• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Just some paper drawings - want to share yours?

HiroDays

So I doodle a lot, but no one has actually seen my sketchbook ever. So I thought I might as well attempt to share some stuff on an account that no one in irl know about haha. I have thought about diving into digital, but for now I am mostly doing stuff on paper.

Advice from other artist is greatly appriciated ❤️ I do know some stuff needs improvements

1258DAD3-AB15-4412-8A93-08A3F6A06473.jpegE7F294EA-768B-4D32-9A4E-8DEA634F7429.jpeg
DD2F15DF-1012-44EE-8FA9-4A93BF356B45.jpegCDE0D484-6CE9-442A-9A39-FDB4DB8F59AE.jpeg7BDF3C52-1AB8-4EE6-B170-2FA66373FB33.jpeg3E52F30F-28E1-4D87-8E4A-A42DD7B7C6DE.jpeg898DBD11-ABC0-4959-943F-7BACF8E4A2F8.jpeg
The beetlejuice character on the left in this last image had a ref that I took inspiration from, don’t kill me if you have seen it lol ^^ I couldnt find the source again, because I spotted it scrolling pinterest

Hands are hard lol. All these are quick 1-2h stuff and just a fraction ofc

Please share your own if you would like, would love to see what people make : )

So I doodle a lot, but no one has actually seen my sketchbook ever. So I thought I might as well attempt to share some stuff on an account that no one in irl know about haha. I have thought about diving into digital, but for now I am mostly doing stuff on paper.

Advice from other artist is greatly appriciated ❤ I do know some stuff needs improvements

View attachment 743471View attachment 743472
View attachment 743473View attachment 743474View attachment 743475View attachment 743476View attachment 743477
The beetlejuice character on the left in this last image had a ref that I took inspiration from, don’t kill me if you have seen it lol ^^ I couldnt find the source again, because I spotted it scrolling pinterest

Hands are hard lol. All these are quick 1-2h stuff and just a fraction ofc

Please share your own if you would like, would love to see what people make : )

Here's some artworks of my own
To share with you😄

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Here's some more😄
Mostly photo manipulations I've done

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey! I really like how expressive your style is, and the line quality is lovely too. (The third drawing actually reminds me of a certain character, but that may be because I am a bit too much of a nerd...) The only thing I notice is that the hand seems a tiny bit small on the second, but only to force myself to give some criticism. (And let's be honest, no one would erase a decent hand just to make it bigger. :) ) Overall, I really like how loose and flowy your lines are and how relatable the characters look. :)

Hey! I really like how expressive your style is, and the line quality is lovely too. (The third drawing actually reminds me of a certain character, but that may be because I am a bit too much of a nerd...) The only thing I notice is that the hand seems a tiny bit small on the second, but only to force myself to give some criticism. (And let's be honest, no one would erase a decent hand just to make it bigger. :) ) Overall, I really like how loose and flowy your lines are and how relatable the characters look. :)
Hi there what's your opinion on my art posts?
I'm not trying to be rude or anything I'm just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back