• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Just Posting

Oof been a min.
Played the game minute of islands loved the feel of it and wanted to do some fanart

42E4CC10-CCBE-4624-A988-5C1DCB8D052F.jpeg

You ever see art so good you genuinely feel touched when you see it? My heart actually beat faster when I saw just how beautiful and tangible every piece is, absolutely astounding. The way you use color is out of this world.
I can't even put into words just how pretty this art is, aaa!!! I AM FEELING EMOTIONS

Your art is so stunning! I adore the poses and colors!!
Thank you so much!! That means too much to me!!🤗🤗 I do enjoy poses and I'm trying to be dynamic🤞Colors are all you need especially blinding and bright!

You ever see art so good you genuinely feel touched when you see it? My heart actually beat faster when I saw just how beautiful and tangible every piece is, absolutely astounding. The way you use color is out of this world.
I can't even put into words just how pretty this art is, aaa!!! I AM FEELING EMOTIONS
Ohhh!! That's awesome that you got those feels and that's truly high praise!! I do love colors, though honestly I lean towards grayscale 😂 "aaa" says so much and I'll take it!!! Thank you honestly, these made my day!!!🤗🤗

I do enjoy ice, and/or glass lol
This one was fun, mostly the ice, but it’s fun to make a story, ice mage versus fire beast

demzep0-05c31d8b-1c9b-4fb8-a74f-94270b4dd681.png

and blow because I love grayscale

demzeq9-c543d0b1-90d6-4abf-bbdf-549e1b3022a1.png

.... Wow. Can I be you for a day? 🥺 I just... aaaaa! I love the colors and the shading!

”…eternally…victorious“

4E891CAA-1031-410E-860C-3ED1382132CE.png

Early to Halloween, this one was fun (frustrating) but got it down lol, don’t know a good tag line but….they won 😂

Been a min since my last post and this had no real purpose…but procrastination never does!!

242CE27E-D12F-4B92-865B-299262410B5A.jpeg

Last edited:
Your art is genuinely incredible, watching it from 2015 all the way to here through your posts, you've improved a ton. Congrats, keep up the great stuff honestly!

Your art is genuinely incredible, watching it from 2015 all the way to here through your posts, you've improved a ton. Congrats, keep up the great stuff honestly!

Thank you so much!! It’s really nice of you to say that, and I still draw inspiration from the older art. Thanks again and I sure will!😊

Always long time no see! But this is like a continuation from the ice battle…ish

dfrts3h-036868f8-46b2-4fbe-82e3-81d6c6715f4a.png

“Beneath the ice…the ire grows…”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back