• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just Party (Friendship role play <3)

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Just Party

Links: OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT

CHARACTER FORMS

Setting: Our role play is set in the city of Salem, a place of gardens and forests within Oregon. There are museums, victorian buildings, and several marketplaces throughout the area. Summer has arrived, so my character decides to host a seasonal bash!

Emmanuel is the character I will be playing, and I may choose to introduce a female later on. This role play is focused around a party he hosts, and the interactions between the individuals who attend. They all know Emmanuel somehow, but do not know each other. His intentions are to strengthen friendships, and see how his different friends react with one another. After the party, what may occur is dependent on what happened the night of his occasion.

Roles: All characters are to be between the ages of twenty and thirty, and I want no more than ten of them.

Plot: So, I sometimes like to list certain plot events. I use them as an organized system to keep role plays going. Or, at least I think they might. xD My idea for this specific role play is to start at the party, and we go from there. :bishiesparklesr:

o1. Party at Emmanuel's - This party will be at Emmanuel's home, a home with two levels and many acres that surround it. Flower gardens and elaborate structures guide people with ease, and the property is complete with a pool and other accommodations. The theme is formal, and guests are to wear suits or gowns. There will be music, optional drug use, relationship building, and more... ?

Please follow the RPNation rules.

Last edited:
PrincessAudrey PrincessAudrey For this role play, simply click on the character form link in my first post. Presume to make a form, and if others show interest, I will start the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back