• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Just Posting

Goodness!!! *blows off dust and cobwebs* Seriously....I need to take better care of this place!! But I'm still alive!!!!~^_^

And now after EONSSSS( Like for real!) I have something for one of the winners of the contest that existed wayyyyy back in the day lol To Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax , you lovely person will get the Celestial Painter revamp I mentioned!

Anywho, here she is, revamped and shiny!

marke_by_kgumasa-dbbjfrl.png

A while again.... I need to post more, but anyway, I was watching planet earth 2 and man if I don't love how lava looks....so...she's lava I guess. Plus all the colors I painted her with just didn't look right sooo I'll leave her gray for now

lava_by_kgumasa-dbzhjnj.png

Awesome work on the shading!! The colors are all sort of at the same level of richness and stuff? Changing that could make them feel a little stronger

I swear I need to give this page more love!

Anyway two somethings I worked on for monster march!

23eb984f_d318_4e89_9dab_d415ccad61f7_by_kgumasa-dc7m872.png

aaaa i still love your art so much!!! <3 the last one is spectacular! and the ones in shades of black are so well made!!! they look so compact yet they give off a messy feeling.

I love ice and glass if you couldn’t tell by this lol
C24F51B3-164B-404F-8978-245C295D5E28.png

Last edited:
your work is so dreamlike and gorgeous! i love the colors and i'm not sure if i'm describing this right, but the lines all feel...soft, somehow? it really adds to the atmosphere of the pieces. you are so talented!

lonelycherub lonelycherub , Thank you so much!!! That's really awesome of you too say, and I understand what you mean, I try to smooth the lines or get rid of them as much as I can for some of the drawings:closed eyes open smile:

@Esme, Thanks so much! I'm using Procreate on the Ipad, it's what I've been using for a while now.

Also if anyone would like I can take, maybe 2 or 3 requests if you'd like, it'll take a bit but I can do that many for now!
Hey not sure if you're still available for the requests or if they've been filled. I'd love to see what you'd do if you draw one of my characters :) I can't really pay you though D: I understand if you say no because of that! I love your brush strokes and your art style!

Inky Momma Inky Momma , Hey there! Woah that was an old post, I had to find it but I can take on this request, this'll be the only one I can take on for a while but just pm me with your character and I'll see what we can do!

Inky Momma Inky Momma , Hey there! Woah that was an old post, I had to find it but I can take on this request, this'll be the only one I can take on for a while but just pm me with your character and I'll see what we can do!
Okedoke! Do you have, like, a form I need to fill out to give you information? I can just make one if you need me to.

And honestly, don't fret! It's okay lol I didn't know how old this was. I saw and I was like -perks up- :D

Hmm.. Something's wrong with some of these, but I can't place my finger on-

HOLY MOTHER OF LEGS
I hope these are aliens or something. The hips are HUUUUUGE and so are the legs. Several times larger than they should be. I understand some stylistic rule-bending, but the tallness of these characters takes the focus away from where it should be: The face. The face is usually the focus, but there's so much LEGS that not only does it make the face seem less important, it's difficult to see the detail in the facial anatomy in the first place. You'd have to zoom in to see all the work you put into the face.

On the bright side, your colours are wonderful, and they convey a lot. I just thought I'd bring this up.

@ Daisie, Thanks for the feedback! I do appreciate comments on how to improve, and nah, they're not aliens lol but I do love hips and thighs and I wanted to convey that in these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back