• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Just Posting

I came here from the request thread that you have up. You're a wonderful artist! The way you draw faces and shade skin is very pleasing to look at! For about how long have you been drawing?

I've been procrastinating heavy...but this was a result of that, kinda different, basically the sun stole the moon's face because they wanted to smilesun stole from the moon.png

I get side tracked lol, plus i wanted to try shading with random colors...this was really fun so I may do more
2193E845-CCE8-43A0-ADEF-EC08E8BD54B2.png

Long time...no post lol, but still been at it, I wanted to do something different, so I tried drawing that ice smoking character I did before, I played with her colors more and it's rough as hell but I enjoyed the colors, this other one at the side I wanted to do like her, two things combined, so like she's smoking but she's ice, this other like had an internal flame but it's made of tree lol IDK XD (plus don't ask about the swimsuit LMAO!)

ice glass fire roots.png

P.S.
Also if you guys have some other combinations like these, throw me some contradictory combos and if I see one or two I can't help but love I'll draw it!!

Been a sec.! Not dead just half-way there, I've been pushing to finish stuff I start...(now this was a procrastination effort which workedXD) so I finished this! Anyway, an OC from an RP that died out, but I do enjoy her, I don't do much drawing of my OC's, so this felt good, tried new poses and yea, her different emotions and ages, youth and now

P.S. Her arms and feet and red originally but I went hyper lol, bubble gum right?

Original
kd_oc_by_kgumasa_ddfo5et.png
B/C I like gray scale...ish stuff
8a64909f_cc18_4a4a_bcfb_8259ff9452b6_by_kgumasa_ddfo5ek.jpg

Last edited:
Superfly47 Superfly47

Thanks so much!
As for time, it depends on what I do to the drawing, usually a couple of hours, maybe 3+ hrs, but that's usually spread out over some days

Woo! I'll tell y'all these ladies took a while but I did enjoy it, it's a nameless character that I did years back and I still look at her with so much love, I actually did it before but I wanted an updated version, but this time it did past, present and future

Anyway, Timekeeper's Wife!

ddg8x05-28c996f7-0871-444b-8978-a17d9a042b9e.png

Not that long between posts this time lol, ( I'm getting there)
This one popped up and I wanted to do a revamp of another old beloved, Celestial Painter...it's all kinds of different but I did enjoy the different things I tried in this one, yea, it's all over the place...just enjoy the colors lol (Maybe next post will be something new...maybe... or another redrawXD)
ddkj0lr-84de0215-6803-4b1a-af5d-392c2fc21467.png

Not that long between posts this time lol, ( I'm getting there)
This one popped up and I wanted to do a revamp of another old beloved, Celestial Painter...it's all kinds of different but I did enjoy the different things I tried in this one, yea, it's all over the place...just enjoy the colors lol (Maybe next post will be something new...maybe... or another redrawXD)
ddkj0lr-84de0215-6803-4b1a-af5d-392c2fc21467.png
This, i like this.

Been a min, but I was having some fun redrawing again lol, but the top one you see in the corner was/ is a fave but now i want to do some more with this whole thing, so meet the first barcode , she works with water I guess and she's underground breathes in water (plus Procreate updated and their new brushes are life!)

Watch yourself kid XD

ddn748j-53a0b1c4-40b3-4c84-b3b2-9ddbdf3a86e0.png

Last edited:
Woo! I'll tell y'all these ladies took a while but I did enjoy it, it's a nameless character that I did years back and I still look at her with so much love, I actually did it before but I wanted an updated version, but this time it did past, present and future

Anyway, Timekeeper's Wife!

ddg8x05-28c996f7-0871-444b-8978-a17d9a042b9e.png

Amazing detail and precision. You are very talented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back