• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help just please help

bwi

the bts life
So I've been messing with this code for weeks and I just can't figure it out. When I go to insert an image it shows up this...

scrs2.png

also a screenshot of the code...

scrs.png

(this isn't my code, it's the user's Yunn) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you want, you can always upload your image from an image hosting site like Imgur and what not. =w= / That's there the [img] [/img] tags come in.

I've never really worked with attached images, so I can't say I have the answer, but maybe try removing the space in the code between the attached file and the closing tag [/img]?

...I have absolutely no idea why that's happening.

It should just be like this:

pic.png

Code:
[ATTACH=full]293401[/ATTACH]

Try turning off your rich text editor and making a new post. Worked for me:

CHARACTER NAME OR WHATEVER HERE

SOMETHIN

name...
age...
gender...
something...
something...
SOMETHIN

maybe a place to put a small quote or something

PERSONALITY
There shall be text here

▾​
STORY
There shall be text here

▾​
MISC
There shall be text here

Code:
[centerblock=60][bg=#FFAFAC]
[center][font=Cairo][size=22px][color=white]CHARACTER NAME OR WHATEVER HERE[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[/bg][border=1px solid #FFAFAC][bg=white][accordion=100%]

{slide=left|[bg=white][row][column=span2][border=1px solid white][size=20px][color=#FFAFAC]SOMETHIN[/color][/size]

[bg=lightgray][font=Alef][size=4][color=white]name...
age...
gender...
something...
something...[/color][/size][/font][/bg][/border][/column][column=span4][border=1px dashed #FFAFAC][center][ATTACH=full]293406[/ATTACH] [/center][/border][color=#FFAFAC][center]▾[/center][/color][/column][column=span2][border=1px solid white][size=20px][color=lightgray]SOMETHIN[/color][/size]

[bg=#FFAFAC][font=Alef][size=4][color=white]maybe a place to put a small quote or something[/color][/size][/font]

[/bg][/border][/column][/row][/bg]}[bg=white][color=#FFAFAC][font=Cairo][size=22px][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/size][/font][/color][border=1px solid lightgray][font=Alef][color=#FFAFAC]There shall be text here

[/color][/font][/border]

[/bg]{/slide}

{slide=left|[bg=#FFAFAC][color=white][center]▾[/center][/color][/bg]}[bg=white][color=lightgray][font=Cairo][size=22px][b]STORY[/b][/size][/font][/color][border=1px solid #FFAFAC][font=Alef][color=lightgray]There shall be text here

[/color][/font][/border]

[/bg]{/slide}

{slide=left|[bg=lightgray][color=white][center]▾[/center][/color][/bg]}[bg=white][color=#FFAFAC][font=Cairo][size=22px][b]MISC[/b][/size][/font][/color][border=1px solid lightgray][font=Alef][color=#FFAFAC]There shall be text here

[/color][/font][/border]

[/bg]{/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/border][/centerblock]

CHARACTER NAME OR WHATEVER HERE

SOMETHIN

name...
age...
gender...
something...
something...
SOMETHIN

maybe a place to put a small quote or something

PERSONALITY
There shall be text here

▾​
STORY
There shall be text here

▾​
MISC
There shall be text here

I'm gonna go try to repost it in the private workshop thread like I was doing before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back