• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Just Posting

Finished another!

dullahan_by_kgumasa-da579i5.png

Last edited:
Oh, my, I love your art!! I love the girl in pink (the last post from the first page) especially!! I'd love if you'd accept a request from me, but if not, it's cool :D .

I seriously need to learn how to do this... But I wouldn't even know where to begin D:

synyster said:
I seriously need to learn how to do this... But I wouldn't even know where to begin D:
@synyster , Do you mean grayscale? I was fairly wrong about how to go about getting it right but I'm still learning! I love the process and how it always looked whenartists used it for anime, realism and cartoons it just brought them to life to me!

yonmita rae] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30042-darkmaster006/ said:
@Darkmaster006[/URL]
Here you go! Thanks for waiting!
archers_by_kgumasa-da8cfx0.jpg
<3. I love it!!! I absolutely love how you did the hair! My favorite part is the quiver, it looks so great!! Just, everything is splendid!! The shoulder thingies and the bow, and the arrows! Thank you very much!!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
QwQ
*TMW you see someone who's level you'll never reach. Ever.*

[/QUOTE]
I know them feels! Still there too! But you'll get to mine and above...pratice which I am horrible at lol so you'll be awesome in no time!

Lilah Tunth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1596-yonmita-rae/ said:
@yonmita rae[/URL]
QwQ

... Sure...
<3 Wishing you happy drawing and happy practice pains!!!!

Woo! Took forever right!:snail: :closed eyes open smile:But here she is! Thanks again for your patience! @Wilted

7cec33e3760ebea0e4039c8b97b44e74-daaw3lq.jpg

*Also this is a behemoth of a file! Sorry but I didn't like the other px size

Last edited:
yonmita rae]Woo! Took forever right xD But here she is! Thanks again for your patience! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26950-wilted/ said:
@Wilted[/URL]
7cec33e3760ebea0e4039c8b97b44e74-daaw3lq.jpg

*Also this is a behemoth of a file! Sorry but I didn't like the other px size
oh my sweet god you are a goddess

HOW DO YOU BACKGROUNDDDD I WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME TIPS ON LITERALLY JUST THAT GRAFFITI WALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur lighting is also hot

yonmita rae]OC by [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30042-darkmaster006/ said:
@Darkmaster006[/URL]
Thanks for waiting so patiently!!!

pink_by_kgumasa-daca02k.jpg
Aaaaaa omg she's amazing!!!! Thank you very much, the wait was worth it, it's mesmerizing <3.

Darkmaster006 said:
Aaaaaa omg she's amazing!!!! Thank you very much, the wait was worth it, it's mesmerizing <3.
Really glad you like it! Thank you so much again for your patience!!!

GOODNESS! *blows dust off* There! Been awhile since I posted, but just dropping this off, an OC for an RP...I may be drawing her again...maybe lol

untitled_by_kgumasa-dakxc35.jpg

kdjacket_by_kgumasa-dakxqc8.jpg

Last edited:

happy_halloween__by_kgumasa-dan13dp.png

Okay all you lovely individuals!!! the raffle is done and all went well, as I promised here is the watermarked image for all to see, and our WINNER WAS....*drumroll* @MissJackson !!! The number was 22!!! CONGRATS! (The watermarked will be sent!)

andy-confetti-gif.gif

Yeah! I'm happy about a random raffle, but the pic was really run to draw and it was a nice challenge! Hope to see you all again when I do the next raffle, and I'll but up a poll ( when I learn how too lol) and let you guys decide which holiday/day I will make a special raffle for again! Thanks so very much for participating!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN~!!

Last edited:
Oh wow!! 0_0 This is amazing. How did I not find this earlier. 

I really like looking at your art. They're so detailed, and the shading is so nice. You do 3D shading quite nicely 0_0 (wish I could do it like that). 

Really looking forward to what else you put in here the future. 

That thigh gap omggggg haha, I love it all! I'm almost crying over all the broken images tho :') what a loss.

Why am I horrible...because I procrastinate!!!....but this is old....I'm just posting so I can procrastinate longer! 

IMG_0733.PNG

New OC for RP name of Eucolid!

She's who I was procrastinating about....among other stuff lol

3c2729c8e3f2eb4fdcdebe6eec84232f-db098wt.png

Attachments

• IMG_0775.PNG
    IMG_0775.PNG
    15.7 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back