• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Justice League Academy

Literally Batman

World's Greatest Detective

LogoJLA.png

The caped man looked at the building that was in construction. It was building mediocre in height, with a glass entrance surrounded by thick stone walls, like it was a bunker. Cranes and girders and other things surrounded the building, with construction men hammering at the walls, operating machinery, and sipping coffee. Planted firmly in the ground was a sign that read- "Justice League Academy," underneath the words 'Funded by WayneCorp' and then 'Forging Better Futures.' The supervisor, who was wearing black cape that covered his entire body and donning a mask that much of his face and had two pointed ears, watched on in utter silence. His blue eyes watched the construction, twitching every so often. They were always scanning the area, like the Joker was going to jump out behind a crane and try to do him in.

As that happened, another figure descended from the sky. Bright blue clothing, with a red cape, gold belt, dashing good looks, and an all-too-familiar emblem on his chest. Superman, Hero of Metropolis.

He landed next to Batman, crossing his arms across his chest.
"Construction well so far?" he asked, his voice happy and buoyant.

"Mostly. Workers Martinez, Boyd and Varley haven't really done anything yet. Batman might need to have a talk with them." The Dark Knight's voice was brooding, dark. Creepy.

"Remind me why you've poured all your money into this instead of, I don't know, a new Justice League facility?" Superman said in a joking manner.

Batman didn't get the joke.
"With the rise of crime, I figured every world could use new heroes. You're getting old, I'm getting old..." He trailed off, looking at the ground.

"Well, Bruce, I'm sure you'd make an excellent teacher."

"First off, quiet. The public doesn't know my secret identity yet, and now is not the time to spill it. Second, I'm not teaching. You're headmaster. I'm only a benefactor. I forgot to mention."

"Bruce! You know I'm a man with many commitments!"

"And this is one you'll enjoy."

He laughed. "Fair enough. I do have a soft spot for children, after all." He faced the building, watching it with a new admiration. "I mean, new heroes, a new future for the fate of the world, it can't be something bad, right, Bruce?" He turned back to where his friend was standing only to find nobody there.

He chuckled.
"I should expect this by now."

~~~

SUMMARY

With crime at an all-time high, even with the Justice League active, Batman decided to take action. He created the Justice League Academy in order to locate and train prospective heroes in order to grow the Justice League and reduce crime.

Justice League Academy is a well-fortified institution that, while providing an education, also teaches students how to be heroes- honing powers and training other necessary skills for combat. Justice League Academy does not discriminate for or against students without superpowers but does require anybody joining have minimal combat experience.

OCs are both allowed and preferred for characters, though for staff only actual Justice League members. Canonicity is not important- just feel free to have fun.

interest would be appreciated

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-14_18-52-34.png
    upload_2017-5-14_18-52-34.png
    43 KB · Views: 2
  • upload_2017-5-14_18-52-40.png
    upload_2017-5-14_18-52-40.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Alright, other then people I already mention, new characters are officially closed. Everybody else please hurry up and drop those character sheets, I'd like to rev up and go soon.

I kind of just made an intro post, and I'd love to have you in, so just give me something to work with and I'll edit you in quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back