• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings just some romance ideas||

slim

destroyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! A few ideas popped in my head so I decided that I might as well write them down. I usually respond once every couple of days unless I’m super excited and/or don’t have a lot of work. I write 2-4 paragraphs based on how much material I have to work with.
For these roleplay I would like us to each create detailed character sheets after discussing the plot and any extra details that we want to add. I can play either gender as well. If you want to roleplay on discord that’s an option as well, especially if you want some uh
other stuff to happen. Just PM me if interested!
sky and sea~

A pirate accidentally captures an injured mermaid and slowly start to fall in love...will the two find a common footing and survive everyone and everything trying to tear them apart?
**i want to play as the mermaid because I found some fc’s for either gender I want to use, lol. I’ll play as a pirate if it’s WxW tho)

fire and ice~
In celebration of season 8 of GOT, I want to do a spin off of John and dany. It can be a diversion from the main plot, a modern au, anything really. Just tell me your ideas!

Beastly~
They call them the Beast, the greatest warrior the coliseum has held. It’s slave to its master and must fight..but one battle causes the Beast to falter to cast the killing blow..that someone is now the Beasts reason to live.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back