• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just...Please...Zelda RPs...

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
I'm just...ughh. Why is it whenever I get I to a fandom, no one's interested! Ugghh! Anyway, if anyone would be interested in RPing a Skyward Sword RP with me, I would freaking love you forever. Like, seriously. I would like you to p!ay Zelda, if you're interested. Just...please...I'm literally dying...

I’d be down for this. Definitely. I completely understand this problem because I can’t find anyone at all who wants to rp Zelda with me.

I would love go rp Zelda but sadly have not completed Skyward sword. My big brother owned it and I only ever got through the beginning TwT.
But! If you’d be willing to do Twilight princess or something that would be awesome!

Well I would but one I haven’t beat it yet and also it doesn’t really give much for my crush since my crush is Ganondorf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back