• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just want some Voltron 1x1 (+18 please)

bioluminescence

Hey. I just really want some voltron shit. Honestly, I really want some Klance. I do a sick Lance. So. Shadam or Shatt would be fun, I can do Shiro or Matt. Veronica and Allura or Veronica and Axca, I can do Veronica. And here's some ideas. Lot of them are more lance related but oh well deal with it.

Please be over 18. I'm uncomfortable with any rping with a minor.

-cyberpunk shit. Basic sort of lots of cyborg class divide stuff. Maybe one is a rebel or criminal
-body swap. I mean. I imagine Keith and Lance hounding each other about everything they do to the others body
-loosely based on the dnd episode shit. Maybe they just wake up in that universe like the family feud episode or maybe that's all they know. Again, would work best for Klance.
-werewolves and or vampires *jazz hands*
-selkies/mermaids/sirens *jazz hands*
-... minor league baseball...
-rival teachers
- I saw art of like. Keith as a statue that comes to life at night because of a curse and lance is in a loveless arranged relationship and the wedding is approaching. If you're interested I'll show you more
-Ive seen a wizard of oz wicked au shit with lance as scarecrow/fiero and it seems like doing shit in that universe could be fun
-superheroes
-partners as like. Cops.
-they work at a cafe together
-one is a very successful business person and the other runs/works at the cafe they get their coffee at. Or one is the assistant to a powerful business person and the other the barista/baker they go to every morning to get the coffee

Last edited:
I'm interested
But are you ok with short and sweet replies from a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English?

Hey! I'd definitely be interested in a Klance thread! Mind if I PM you? ^^

hi, Shiro and Adam is my life! I would love to rp as Adam for you! (And if you want I would be willing to have slow burn Klance on the side)
I like a bunch of your ideas too! Could we PM and talk more?

Im such a good keith cause i relate to his moody attitude ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
I'm not all caught up the past sessons if that doesn't bug you (I know all big spoilers but that's about it)

Hey! If you're still looking for someone to roleplay as Keith for a Klance rp, I could try it out. I especially like the body swap and DnD ideas you gave, or the vampires/werewolves and partner cops, if you fancy doing any of those~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back