• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just Your Avg 1x1 Search

Wayward

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Helloooo there!

I'm Wayward and I am here to search for a long-term, causal-to-detailed roleplay partner. Here's a few things I'm looking for:

-Active Partners
I would prefer more than one post a day, but I understand that people have lives and I too, occasionally have a life.

-Literate Posts
Just give me something to work with, yeah? Also, third person, please.

-A Friend (Awee)
Don't be a stranger! I'm here to have fun and be creative and meet new people! and escape reality

-Effort & Enthusiasm
Every roleplay has their lulls, so I appreciate when someone can brainstorm with me throughout the roleplay so we can keep it going​

If you made it this far and are still interested, please continue on to Phase Two:

Now that we've gotten through what I'm looking for, here's a few things that you might be wondering about:
-I have been roleplaying for awhile now, so I am rather experienced (with the good and the bad)
-I'm not afraid of dark themes; I encourage them.
-I normally play female characters, but you might convince me to play a male if you try hard enough/ I feel like playing a male in a certain rp
-MxF is what I do best, but I also am open to FxF and everything in between, though I can't promise a MxM without doubling (not my strong suit just yet)
-I will double if I feel like it won't take away from the plot (as romance is not always a moving factor)
-I prefer PMs; threads make me uncomfortable outside a group setting

Sound like your cup of tea so far? Great! Let's get to the good stuff:

italics- plot or idea lined up

bold - role I'd like to play

* - craving

Pairings:
adventurer x homebody
soldier x civilian
supernatural x supernatural
supernatural x human
alpha/beta/omega x alpha/beta/omega
government x rebel

Fandoms/Books/Movies:
Supernatural
Game of Thrones
Percy Jackson
The Magnificent Seven
The 100
Gossip Girl
Criminal Minds
The Magicians

there's more, so don't be afraid to suggest anything!

Time Settings:
Wild West
Victorian Era
Apocalyptic
Dystopian

Plots:
*my plots usually call for each rp-er to play multiple characters (within reason) in addition to their main, aka NPCs
*they are also skeletons. They will be fleshed out differently with each rp, which is why I keep them vague
*also don't judge my naming skills pls

Summer Somethin'

Muse A & Muse B have been friends since before they were born, along with a few others. That is to say, their parents were friends long before, and as those friendships usually turn out, Muse A & B eventually got into a relationship. Everything was great between the two. Both were on track to graduate and continue their lives, but when Muse B gets an offer across the globe and asks Muse A to tag along, a fight ensues and leaves both heartbroken. Now, almost a year later, the two are reunited on their families' annual summer vacation. Will Muse A & B have moved on? What happened in their time apart?

Looking for drama and of course, romance, but more of a long and pain-filled drive towards it. Has some dark themes.

Just Another Day in Hell

It'd been awhile since the collapse of the American government. War was a constant and human experimentation had taken a hold of the nation long before its full-on implosion. The Wild West had come back to haunt the U.S., but this time with futuristic technology. Muse A & Muse B are now co-leaders of a faction's tactic group, but they didn't get there through promotion. It was more like default. As supernaturally enhanced humans, Muse A & B train younger soldiers to hone their abilities and help the cause.

This plot will follow their path to leadership through flashbacks and their journey instructing younger soldiers. Romance not expected. More of a suspenseful and dark-humored plot. Also explores dark themes.

more to be written out another day bc I am a lazy poo

Sooo, yeah! That's all I've got the patience to type up for now, so be sure to check back for updates and/or shoot me a PM if you'd like to give this a try c=

Last edited:
I would love to do sometning in the Game of Thrones universe or even Percy Jackson! Do PM me if you feel up to doubling :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back