just as the sound of many sirens can be heard off in the distance, and growing louder with each passing second. "That would be my cue," she said as two large wings emerged from nowhere on her back, in truth she didn't want to deal with the fucking GCPD and their goody two-shoes by the book Commissioner Gordon. Ever since they endorsed the Bat family, the GCPD was now more powerful than ever. And that helped stem the stride of the power-struggle that Batman's untimely disappearance left behind. It was as she was flying that she felt a sharp erupt in one of her wings, as something wrapped itself around her body, forcing her to lose her momentum and fall to the floor. She recovered quickly enough to break through the iron bands encasing her just in time to dodge an upcoming kick.

"Batgirl." She snarled as she circled her foe, her gun up and loaded.

"Dark Daughter," came the reply from the masked vigilante standing before her, her bat mask and cowl flapping in the wind. The sirens were getting louder.

"So you know me?"

"Batman kept close taps on you since your battle with him. So yes we know about you, Friday. We know more than you think. This isn't your city or your fight. Leave. Your presence here is .... problematic."

"Pfft. Like I haven't heard that before," those blasted families all said the same thing when trying to be nice, which all amount to the same thing, we don't want you here, "so what are you going to do? Arrest me? After I made my job easier for you all? Fat chance that. I went toe-to-toe with Batman himself. You think you can defeat me? Hah!"

The punch came at her faster than she would have liked, almost hitting her by inches. She reacted instinctively, firing her gun at Batgirl. She wasn't sure when setting she had the gun on so she was a little shocked when a small lightning bolt scared Batgirl across the chest, sending the poor girl flying into a wall. She didn't waste any time, unfurled her wings and took off into the sky. But then she felt a weight throw herself against her form and throw her down. Batgirl had somehow recovered from the blast. The sirens were getting louder, coming closer. They grabbled together in the sky for a moment until Friday threw her off and decided to fuck it and throw the entire area into darkness once more. Flying away and leaving Batgirl in a huff.

Aquaman
Location Unknown

"Stand back, vile fiends!" Not even an hour after waking, the Atlantean king had been ambushed by the native wildlife near the shallow pond he woke up in. "If, of course, you don't wish to face The King of the Sea!"
He brandished his trusty trident, which had previously punctured one of the cancerous, inhuman foes he was facing. The beasts had spindly, sharp legs to skewer their pray, as Aquaman had taken note of and tried his best to avoid. "Your limbs are those of a particularly murderous gnat! This should be over in no time!"
One of the two creatures attempted to spit acid, before it suspended itself in mid-air and reversed back at the beast, causing it to fall back in pain. "Maybe you should learn about the water-content of your spit, friend! Besides, it's rude."

"We can end this, if you'd want." Sympathy washed over the king. The remaining creature had something resembling fear on its alien face, like all species are capable of, and Arthur could recognize that. "If you wish to leave, I won't fight you any further. This is your home, after all." With that, he turned his back on the animals and began making his way through the dense shrubbery nearby.

Captain Marvel
Gotham

When WHIZ's youngest reporter, Billy Batson, was told he'd be in Gotham to report on a rise in actions by shady vigilantes, he was certain that he'd be asked to deal with them.
Inevitably, as Captain Marvel, he did.

"You've got a dirty mouth, miss." Captain Marvel hovered above the darkened area, a smile on his face. "Have you considered starting a swear jar? I hear they do wonders!"
"Have you considered just sitting down and talking with the League? " Ever-persistent, he swooped in the way of the woman, his tone shifted. I'm sure they'll be willing to put everything you've done aside in the name of protecting people. It's a better alternative than jail."
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Metropolis, the big city, home of the man of steel; or at least it used to be. Right now Superman was gone again, but this time so we're the rest of the league big wigs leaving the league and more importantly their homes in chaos. While Metropolis had never been a Gotham it still had its fair share of crime and scum. Superman had been a controling factor a threat to all people that coukd be anywhere at any time and so only the foolish committed crimes. Woth the man of steel gone the city was in open season, while he might not have wanted to superman had made people dependant on him for order so while the police might be out in full force they lacked the respect needed to calm the people. Tgen of course there was the news of a serial killer going around a butcher that tortured victims before killing them. What the news neglected to mention was these victims were all criminals of one sort or another, but that was the news selling fear for you.

Lara was the one behind these killings going after gang after gang hunting them down and feeding until she killed them. While some might not call this heroic work, when was the last time a prison or asylum worked on anyone? It was far kinder to just cut out wasted years and send them to hell where they were going anyways. Still it was annoying the other reason behind the killings was going unreported, Lara was trying to get the justice leagues attention. It was true that until now she and the league wanted little to do with each other so much so that rookie heroes had come after her. Lara had sent them packing with a good scare abd a beating when she could. The situation had changed with the big seven out the league needed help and despite everything Lara was kind and did want to help.

The fact it had been nearly a week since she came here to start her hunting showed hoe bad things were. Lara had been staying with the bums abd the homeless, the castaways and forgotten of even this shining city. She felt some affinity for them and their suffering Could be fed upon to sustain her. She had done so at home living with other homeless in back allies and cardboard shacks. She was both protector and tormentors of them in one moment she might heal the blind and the next year that sane petson to shreds. She was both feared and loved in equal measure as it must be. The homeless here were far more harder far yo used to crazy to mind some freak staying in their Allies. Thus had Lara made herself known to the least of society and picked a decrepit old forgotten chapel as a home base. The irony made it all the better of a place to stay the holy ground long desecrated and Negitive energy taking root a perfect dwelling. The building had other uses as well it seemed as Lata was not alone a man and a child had come in through the almost broken doors, or well the man came in the child a little girl was dragged in against her will.

Lara remained hidden in the shadows watching, and waiting. This man might already be a kidnapper, but Lata in some twisted sense perfered to wait and stop thing just before they happened. The little screamed and cried, it was a wonder he had managed to get her this far with how loud she was. Still Lara waited letting the man start to get comfortable lowering his guard getying ready.

"You should really put a gag on that one she woke me up" Lara said as of she didn't care what the man was doing. In truth she was she hated this the most but well her twisted needs made her wait till the fear was ripe before striking.

The man looked around "Who said that who's there" he called out fear creeping into his voice as he saw nothing.

"Oh getting scared there Jimmy whats the matter scared of girls?" Lara chuckled the demon having released his fear of women or well grown women "Oh no no you just dont like them big maybe its because your scared they'll ask if its in yet" Lara continued to taunt playing on his insecurities and fears.

"You better show yourself or I'll.. I'll kill the kid" he shouted fear now completly consuming him as something knew him far to well.

"Oh as if I havent heard that one before " Lara chuckled " You like to play don't you, you played with her all day before coming here how about we play a game or rather how about I make us a swing and you're the seat."Lara said and as she did chains with hooks on the end shot forth from the darkness. The hooks dug into the mans flesh sinking deep and hooking bones and thick muscles. Then they pulled back lifting the sctraling man up into the air before another chain wrapped itself around his moth squeezing keeping him quite. The girl below was beyond terrified and likely was going to need therapy.

Only then did Lara show herself looking every bit the demon one might expect. She went to the shaking terrified girl who seemed to want to scream but had forgotten how in fear. She was still aware so that was good. "Good you're up I hate carrying kids. You go outside ask for Albert if any touches you tell them jack is watching. That will scare them off" Lara explained. The girl nodded and ran off, Albert was a bum but he was a good man, an honest man and was more or less her second in command when it came to managing the bums of this area.

With the girl free abd safe Lara turned to the man crying in pain with the hooks holding him up his fear and pain were delicious "You know someone once did that to me when I was just a little older than her. " she said "Well you wanted to play how about we play some of my games?" Lara asked with a laugh. After that the area would echo with faint screams and all the bums knew jack was having her fill and turned s blind eye to thr suffering she wad causing somone else.

Friday

She wasn't in the mood for a fight, already had enough of it when she sent those men down there to Hades, she just wanted to get away as fast as possible. Away from this damned city, but as usual the goody two shoes superhero had to arrive and ruin the parade. She immediately knew who this one was the moment she lay her eyes on him, lightning bolt smeared across his chest, his white cape bellowing in the wind, a red supersuit, his smug childish grin. Captain fucking Marvel. He wasn't Superman or Wonder Woman but he definitely was something and she knew he packed a punch and she didn't want a fight. Nor did she want even remotely to actually listen to the bloody bastard, so she ignored his comments about the bloody swear jar and his cheeky remarks on her crimes. The end did get her attention though.

"Me, join this new Justice League they are forming up? Man, they must be fucking desperate if they need someone like the Dark Daughter to join them." Friday saw fit to blow smoke into Captain Marvel's face, a sign of her contempts for goody two shoes like him, afraid to get their hands dirty. "And if I don't join them, you going to arrest me? Probably. But while you are at it, why don't you arrest the Bat family. They are vigilantes too you know."
Crenando Crenando

Wonder Woman.

She awoke with a sudden scream that sounded out into the purple sky. Wait, purple? Slowly she stood up, gaining her bearings as she looked around. She was in some type of wasteland, but the hues were all wrong, the wasteland was a vivid pink and the rock faces were yellow in hue. Where was she!? Where was the Justice League?! She checked the rest of her body. The rest of her .... adult womanly body. Gods, even after all this time, I still get chills everytime I look at myself. She had gotten better over the years though, better than she had been when it first happened. I couldn't even look at myself, let alone hear myself speak. She wasn't sure why she had this trip down memory lane at the moment, considering that she was just aducted. She walked forward for a bit, feeling the rocks crush underneath her boots. She had a dream about Steven, that had to have been it. It was always dreams about Steven that had her screaming awake. Silly Diana, she heard her mother say through the wind, you have just been kidnapped, and the first thing you do is go down memory lane? You really do have the mind of a child! That's because she was, she was still a kid. Even though she was physically thirty-five. Shazam has it lucky, she supposed. Diana looked up, squinting at the purple sky as she flicked a strand of black hair away from her face. The suns were two different colors, one a vivid black and the other an astonishing red. They beat down on her with a heat that was almost unbearable, already sweat was beginning to creep down her face. Wiping her sweat away from her brow, she braced herself and took off. Flight was one of her many ingenius abilities, and even now she was still shocked she had it, like she was still suffering pangs of her first time getting this body. She was going to turn sixteen this year but instead was turning the ripe old age of thirty-eight. "Happy thirty-eighth birthday Diana. You're supposed to turn sixteen but we decided to bump you up two whole decades! Oh and you've been kidnapped! Fun." Minutes passed, and there was nothing but pink barren wasteland. Not a single creature in sight. Not even a whisper of a Justice Leaguer. A whisper ...... Clark ......

"Clark! Clark are you out there? It's me Wonder Woman! Clark? Can you hear me?" This was so stupid, even if Clark could hear her, there was no guarantee he was in a situation to respond. Besides that voice still bothered her, it was just so deep and adult, no wonder people took her so bloody seriously, she had the voice of a freaking goddess. It definitely wasn't the voice of a sixteen year old. Then again everything still bothered her occasionally, though not as frequently thank the gods, even the damn weight of her own huge breasts. Though that would bother her, considering she had none of them when she was twelve. It was pangs like these that she grew to be annoyed by, though the amount of freaking freedom she had more than made up for it. She was so stuck in her reverie that she didn't hear it at first, but when she did, she heard it quite distinctly. The flapping of huge wings. She turned around, just in time to see a monstrosity of a bird fly down at her, it's claws outreached. She couldn't react in time and the bird stratched at her armour, causing her to fall several feet from the sky before righting herself. "Oh, so that's how you want to play it, huh?" The bird dived down at tremendous speed that no human would surpass, only to be met by a Lasso that immediately wrapped itself around its bloody neck and she yanked. The bird was downright heavy, but it was nothing someone of her strength couldn't handle. Using her strength, she threw the bird across the purple sky, and disentangled it. It spun out of control for a while, before righting itself with its wings. "Oh come on!" It then gave a large squawking sounds, followed by even more sqwaking sounds. And to her shock, more of those birds started to show up in the distance. "Oh great! This is fine. This is perfectly fine. More flipping birds to fight." Oh gods, this bloody voice! Ugh! She was ramped from the behind at that moment, causing her to swirl out of control toward the bloody birds. She righted herself and flew up higher. The bird followed. She drew her sword and dived at the bird. The bird met her advance head, and of course, was immediately sliced in two, blood and guts flying everywhere. She watched as the two halfs of it fall to the to the wasteland several thousand feet below. "One down. About. Ten, More to go?" A smirk emerged on her face. This was going to be fun.

Cyborg & Mongul
Metropolis, Strykers Island, 9:38am est.

As he appeared outside of the prison dread filled victor stone for the umpteenth since his hasty promotion. Yet it still needed to be done, tyrants only understood tyranny. Stepping towards the main entrance the guards stiffened up and waved him through. It took nearly a full seven minutes to make it down to the maximum security sciencell that held the yellow alien tyrant. As he stood in front of the cell the light within flickered on revealing the massive Mongul forced to his knees with his arms spread wide. A crooked smile spread avross his face as he laid his red eyes on cyborg. "Hello metal boy, come to lose another arm?" the tyrant was obviously referring to their first encounter two years ago. Cyborg was guardong the watchtower when mongul brought it down.

"Might be a bit harder without that fancy ring of yours. But fun as your mouth is thats not why im here." he seemed to have found his resolve, annoying prisoners tended to do that. "Im just here to remind you that we will be keeping an eye on you, the moment you step a toe out of line the entire league will be there to put you back in your hole." to cyborgs surprise the alien smiled. "Not All of them." Mongul said with a chuckle causing victor to turn the lights out and walk away, Back to the feeling of dread.
~~~
Superman
Unknown location.

"Clark! Clark are you out there..."
he was woken up by the sound of a familiar voice, the voice of Diana. His eyes snapped open and in the same fraction of a second he stood and scanned his surroundings. "its me wonder woman..." Many questions filled his mind but he still focused on the voice and turned his head towards Where the sound was coming from. About three hundred miles away was diana, but what surprised him the most was that he could See her.

"So apart from purple skies, Black suns, and Pink wastelands, this place has no curvature." He thought to himself as he began to hover upwards. "Clark?! can you hear me?" with a sound akin to thunder Clark launched himself towards diana at many times the speed of sound. He must've looked like a missile of some kind as he closed the three hundred mile stretch in a matter of seconds. "I hear you Diana...nice place huh? You come here often?" He said hoping she had some kind of idea as to where they were.

Wonder Woman/Diana Prince
Unknown place and time

"Oh hey Clark! Fancy meeting you here!" She replied smiling up at the handsome man. She wasn't sure why, but Clark made her feel jittery and very proud to be in her mid-thirties, even though she was supposed to be sixteen. "And yes I come here very often," she replied to his question jokingly, while wiping the blood from herself. Gods, he is so hot, and I am as well, maybe in another life if I weren't so bloody young, we would be together. "there's bar not far from here, the bartender there works wonders!" She flashed Superman a grin, a grin that may or may not have betrayed her true age, but she didn't care, she was glad she wasn't the only one here in this freakish place. "In all seriousness, I am just as confused as you! Oh and it's all birdemic up in this joint by the way. Hence the blood. Killed one of them while flying." The birds in question must have been cowards for they immediately veered away the moment Superman showed up as if they could somehow sense how powerful he bloody was. She was both grateful and annoyed that yet another man stole her spotlight. But like all things, she bite the vile down her throat. Still she was downright grateful that Superman was here. "So any idea where we are? Because this certianly isn't a place where I have been and trust me I have been to a lot of places." Which was true, from a certian point of view, she has been to a lot of strange places and this was by far the strangest.​

Batman

As Thomas flew across the strangely colored forest only a few minutes had passed when he located several horrifying spider human like creatures scrambling away from a small pond. A start to his trail. He tried to speak through his communicator but only got static. Something in this world was scrambling their broadcasts. So he landed quickly spotting a trail with thermal scans.

It took him a few minutes to catch up to arther and when he did he called out to him. "Aquaman, any word from the others?" he said landing and starting the conversation as if it were a completly normal scenario they were in. He seemed a bit out of breath but otherwise stood just as tall and spoke just as directly as he always had.
Crenando Crenando
~~~
Superman
Unknown location

Clark chuckled with diana about her having been here and there being a bar before she confirmed what he had initially thought. They were pretty far from home, he used his telescope vision to scan the horizon and was surprised to find that he was able to see incredibly far across the surface..."Is this even a planet?" he wondered until his eyes zeroed in on a city that looked to be about four thousand miles away.

Passing the edge of his blodd red cape to her to wipe off with he mentioned the city. "I think i found that bar of yours. About four thousand miles West, at least i think thats west. You up for a race?" he smiled as he pointed in the direction of the city.

Wonder Woman

Damn it, Clark. Diana didn't what was wrong with her, it was if all her hormones were on overdrive. She felt so jittery and hot. She hadn't felt like this since her transformation all those years ago. She folded her arms across her breasts and smiled at Clark.

"Sure thing Supes," she replied, laughing away her damn adult hormones as she immediately raced away from Superman. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" Last one there is a rotten egg? Really Diana? You're a grown woman, bloody act like one!

The Flash

As usual, she was bloody late. The fastest woman alive and she couldn't even arrive before Batman found Aquaman. But she did arrive a second after Batman discovered Aquaman so that counts as something. She also nearly ran into Batman but reversed just a second before she cleaved him in half but Batman didn't need to know that.

"Made it! Phew! Nice to see you alive and well Mr. Wayne. Now where the hell are we? And why are the trees white and the sky purple? Where are the rest of the Justice League? Clark? Diana? Jon? That weird alien shapeshifter that I can't remember the name of for some reason?" She passed it off as a joke, but she honestly couldn't remember Martian Manhunter's name almost as if the infromation were missing, was that because of this place? "Also, what the hell is THAT!?" She had only just noticed the humanoid nightmarish abominations shattered around the area, and she was honestly freaked out, even more freaked out.
WeaselThor WeaselThor

Last edited:
Rroshar woke with a gasp for breathing as he just broke the surface of water after being submerged for far too long. At first he did think he was floating as he could feel like he was moving. He could not see as he found himself staring upward at red sky and the near blinding light of sun. He groaned as he tried to raise his hand to block of the sun rays but found he could not move either of his arms. Soon as sense returned to him, he realised the cause of his breathlessness and the lack of movement of his arms. He was bound on some sort of wagon, the robes that kept him in place tied to tightly on his chest. Around him he could see vague figures standing around him, the glare sun blocked out their features. They seemed to stand like humans but their shape was something different all together.

He groaned as his mind tried to work as best as it could with what air he recieved. He had trouble recalling how he got her, the last thing he remembered was flying over earth lm patrol. What was clear was he was taken by someone for some reason and justin by the binds it was not to his benefit. He also felt he was not on earth anymore, the atmosphere felt and smelt different and the sky and glare of the sun was unlike anything he had experienced on Earth. As the realisation hit him he moved the fingers of his right hand trying to feel the familiar and comforting feeling of John lantern ring. Quickly he tried to act, thinking of hedge clippers to remove his bounds. However a a feeling of intense pain surged through his body making it difficult to concentrate. He cried

"Dont try it." A harsh threatening voice could be heard beforen Roshar felt a hand try to grab at his ring. Just try it. He thought willing the ring to remain and he tried to struggle against the wood be thief. However another surge of pain flooded through him which made things foggy. He could only feel and the first sensation was his ring slipping of his fingers. "You might get it back if you impress lady Orphelia at the arena." He heard the voice say which he could only reply in a groan.

Suddenly the sun was blocked as it seemed they entered some sort urban area. Finally he was able to look around, the large human like figure he had noticed before was clear in view. He was a large mascular figure with green skin and bare chested apart from a horned helmet and bits and pieces of armor. It was looking down at him with sinister green eyes. He noted others, around forty, around him, some like him pulled along in carrages while others walked with head bowed. There of various species some he recognised while others where totally new to him. They had a look of slaves lead to their deaths. "What arena?" He asked

"You will see."

Last edited:
Aquaman

"Ah, old chums!" The king smiled at seeing some familiar faces in this strange, alien world. "No sign of the others, but I've tussled with some of the local fauna. It's like something out of an Edgar Rice Burroughs story. A 'Land of Terror' indeed." The king stopped to take in his surroundings, and breathed in the foreign air, curiosity sitting on his bearded face. "If you had to make an educated guess, Batman, where would you say we've ended up? A planet on the other side of the galaxy? The far future? Perhaps an optical illusion?" At the moment, these were all equally valid in Aquaman's eyes as explanations, and he'd take any one of them as fact if he were told they were true.

Captain Marvel
Gotham

"That's another dollar." The good Captain tried to lighten the mood, so the serious portion of the conversation wouldn't be as tense. He was familiar with how these dark vigilantes of the night operated, shooting first and thinking of the consequences later. They were also, for the most part, rude, reacting to his attempts to turn their lives around with scorn.
"The Justice League as a unit aren't on the lookout for your brand of justice. The more objectivist members of the team say you're flat-out evil." The hero kept his chin up, despite the thorough rudeness of the woman he was trying to recruit "I like giving people the benefit of the doubt. Everyone is capable of doing good, y'know."​

Friday.

β€œEvil?? Evil!?” Out of all the things this caped crusader had said, that stung the most. Evil her ass, the Justice League were just a bunch of elitist hypocritical scum picking and choosing who is good and who is evil based on their stupid moral code. So what if she hurted people and may have even permanently scarred some in the process. They were criminals and evildoers! They deserved her brand of justice. No, not justice, vengeance. Even she wasn’t stupid enough to call her technique justice. The fact remained Batman did all those things and even worse, even Wonder Woman was brutal and vicious even with the silly fucking banter flying out of her mouth very couple of seconds. Her fist clenched, oh she wanted to punch someone in the face so badly but not Captain Marvel, definitely not him. Some may call her a coward but she was just realistic, the chances of her winning a fight against mister goody two shoes over there was zero to mill. β€œEvil you say?? Oh please if I were even remotely evil I would have killed poor, poor batgirl down there, poor girl is inexperienced as hell, and probably new to the whole bat family thing!” She allowed something akin to a smirk to form on her lips. β€œSo let me get this straight?? It’s either join the now considerably weakened Justice League that may think I’m evil or get arrested by yours truly for the shocking crime of shooting gang members with a gun and making it a hella lot easier for the police department to round them all up?”

A few hours after Lara had finished playing with her fiid and tossed the mangled corpse out she found herself drawn elsewhere. This wasn't abnormal for her as Kara often found herself drawn to where ever the worst things were happening. She was like a moth drawn to a flane,though she didn't get burned. The facility she had come to was one of the metropolis power stations, a hub for the extreme demands for power scting as both a producer and storage facility for the city. There were others of course, but each was in truth vital as without it the others couldn't compensate and overload. It was a vital point in the city and all knew it, that was why it was being attacked now. Members of one criminal organization or another had devided to try to taje the city it seemed and they started or were starting with the power grid as holding even one gave tou great power over the city. Normally this would be an easy job for superman or most other heroes, but they were busy or gone meaning it was just security versus the criminals.

The station had not been lax even with the godly superman around, all were armed and armored, but their opponets were no mere street thugs and were armed almost as well as a modern army might. They were even well trained moving thorough the facility and taking key points swiftly. These were the big boys it seemed. Still the mastermind had not come with his minions and so it was defenders trying to hold out against attackers. The police had been called, but they would need time and thus had sent the request up the chain to the overworked leauge. What the two sides didn't know was that a third had joined them, Lara drawn in by the chaos.

Heading in Late would have to deal with criminal guards and she couldn't use her normal trivks instead she did what most would find stupid abd walked up to the guards not even trying to hide. Even when they threatened her she continued firward, until one of them shot her. The bullet easilt price the costume and burried itsekf in her useless guts glowing red liquid oozed out like blood. While bullets couldnt kill her they still hurt, but Lara had been through plenty of pain and mortal weapons were nothing compared to those of heaven. The men of course didn't stop with one shot as more came in a thunderous rain of metal. The first few did hit their mark then Lara's cape moved up before her growing on size and hardness becoming sharp and angular till the bullets simply bounced off. The men only truly realized their mistake when as their guns fell silent they could hear chains rattle. In an instant the men were on their backs their legs pulled out from under them by demoinc chains. Lara didnt have time to play though and their lives were cut short as more chains appeared and started to choke them. This in truth was just a quick bout of suffering to help Lara heal as their real deaths came from the cape hardening into a blade and removing thier heads.

With that Lara had her way in cleared. She cared little for the city and cared less if the lights stayed on but something this big was sure to get more attention than what she had been doing. It was thus that Lara entered into the power station where many cameras wpuld see her with her black and white mask and blood read cape that now surrounded her whole body as sge walked even dragging on the ground some. There was little doubt to any watching cameras a villan had entered and even though they were wrong about what sge was what they feared was real. If no one stopped get Lars would turn the station into a slaughter house for both the guards and the criminals.

Ultragirl/Lois Lane

It all comes down to this. Ever since the disappearance of the Justice League, Ultragirl was watching out for any crimes going out through the world. And there were currently millions, people getting mugged, murders, arson, even several attempts at rape. She did nothing for them. She needed something more, something more challenging, not minor crimes. Much like her reporter job, she needed something good and juicy, minor crimes were not her .... area of expertise. This was her first day as a superhero, she needed something juicy, she needed something good. So she listened, listened long and hard, hovering just above the earth, away from the stupid satellites, she didn't want to be discovered at the moment. She listened and pinpointed individual crimes as easily as one would burn an ant. And then one crime in particular caught her attention. A power plant was being attacked. That alone wouldn't be enough to sway her to interfere, instead it appeared that something had also decided to interfere, as the criminals were yelling in a fearful voice and shooting at something in the forground and then there was the splatter of blood on pavement and the rolling of heads. That seemed to be very juicy. Without preamble, without hestigation, she opened her eyes and flew toward the disturbance and arrived at the powerplant within seconds to spare, ignoring the decapitated bodies of police officiers at the entrance. She smiled as she used her x-ray vision to scan the building and discovered something most definitely juicy, a woman clad in some sort of hellish armour was walking in the building like she owned the place. Perfect. Dead cops, an overconfident villian. This was going to be most excellent.

She smiles as she walks in behind the hellspawn and simply said, "you know normally people like you would usually use a window.”
Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
Lara was a little more aware than one might think of the woman approaching her as even demons knew better than to let your guard down when you were expecting a a hero to show up. Lara turned to face the woman and the demon whispered to her and all she could think was to curse her luck. It was a super, just the kind of person you didn't want to meet on a bad footing. Still this woman didn't have the big S instead she had a lighting bolt. She also wore black and red instead of blue and red, really the two of them looked like a pair of villains over a duo of heroes, if the other woman was a hero. Well she hadn't attacked so she at least wanted to be heroic, though Lara could guess how the woman read the situation, or assumed the likely hero just assumed who was good and who was bad then ran with it and someone clad in a second skin made from hell itself was bad. The question was had the bolt woman noticed who had been killed by what, the demon mentioned a reporter so maybe she was sharp eyed and sharp witted, the identity of the woman was apparently not important to the demon so Lara knew nothing on that front.

" Heroes often do or they burst through a wall, but i like direct approaches" Lara said with a sigh trying to remember who would have a lightning bolt on their chest and was like superman, she knew some guy had to have it. A name of Zeb came to mind, how odd. " You also didn't come in those ways here for an exclusive or here to actually save the guards?[" Lara asked not knowing the woman's motives but hopping this was just the latest super running about with an interest in a new costume, maybe she was Zeb?

Ultragirl.

Lois Lane was a reporter, and so she thought herself as sharp-witted and smart but when the woman turned around and talked to her as casually as one would a bystander, she found that she had seriously missed the mark. She had assumed that this was a villian but no this was one of those β€œdark” β€œedgy” heroes, the ones who reveled in bloodlust. Much like Batman, and she hated that. People who just think they are above it all, especially when they were weak pathetic humans who would be nothing without their special suits and gadgets, nothing without their precious tech. Weak. Pathetic. Human. A sudden stab of pain erupted in her head as that thought came to her mind, and she suppressed a scream of pain with difficulty. She was glad she had the foresight to wear a mask for she was certian her face would have given a sudden grimace. β€œ..... of course I am here to protect the police officers.” No, she was actually here for a fight, her first villain, her first fight, she would save the officiers too but only because that was needed for someone to be a hero. She would care less about the .... the officers. Pain erupted in her head, that very thought felt like jagged rocks were ripping through her skull. Focus. β€œAnd the criminals too.” She added with a coldness that could freeze fire. β€œSo I guess you are on my list.”

Well that explained some things, this woman was a hero wannabee that had been confused by Lara and her methods. Well who could blame them, however right now was not the time for people to be fighting one another, Lara did realize that really she should care more about saving the guards, or well the station. Really the people were low on her list and Lara was likely to kill a few guards if they got in her way, but really getting shot hurt like hell and well talking things out rarely worked with the scared. The women had decided that she was one of the criminals despite the fact Lara actually had yet to attack any guards, she had slowly been moving in and thus was in occupied territory. This woman it seemed would rather fight her than actually do what was needed.

" If you want to go after them and save any guards then you really don't have time to bother going after someone with more or less the same goal" Lara explained sounding like someone who had needed to explain this kind of thing many times before " I get it I really do, here i am all dark and scary killing the bad guys as I go, but i'm not the bad guy here" She explained again like she had said this over and over " I am just a bit ... surprising and well i guess evil, but i'm not in the business of hurting fairly good people to much or heroes when they are needed so how about you run along and go prove how great you are by beating up some people who can't ever hope to hurt your kind?" She continued going from bored to slightly annoyed that she had to point things out and that this super girl was seemingly wasting time on talking with her.

That’s the reason why I want a freaking challenging fight, beating up criminals is way too easy. Ugh, she was freaking wasting time, she could hear the shootout going on and about and it was getting worse. She needed to do something or she would lose all hero credit. β€œUgh! This is a waste of time.” And without another word to the hellspawn, she flew off to β€œbeat up” the criminals. It was all so utterly boring. Most didn’t even put up a fight, they took one look at her, pissed their pants and ran. Some had at least the decency to attempt to harm her but she shrugged the bullets as if they were nothing. Within seconds, almost all the criminals were knocked out or fleeing. She flew back to the hellspawn, hands on on her hips. β€œThere done. They are all taken care of, the police are safe. And the criminals are done. You can take the stragglers. The ones who actually had the smarts to flee the area.” She couldn’t quite keep the boredom out of her voice. β€œJust don’t kill them.” She honestly didn’t care less about either or not she freaking killed, but real superheroes didn’t kill, and it was just expected for superheroes to say no to killing. Anything less and you weren’t really a superhero, you were just a freak with superpowers who thought you were above the law, just like this bitch here. By all accounts she should be held accountable for her crimes. And not now. She thought about it while fighting the thugs and she didn’t want a fight with some of the established β€œheroes” just yet. Not that she couldn’t handle it but she wanted to establish herself first. The real superheroes didn’t need a team-up first issue and everyone knew that. Besides this deluded bitch wasn’t even a real super villain, a fight between them would be so pointless no matter who won. Maybe she could use the resources of Lois Lane to find out who this freak was.

It was cold. That was the feeling that came from the Martians mind as he stirred from inconciousness. He hadn't opened his eyes when he felt something else, dampness. Whatever the thing that was damp was touching him. Ma'alefa'ak woke up with a start just in time to see a tooth filled maw open over his head. He grabbed the creature by its massive fangs and flipped it up and behind him to give him time to get up.
The Martian Manhunter was not on Earth as far as he could tell... No he was certainly not on Earth. The land all around him were coated in a... Black snow? It was a curious sight to see, it looked and felt like snow yet its color was wrong as if stained all the way through with something. The trees were also oddly colored, it seemed quite alien. Especially when he looked up, the red sky which had two suns.
He stopped gawking at his surroundings and focused on the creature that had been about to eat him, it was massive and looked like a cross between a bear and a wolf with no eyes. The creature had been facing him the entire time he looked around.
"Clearly I am not dead, go find a meal elsewhere creature..." the Martian Manhunter kept careful eye on the creature, he felt it's desire to feed. Not too soon it opened its mouth and feigned a lunge but instead let out a bellowing call. It didn't take long for others of it's kind to reply.
Soon there were twelve sets of paws coming out of the denser brush. Each attached to another hairy beast like the first. He was surrounded, and every last one of these creatures intended to kill him. And given he was no where near big enough to feed them all he couldn't help but feel the creatures might see him as a trespasser they wanted dead. They chuffed and clacked their teeth in some form of communication.
He deftly dodged an attack from behind only to get caught on his side by another creature, he phased out of its grip and phased back in to kick the creature in the back, he felt it's spine snap. He waited for a reaction from the others but the chattering only seemed to increase. The creature stood up with its broken back and before his eyes it melded back perfectly. Giving the Manhunter only a brief moment to turn around and try forcefully forcing his fist into the creatures skull, breaking the skull and damaging the brain to such an extent it dropped dead. "I... Didn't want to have to do that, but you stupid primitives always make things difficult." He rose in to the sky and used his telekinesis, the ground beneath a group of six of the creatures began to rumble as he forced it to lift and ram against the ground upside down. He didn't fully intend to crush the beasts and they seemed durable enough to survive if they could dig but he had more matters to attend to. "Go!" He shouted at the remaining beasts hiding the strain it took to use his mental powers. The creatures screeched and yelped as he blasted them with his thermal eye lasers, backing off into the woods to find easier prey. "I... I'm alone again. No something... Someone feels familiar around here maybe the rest of the Justice League are here." Ma'alefa'ak shifted into his human form and his clothes cloaked to match that of a coat so that he didn't stand out too much. He decided to walk East, he felt a higher form of life there and hopefully it wasn't the hostile sort.

This super girl took care of the criminals far faster than Lara honestly thought she would have, though she seemed to think cops were here when Lara was fairly sure she it was just guards given the lack of cop cars when Lara had walked in. Lara rolled her eyes under the mask at the request to not kill them, really some super preaching to her about not killing, these people were going to hell no matter what so why should she not send them there earlier. Still the stragglers weren't her issue she had come here just because and stayed to help out and try to get the league's attention. This super girl's attitude was honestly what she expected though the demon did mention some things that Lara mostly ignored it was all stupid stuff now she didn't really care about most of it anyways. Still there were some good bit in the chatter.

Lara chuckled a little "Really neither of us care about their lives you trying to get in good with the big boys prove you can do what they do?" Lara said it was stupid to taunt a super but this might be worth it. "Really what worth do these people have they already are doomed to hell and sending them to prison or an asylum will fix nothing. It never does it only makes them worse" Lara said and really most Villans got out no matter where they were held and none ever seemed to be rehabilitated. "Sometimes a few deaths is a good price to save many more"

Princess Ophelia
The Iron City, Unknown World.

The Guards managed to jostle the crowd of captured criminals and innocents alike, all affixed with the strange rune marking on their chest just over their heart. The was a ornate looking black podium in the direction they were all facing and standing on it was a pale woman with eyes as red as blood. She wore gold armor over crimson clothes and might have been attractive if not for her obvious murderous aura. She seemes to radiate danger. She said something in an odd language and the guards tiped over the carts and released the bands on John and tossed his ring as his feet.

They seemed to do the same for the other prisoners returning their weapons and belongings. Finally the woman spoke up. "Guard those things of yours well, they are all you will have to start with, from this point on you will fight for everything else. If you wish to eat you will fight, if you wish to sleep you will fight, if you wish to be free you will fight. Those who refuse to fight will not eat, they will not sleep, they will not be free, and their torment will not end even in death." her cold eyes scanned the crowd with a sadistic glee her eues hovering knowingly over the Green lanturn.

she cleared her throat before continuing.
"Your lives now belong to me. Each of yiu were purchased from your collector for a sum, you will pay back that sum in blood, either yours or your opponents." she smiled even more maliciously as she spoke the next words. "Look to your left and right, all that you see are enemies. If you do not defeat them they will defeat you. But a fair warning, those who die in my possession..." as she said this she gestured to a man who stood near the end of the crowd. As soon as she did the mans rune shimmered, turned red, then embedded itself into his veins turning them a bright red.

It was a horrible sight to witness as the man screeched in agony befor his voice distorted and his flesh became a sickly shade of green. His muscles and stature swelled up as magic shimmered around his head and hands forming a sheild, a sword, and a helmet. He had become one of the guards. The Princess said nothing else as she gestured for the guards to take over from there. Even the one who had just been turned joined in shoving the captured prisoners into a walking line to escort them to the cells. Meanwhile more guards went to prepare the next battle for the arena.
~~~
Batman
Unknown Location, Unknown World.

Thomas nodded as flash arrived about the same ttime he figured she would be arriving at the distance. He looked on expressionlessly as she reacted to the creature before responding "Some kind of Arachnid it would seem, Aquaman knows more than i do right now. At least about them. As for where we are id say were on another plane of existence." he said holding his hand to his belt so he could spawn a type of lazer. "it fires concentrated X-rays charged charged with tachyons. They move at lightspeed in a linar direction. I use it to ensure surfaces are level or to test depth in walls and such." he explained casually as he shone the lazer first towards the suns getting a reading of about 1 astronomical unit, the same measurement for the distance between the earth and the sun.

next he shone the device directly west into the open wasteland. He dialed up the penetration to maximum and frowned at the result. "Its not a planet...no curvature, not only that but it might be infinite...i couldn't get an accurate reading. Which means our allies could be lightyears away right now." he brought his finger and thumb to his chin delving deep into thought to solve the problem. "Im open to suggestions..." he added without removing his fingers from his chin.
~~~
Superman

The Iron City, Unknown World.

As Diana rocketed ahead of him clark smiled, she was fast, really fast. Not wanting her to get to much of a headstart he took off after her. Slowly closing the gap between them but By the time he caught up they only had a few hundred miles left. Pouring on the speed he managed to shoot ahead about a foot and as he turned to look at her facial response. He managed to hear what sounded like a voice and as he turned he managed to barely catch sight of a stream of black light which he narrowly avoided. On the ground several green skinned men were firing upon him amd diana with strange Spears that unleashed black bolts. "Be careful diana." He said dodging two more before moving in amd attemptimg to block the shots as he closed in on his foes. However as soon as the black bolt touched his arms, which he had crossed in front of him to stop the oncoming attacks, he cried out in agony as the black lighting wrapped itself around him. He managed to choke out "M-magic..." before a strange rune appeared over his heart and he began to plummet to the ground below. The green men trailed his decent with their weapons waiting for diana to attampt to catch him.
~~~
Unknown Being, Black Tundra.

With the creatures gone and a seeming awareness of being detected a light seemed to flicker on in the woods opposite of where the creatures had fled. It wasnt untul it moved that it became apparent that the light came from a lantern being held by a very old looking man. He wore loose hanging robes and carried no weapons. The lanturn Dangled from his walking stalf and he looked no worse for wear despite the thin clothing and the bitter cold. However it was his mind which was the most interesting. Indeed he felt familiar but it was a strange familiarity, like he had always been there but they had never met and his mind seemed to be an endless expanse, one easy to get lost in. "An aweful mess that..." The old man said gesturing to the dead creature and at that very mement his mind closed."You oughta be weary spilling blood here youngin, this place tends towards balance. One way or another ya always get what ya put out." he reached into his robe producing a Cateen filled with water. "Now hows a martian find himself all the way out here?" the man said still seemingly unaffected by the cold even as his bare wrist collected some snow while he held out the canteen.
~~~
Cyborg
Strykers island to Star labs.

Once he had reversed his trek into the prison Cyborg activated his communicator. "Superwoman, Could you send me to Star labs? I had something i needed to check on." he waited a moment and sure enough the pillar of light from the boom tube came and supergirl said, "All aboard." Victor shook his head at her corney joke and stepped in moments later finding himself in front of star labs. When the Justice league had initially vanished Cyborg had initiated the plan Thomas had worked on with him. A list of all the metahumans that had any info on them at all was being compiled. By now it should be finished and the league would have hundreds of potential candidates. It felt wrong sure but it was a heavy needed edge. Especially if his gut feeling about this was right. Swallowing down the bile he had at the sheer amount of privacy he was about to invade, he stepped towards the labs readying himself for what he would find.
~~~​

Wonder Woman
Dania laughed as she flew away from Superman, the miles and miles of wasteland just disappearing away as if by smoke. This, along with her now strong adult body, was one of the things she enjoyed about being Wonder Woman. She .... enjoyed other stuff too, but Diana didn't think it apporiate to fixate on her, should she say, more pleasurable features even if she badly wanted to experiment sometimes. The most she had ever gotten was flirting with herself in a mirror and wearing --- focus, Diana! Gods damnit, why are you so freaking horny today? It was her adolescent mind, she was sure of it. Only reason to explain why her body now threw at her again. Back when she was a "child" it was mostly about finally being an actual adult, and her finely toned beautiful muscles, then it was about her other stuff. The other stuff had just felt weird. Focus Diana. The city was drawing closer and closer to her when Clark caught up with her as she knew he would. She gave him a jovial smile just as he pushed ahead by a foot. Looks like she was going to need to up her --- just then something black and very unfriendly looking started rushing toward her at ludricrious speeds. She had just barely registered when she was forced to dodge the attack. "What the fu---" She barely got the profane word out when yet another bolt of black lightning threw itself at her and she attempted to block it with her bracelets but then switched tactics at the same second. The black bolts were an unknown quanity, she couldn't risk attempting to block them only for the spear to slice straight through her bracletts as if they were nothing but cheap metal. She heard Clark say something to her but was too distracted by the bloody lightning bolts being thrown at her to hear what it is he said then Clark started to rush them, using his own body as a shield. "No! Clark! You don't know---" It was already too late. One of the bolts hit him, causing him to scream out in agony as the lightning wrapped around him and he had just enough time to mutter painfully "Magic" before plummeting straight toward the ground. "CLARK! NO!" she screamed as she instinctively flew in to save him. Therefore she didn't notice the black lightning until it sliced her across her open thigh, causing her to scream in agony as it wrapped itself around her. She had just enough time to notice a strange rune manifest over her heart before she herself began to plummet. Here we go again, was her last thought before she blacked out.
WeaselThor WeaselThor

Ultragirl
What!? How did she know!? It was times like these that Lois was so glad she choose the mask, for the expression of shock and disbelief must have shown on her face. "Of course they are going to go to Hell if you keep on bloody killing them with no mercy or remorse," she said, ignoring that sudden and correct insight into her true motivations "ever heard of penance? Oh, who am I kidding, it's clear you don't care. Killing all the sinners, is that your stmick? Or is it just sinners who actively pursue their sinful ways?" Ultragirl had this girl all figured out, probably some innocent little puppy that was killed and brought back to life by making a deal with some sort of deal with the devil sort of nonsence, and now she was out dealing painful vengeance toward all the "bad guys." That or she was just some angsty, edgy teenager that thought looking and sounding like a demon was all the rage. Of course, her journalist mind was telling her that she was just making assumbations and guesswork and that there was no factual evidence to support either of those claims. As matter of fact the only factual evidence was that she killed people and she was clearly a woman. But even that was suspect with all the shapeshifters out there. For all she knew, this woman could be brainwashed or possessed, though she clearly sounded as if she was doing all this of her own violation. "Who are you anyway?" She demanded. She didn't think for a second that she would indulge her real name, but a "hero" name would suffice. Maybe she could use her journalist skills to write about all this, claim she snuck into the power plant somehow, that or saw the fight happening as an innocent bystander on the fringes, though she would have to be scarce on the details. She would need to be impatical regarding her own appearance, wouldn't want to betray her secret too early. She would have to avoid "exculsives" too, Ultragirl didn't do bloody interviews, so it would be strange if some random reporter would suddenly gain access to her. Then again, no one knew Ultragirl was even a bloody thing yet as it was her first night out. Maybe she should avoid writing about it until someone finally notices her existence and the rumor mill started working. It would be less suspcious than randomly coming across two superheroes in a powerplant while out walking. Besides, Jimmy Olsen would probably get the scoop before she did, he had resources and was her biggest rival to date. And that was good. Better his name than hers. A new female superhero turns up on the scene and a random female writer is the first to report it? No, that won't do. That wouldn't do at all.
Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
"I have heard of it and i haven seen haven and he'll neither are all that mice sadly so I guess it dosent really if they repent they will likely get drafted into an army and made to fight " Lara explained actully sounding kind of sad about that fact "Assuming no other afterlife clains them if what sone other heroes and villains say is true about thr after life" She continued with a shrug.

The guesses at her modivation were rather far off everyone was a dinner and it would be hypocritical for her to hunt diwn sinners when she was one. The idea that this might be some holy mission made Lara chuckle she had nothing like that she just kind if needed to eat and minimized goid peoples suffering. If somone killed a family of four you were a monster if you killed a well known hit man you were less likely to have people seek you out to stop your evil.

"You give me far to much credit thinking this is some holy crisade. I am just a girl that needs to eat and my diet is best maintained by fear,pain, and hatred. The last of which i can taste from you it quite nice " Lara explained her tone casual like this was normal "And well villains and the like just taste better far more hatred in them, then I kill them to make sure they won't hurt more people " she continued ever casual explaining but not excusing herself to much.

"As for my name Jack Ryder " Lara saud using her favorite fake name which ahe could give out as she had simply made it up there was no info on Jack Ryder because they never existed " That or HellSpawn but thats not that great of a name I was never good at names" She said with another chuckle. "What about you I am sure all my homeless friends will want to hear about you?" She asked though her comment about an exclusive might say she knew more than a name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back