• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ★ Elite Academy ★ [updated]

Doughnut

🖤
original.gif
Elite Academy

Elite Academy, a place for all the upcoming elite chefs in this era.
The school has multiple locations around the world where only those who show promise might enter.
It might look incredibly intimidating for anyone to apply as they will directly be judged on their current abilities.
If they see no potential, you will be declined without mercy.

One of the surprising elements of the academy is that there is no real age limit.
Though one can only enter from the age of 16 due to previous [traumatic] experiences.
You might find your passion for food again here [if you got forced into this].
There is also the possibility for you to forge new friendships.
Perhaps even more?
But of course enemies will be present as well.

giphy.gif
There will be cooking scenes of course.
I don't expect the most magnificent masterpieces of all time, just put a little effort in it to make it enjoyable to read.
I will be focusing on 1 class only for the time being and will only accept a limited amount of people.

So... as you might have thought, here are the "rules":
★ Only accepting 5 people [not including myself]. [Could be changed.]
★ It is not first come, first serve.
★ A minimum of 2 paragraphs required to keep the story going.
★ If you have any questions, do ask them, I don't bite.

Last edited:
This sounds awesome. I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this thread and see how it plays out. Hopefully it'll be great! Also, if you need any help please let me know, I'd love to lend a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back