• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Just trying to make my love smile [Enter sappy story here]

Emmy

☽ 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ☾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Emmy!

So things have been rather stressful for my husband and me, more so for my husband since I'm unable to work and all of our financial burdens are really put on his shoulders. Long story short, we're being kicked out of our home at a ridiculously horrible time in the world and also on really short notice. What also bothers me is that his birthday is in less than a month and I already know that I'm not going to be able to afford to purchase him a thing for his birthday. Obviously, I can always write him a letter and spend the day in watching movies with him, but I thought I would take my shot and also reach out to such a talented community.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to digitally draw up something for him that I could print out and give to him as a gift? There's not too much of a rush as his birthday is March the 2nd, so if it could be sent to me by the 1st that would be absolutely amazing.

I'm not one to ask for handouts, but I really just want him to feel special for at least one day. It's really all I want.

Here are some of the things he enjoys/things he would like:

- This may sound weird, but there is an ongoing inside joke where he calls me panda and I call him lizard

- Star Wars

- Skyrim

- Demon Slayer

- Assassination Classroom

- Attack on Titan

- Supernatural

- Stephen King

- And if it helps anything, he also served time in the Marine Corps

Whether anyone is able to draw anything up or not, thank you so much for taking the time to read this thread. I genuinely hope you have an amazing day or night. <3

Hey! This is sooo sweet. Would pixel art be okay? PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back