• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just some plots.

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm interested in a few ideas at the moment but before I flesh 'em I'd like to see if there is any interest. Most if not all will have dark themes.

PLOT ONE:
Peter Pan has lost his shadow. Lost boys, pirates and a group of kidnapped girls included. Dark themes.

PLOT TWO:
Dystopian world that is inspired from a few YA books, mainly Hunger Games. Based in the future, when teenagers come of age they have to fight for their right to live. Literally. Great population control. They come different towns who specialize in something. Before they're thrown to slaughter there's a lottery that can work for or against them; can be items that help or something they don't know how to use.

PLOT THREE:
Streamers meeting up at a con or gathering. They've known each other from months to years.

PLOT FOUR:
A small group setting out to prove paranormal is real. You've got your camera bros, your 'hey there, demons. It's me, ya boi.' bros, your psycho friend who believes they can actually commune with ghosts but might actually summon a demon instead bro.

PLOT FIVE:
maybe
I just found this band named Ghost and much like plot three this would be centered around the band. They would be a new band who miraculously found fame overnight. A masked band but it's causing strife with the members. Some like the anonymity while others want their face and name out there.

PLOT SIX:
Making wishes is dangerous business. Mayhap a fae overhears and whisks you off to their land and offers you a deal.
Basically based on The Labyrinth and The Unseelie Prince.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back