• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just two guys being guys. (Platonic RP)

Irakma

Lovable Mystery Man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! If you are reading this, then I am interested in doing a RP! (I know, crazy... Guy posts in the interest checks because he's interested in RPing, what a surprise) However, I've been looking for something different, and instead of the typical budding romance RP, I want to do the story of two guys becoming friends and going on stupid adventures together. Other than that simple idea, that's it. I'd prefer it if you wrote in the third person, but that's my only real restriction. And if you have a specific topic you would like to use, let me know! Anyways, that's all!

This sounds kinda fun actually, and definitely a more casual experience than the planned out stuff you find on here. Count me interested.

As your PFP puts it,
Oh yeah, it's all coming together.
PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back