Just type the weirdest stuff here

...am I allowed to post this new religion I made up for funsies on this? I mean- it's not serious but- ~praise the larry gods~ SCREAM HIS NAME WHEN IT HITS 12:34 IN THE EVENING. LARRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyy

OWOS OH NOES. Larry army farting out rainbows. Then the nyan catdom got jelly and declared a war. Choose a side to fight on before iz 2 late!! >:3
(If u join the nyan catdom you get free cat bean toesies fo life but you forfeit ur chest rights and ur houze will smell like cat piss. If u follow the Larry army u shall be blessed by the Larry gods and get three wishes but you HAVE to eat the choco covered larry on a stick for initiation and a colony of Larrys will move in with u.

Owo. As the Larry army is growing closer to the Nyan castle, you can hear marching...or scurrying, of feet across grass....and it smells like Larry. Choose wisely, and be quick!! The Nyan's are already readying their rainbow hairball cannons!!

"We can't let you pee outside, all the corn fields are flooded and you'll get bitten by a snake"

BrUh. I found the remote in the fridge smoking bananas again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back