Absence Just to let all my partners know in one easy place

TurtlexXxNation

Lady Turtle
elusivethought elusivethought 3 Slices Senpai 3 Slices Senpai Squall Kasaragi Squall Kasaragi _Exodus_ _Exodus_ LucidSol LucidSol Carroline Carroline Imaginary Imaginary

Those are all my current 1x1 Rps, and I will be sure to place a link to this thread in the couple of Group RPs that I have going....

Okay! So on to my message -->

Don't worry, this absence won't be for a long time. I'm going to be away for at least the next few days. It all depends on what happens tomorrow or Tuesday, and I will be sure to update this as soon as I know for certain.

Now, for the explanation:

Mine and my Husband's girlfriend (we are a Polyamorous Triad) is currently 9 (almost 10) weeks pregnant. Today, she was in the emergency room due to cramping and bleeding (I apologize if this is TMI). She has had one miscarriage in the past, so it was a bit of a scare for all of us.

Don't worry! The baby is fine as of today's hospital tests, but they did tell us that that could change tomorrow, or the next day, or whenever. So, until she can be seen by her OBGYN, she is to be on Bedrest. Which means, I will have little to no time on the computer to send out replies at any true length.

If all goes well and her OB clears her, I should be able to return this Wednesday.

Thank you all for understanding!

Please keep replying (if you haven't already) as normal, and I will get out replies or updates as soon as I can!

Last edited:
Doctor appointment tomorrow! I'll know then if my schedule goes back to normal or what. Thanks for being patient with me, everyone! :)

I'm not one of your RP partners, but I'll still send my best wishes to you and all your family that your girlfriend will have a safe and timely delivery. ^D^

Glad to hear everything took a good turn! Best wishes for you all! ^-^

elusivethought elusivethought 3 Slices Senpai 3 Slices Senpai Squall Kasaragi Squall Kasaragi _Exodus_ _Exodus_ LucidSol LucidSol Carroline Carroline Imaginary Imaginary

It is going to be hit and miss over the next couple of weeks. I'm in the last 2 weeks of this semester with my 2nd grader (homeschooling) and we are behind on lessons a little bit because of technical issues.

Please bump me if I haven't replied to our RP, if it is in a thread though, Please send me a PM about the RP. I can leave my conversations unread until I am able to reply to things, that way I don't lose the alerts and forget if I haven't replied to something. :) Thank you all!! I'm so sorry!!

It is going to be hit and miss over the next couple of weeks. I'm in the last 2 weeks of this semester with my 2nd grader (homeschooling) and we are behind on lessons a little bit because of technical issues.

Please bump me if I haven't replied to our RP, if it is in a thread though, Please send me a PM about the RP. I can leave my conversations unread until I am able to reply to things, that way I don't lose the alerts and forget if I haven't replied to something. :) Thank you all!! I'm so sorry!!

I will be able to start replying again this coming Tuesday!! I'm so sorry I have been so busy lately! This last month has been pretty crazy and with school on break it was @_@ with 3 kids. But school is starting back Monday, which I have some errands to do, then Tuesday its all about getting caught up!!

Bump our RP threads/PMs and what not if its my turn to post! :) I cant wait to get back into the mix!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back